Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (613057 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kixo(m): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2014
Bros, it was very fast yesterday, my candid advise is for u to submit on time because no time...I had to skip work yesterday to enable submit mine...All de best broda
Ehimax:
Oga kixo Hw far wit d crowd, hope e don less? and any idea abt d closing date for Edo state? because chance neva dey for me to commot from lag nw oh.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2014
Emilil darling, these advise may sound so mean but pls look into it. You don't know who is watching. What if you don't get this job
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by emmansy(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2014
jamoyakz: So I submitted my application in Lokoja,kogi state today, could see NCE hold submitting!!! Chiaaa everybody they find work badly, some so called graduate couldn't address simple letter... Indeed we have half-baked graduates.. Authoritatively the requirements are .age limit 28, maths an english in o'level, minimum of 2.1 ... Best of luck to everyone

So those who doesn't have a 2.1 and have submitted are on there own right?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 08, 2014
which one is vital information again nah? ?must somebody have somebody in the office to get info? the little you know, share here and let others not get lost. dunno the point of been greedy.
give out the real deadline and you say it's a vital information, that's one of my so-called friend in the job told me they have started recruiting yesterday, because the deadline is close and he knows I have to run about to get my papers and travel to my state. he doesn't want me in the job because I'd pass him in levels. mother4kin ASÔ!

3 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by naijarazzi: 9:05am On Jul 08, 2014
kenjava20:
anybody with the PMB of the ogun state command and there address needed urgently to write my application.. would be glad if anyone could drop the correct PMB of the ogun state command and address.. and please when does the application close
. The director General. Department of state. Service. PMB 253. NHSS-Abuja. THROUGH. The state Director. Department of state. Service Ogun State. Command,Abeokuta. Ogun State.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Emeca: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2014
drimpeccable:

@emlilshady. Stop misleading applicants on this forum. Most of the supposedly 'priviledged' information you have been dishing out so far on this thread are outrightly false. To work in a sensitive organisation like the DSS, you have to learn to talk less and be discreet. The fact that you are privileged to have a friend or relative in the Service does not give you the freedom to twist the little information you might be getting from them to feel good on this thread. You are indirectly attracting the spotlight on your self which is not a good attribute of a would-be agent. Be Careful; Who knows if you are already being assessed. Best of luck and Cheers!

Plzzzz keep ur naivety to urself. If you think anything she said is wrong u either correct it or just keep quiet. She hasnt shared any sensitive information here dat i know of. The things she explained are wat in other climes ought to be public domain. No information we share here in any way compromises the DSS because in d real sense we have limited info and its like groping in d dark. FYI, DSS agents have beta tins doin dan browsing public forums assessing citizens who express an enthusiasm for their work. The only reason d DSS is dis secretive is because of d nature of our country. The FBI has a website dat details evry step of their recruitment process and d most basic info on dem is readily available on d internet.

5 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Emeca: 9:38am On Jul 08, 2014
bennyman4u2010:
My brother, ur comment is the best comment on this forum. I have watching this so call emilishade throughout this thread, she is a loud mouthed person with so much fake information. Most people on this thread has one or two people in the service but they try as much as possible not to air out some vital information because u don't knw who is who here. Emil, my advice to u is to keep shot and pray for u to be selected.

SMH....vital information So sharing d exact location of DSS offices (which u have no problem with) isnt included?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by jamoyakz: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2014
emmansy:

So those who doesn't have a 2.1 and have submitted are on there own right?
yea do those that don't have long leg ooo but u knw in naija anything is possible... Those with pass could also submit and try their luck
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by tunnyflow(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2014
Make una please tell me where the command of Kwara State dey... I have been asking for so long but no ansa.... Please someone tell me
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by stevohdee(m): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2014
pls let start discussing d nxt stage which is d text, wat are d likely questions frm those dt hav d exprience
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by bennyman4u2010: 10:09am On Jul 08, 2014
emlilshady: which one is vital information again nah? ?must somebody have somebody in the office to get info? the little you know, share here and let others not get lost. dunno the point of been greedy.
give out the real deadline and you say it's a vital information, that's one of my so-called friend in the job told me they have started recruiting yesterday, because the deadline is close and he knows I have to run about to get my papers and travel to my state. he doesn't want me in the job because I'd pass him in levels. mother4kin ASÔ!
U talk too much, reduce ur speed. Giving out location, age limit, qualification are not what i called vital info. Things like salary, ranks, who holds a gun and does not, u know one top SSS officer of a friend that is giving u info are d info i'm really referring to. Think with ur head not ur hand.

5 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by bennyman4u2010: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2014
Emeca:

SMH....vital information So sharing d exact location of DSS offices (which u have no problem with) isnt included?
I really want u to go through Emilishady previouse post, then u'll know why i said she talks too much.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by jamoyakz: 10:23am On Jul 08, 2014
fergie001: age limit is 30,bro
kkk man guess no one has the right info... Tho my source told me 28 limit sha
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by MsBella: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2014
Has anyone in Makurdi submitted?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by poseidonn: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2014
bennyman4u2010:
I really want u to go through Emilishady previouse post, then u'll know why i said she talks too much.
oga sir,just shut up,u no get yarns! Even if she talks too much atleast she owns her mouth.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by thorpsy22: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2014
bennyman4u2010:
U talk too much, reduce ur speed. Giving out location, age limit, qualification are not what i called vital info. Things like salary, ranks, who holds a gun and does not, u know one top SSS officer of a brond that is giving u info are d info i'm really referring to. Think with ur head not ur hand.
my broda a top sss officer will neva compromise him/her self even if u re his wife or her husband....any information de mak available to u is because it will nt harm dem in any way neither will it give u a single clue of wat is goin on in huz so calmdown n let emlilyshady freestyle is not a crime

