Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,822 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Sex Questions: Answers To Question You Couldn’t Ask, 18+ Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Questions: Answers To Question You Couldn’t Ask, 18+ Only (1903 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / ONE Question You Should Never Ask A Woman / 100 Sex Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Questions: Answers To Question You Couldn’t Ask, 18+ Only by afroprofile: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
A lot of people ask very private questions about sex and hardly get answers.

We put these sex questions out there so you wouldn’t have to.

1. Could I have accidentally peed the bed during sex?
If the condom is intact and you’ve ruled out the possibility that the wet spot came from him, take a discreet sniff. Does the wet spot smell like urine? If so, there’s your answer. There’s often a tiny bit of fluid left in the bladder even after women use the bathroom, says Lauren Streicher, MD, assistant professor of obstetrics and gynecology at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine. Certain sexual positions — such as the missionary — can put enough pressure on that area to cause it to leak. If this happens only once in a while, then there’s no need to worry. If the fluid has no odor or a musky scent and you’re about to have your period, then, Streicher says, you may have ejaculated. (Hey, it happened on “Sex and the City,” so it could happen to you, too!) “But if you’re regularly leaking urine, it could be a sign of incontinence,” she says. She advises strengthening your pelvic-floor muscles through Kegels (seriously, they work!) and consider bringing this up with your gynecologist or a women’s health physical therapist.

2. Why do I sometimes laugh or cry uncontrollably during sex?
“Sex is a neurological and emotional event,” says Debby Herbenick, a research scientist at the Center for Sexual Health Promotion at Indiana University and the author of Sex Made Easy. In other words, it’s intense, and getting naked (physically and otherwise) with someone can trigger unexpected feelings. An emotional reaction could also be due to hormones, where you’re at in your menstrual cycle or fears you have about the relationship. You know yourself best: If you feel something’s not right, consider bringing it up with your partner or with a therapist.

3. I’m nowhere near menopause, but I’m as dry as the Sahara down there — even when I’m in the mood. How can this be?

http://afroprofile.com/blog/2013/12/28/sex-questions-answers-to-question-you-couldnt-ask-18-only/
Re: Sex Questions: Answers To Question You Couldn’t Ask, 18+ Only by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Was this what you learnt in church today?
Re: Sex Questions: Answers To Question You Couldn’t Ask, 18+ Only by Guykhena(m): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
aaronson: Was this what you learnt in church today?
. Hahahahaha,,maybe this was the message his pastor preached, grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? / What Does Being Immature In A Relationship Mean? / Your Love Letters Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.