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Princegwu1: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2014
Emili mean no harm... People(Ndi mmadu) must talk
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by penzino(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2014
stinggy:
Of course nah, we've always been brodas.
And u guys av always bn unda oyo tongue tongue
lol
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by tunnyflow(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2014
tunnyflow: Make una please tell me where the command of Kwara State dey... I have been asking for so long but no ansa.... Please someone tell me
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2014
let me quote and make u clear@bennyman4u2010:
''U talk too much, reduce ur speed. Giving out location, age limit, qualification are not what i called vital info. Things like salary, ranks, who holds a gun and does not, u know one top SSS officer of a brond that is giving u info are d info i'm really referring to. Think with ur head not ur hand.''

-any information that has crossed the walls is not a secret, u could use the movies u watch in a way to know what is there. Talking about salary, no personele can disclose his/her salary, even if they do, I wont believe it, a civil servant in other ministries cant even disclose their real pay. What is bad about trying to know the pay sef? ur Cv is what defines ur qualification, and u want to know ur pay for a job u are about getting in to, is it a bad thing? Ranks, is this something secretive too?holding a gun and not holding, dont u see them standing in some government facility?what about the ones that bodyguard top government officials?are their guns visble even as they wear suit/coat? see ehn... anything u know is not a secret, others know it too... so spare me the morals. Movies I watch explains more.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kenjava20: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2014
anybody in ogun state submitting today? is it a most you most have 2.1 before you can submit your application..
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by samobaba4u(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2014
LAGOS TEAM, WAS ANYBODT EXAMINED AFTER SUBMITING D APPLICATION? PLS, URGENT REPLY.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by mkchims(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2014
emlilshady: let me quote and make u clear@bennyman4u2010:
''U talk too much, reduce ur speed. Giving out location, age limit, qualification are not what i called vital info. Things like salary, ranks, who holds a gun and does not, u know one top SSS officer of a brond that is giving u info are d info i'm really referring to. Think with ur head not ur hand.''

-any information that has crossed the walls is not a secret, u could use the movies u watch in a way to know what is there. Talking about salary, no personele can disclose his/her salary, even if they do, I wont believe it, a civil servant in other ministries cant even disclose their real pay. What is bad about trying to know the pay sef? ur Cv is what defines ur qualification, and u want to know ur pay for a job u are about getting in to, is it a bad thing? Ranks, is this something secretive too?holding a gun and not holding, dont u see them standing in some government facility?what about the ones that bodyguard top government officials?are their guns visble even as they wear suit/coat? see ehn... anything u know is not a secret, others know it too... so spare me the morals. Movies I watch explains more.
No mind am he just want to heat up this thread. There is nothing wrong trying to know the ranking structure atleast as a graduate u should know ur right position, even if we need jobs u can't give me a constable equivalent and expect me to take the offer because I want to serve in DSS. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Wande745(f): 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
samobaba4u: LAGOS TEAM, WAS ANYBODT EXAMINED AFTER SUBMITING D APPLICATION? PLS, URGENT REPLY.
Pls wat is their address in lagos?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by samobaba4u(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
Wande745:
Pls wat is their address in lagos?
The one i know is in MAGODO-SHANGISHA very close to nepa office.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Wande745(f): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
jamoyakz: So I submitted my application in Lokoja,kogi state today, could see NCE hold submitting!!! Chiaaa everybody they find work badly, some so called graduate couldn't address simple letter... Indeed we have half-baked graduates.. Authoritatively the requirements are .age limit 28, maths an english in o'level, minimum of 2.1 ... Best of luck to everyone
Pls wen is the closing date for Kogi state?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Wande745(f): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
samobaba4u:
The one i know is in MAGODO-SHANGISHA very close to nepa office.
Aiit thanks
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by samobaba4u(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
samobaba4u: LAGOS TEAM, WAS ANYBODT EXAMINED AFTER SUBMITING D APPLICATION? PLS, URGENT REPLY.
Is other states do examine prospective candidates?
Pls i need answers to dis question.
Pls i need answer to ds question.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by bennyman4u2010: 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
poseidonn: oga sir,just shut up,u no get yarns! Even if she talks too much atleast she owns her mouth.
Guy, i no get ur time!

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by bennyman4u2010: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
emlilshady: let me quote and make u clear@bennyman4u2010:

If i've said anything wrong, i'm sorry. In every nonesense, there is a sense in it. Make u no follow all this people wey dey ask questions anyhow for here. Do they want to tell me that they have not heard of DSS before or come across anyone who is in the service. If want help somebody about the application process, fine! This people supporting u nw, u don't knw their connection, tomorrow u'll see them working as DSS officer na dat time ur eyes go open. Thanks for ur understanding jareh!!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Vivipop(f): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
I just submitted mine at owerri,Imo state,it's not too late to submit today. Thank God for a forum like Nairaland smiley
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by jamoyakz: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
Wande745:
Pls wen is the closing date for Kogi state?
we don't know but people submitted today sha!!!! Jst try an submit soonest... Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.