Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! (42224 Views)

Meet world's most identical twins who share everything including one boyfriend! / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Mistermamus(m): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
c dere faces buh its wrong wen a guy double dates abi? naija gals biggest hypocrites in Africa

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
EggovinMma:
WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GUYS IS ALSO GOOD FOR THE LADIES.

LET'S ALL CONTINU TO FUCCCK OURSELVES TO STUPOR.ITS ALL GOOD.GOD KNOWS I OWN MY PUSSY, I DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH IT, I WILL ALSO BE BURIED WITH IT.NO MAN WHO ISNT MY HUSBAND OWNS THIS MY SWEET AND FANTASTIC KPEKUS.ITS ALL MINNNNNEEEEEEEE! ! cheesy cheesy

Way to go gal!
That puccy is yours.
Back that puccy tease on a gee
Rub that puccy it's yours gal
Put that puccy on a nigga, grind on his diicck make it get a little
bigger!

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
pbs4real:
bt u knw its wrng?

LOOK, It's wrong I know.BUT IT'S A CHOICE.
For me, Truth be told, I really don't like the idea of being faithful to someone I am not married to.Excerpt ofcourse, I decide to make that decision based on how I feel for the person and not on moral grounds.Afterall we aren't suppose to indulge in the first place till when we tie the knot.

I always define my relationship. I no dey pretend to like person for money.If I don't like you, I show it, if you choose to stay fine, if you choose to walk fine.Ifine.I get my own personal demon, I no need person to complicate things for me.
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by pbs4real(m): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
chowlade:

nah nah most of dose gals never really meant wot they said. they only said it frm d disappointment of d past and they are igbo girls but Nigerians have good girls they r all around dat u can trust. dont follow d videos pls sad
hmmm,una btr do well cos if we change our mind 2wards 9ja babes. . . Spinster go plenty ooh. . .#fact
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Abdujapha(m): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
Seriously
So what's your modus operandi then.... grin grin

EggovinMma:

STOP CRUSHING ON ME OOO OOO.
I NO DEY LOVE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by pbs4real(m): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

LOOK, It's wrong I know.BUT IT'S A CHOICE.
For me, Truth be told, I really don't like the idea of being faithful to someone I am not married to.Excerpt ofcourse, I decide to make that decision based on how I feel for the person and not on moral grounds.Afterall we aren't suppose to indulge in the first place till when we tie the knot.

I always define my relationship. I no dey pretend to like person for money.If I don't like you, I show it, if you choose to stay fine, if you choose to walk fine.Ifine.I get my own personal demon, I no need person to complicate things for me.
dis ur demon pass d one wey constantine dey cast. .chai!
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by holacorp(m): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
see ona future wives.. wish to play this video on the wedding day of some of dis gals.. make i hear say i marry nigerian gal mtshewwwww! its difficult for one not to generalize. I am human i act on wat i experience.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by dhesire(m): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
OCTAVO:
Hello all, I found this shocking video compilation of Naija girls interviewed randomly on campus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3uAqT2iQE

Which school in Abidjan is this sef?
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by pbs4real(m): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

STOP CRUSHING ON ME OOO OOO.
I NO DEY LOVE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
we mst 2 go and meet gurumarahaji 2 deliver u,its no mre ordinary. . Then i wld knw wre 2 start 4rm.
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Edusouls(m): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
fish brain big nahh, i tell you these girls are total washout, they are walking zombies..
Olugbenger:
It's true. . .most girls have fish brain undecided

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
Abdujapha:
Seriously
So what's your modus operandi then.... grin grin

A good companion! smiley smiley
An understanding man smiley
ABOVE ALL, a man who can bring the best rather than the worst out of moi. I really don't need to love him that much. wink
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by obstead200(m): 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
kennygee:
There is nothing wrong now, as long as y'all don't have anything sexual going on.

So that girl wey fix eyelash like winch wey say "As many as Possible" too get plenty BF?

And many Fine good girls are struggling to find one.
I cannot resist quoting u.
pls tell me. why wud I have a girlfriend who expects benefits from me yet we dont have "anything sexual" going on?

I hate to inform u............but that strain of the M.U.GU virus in men is now as extinct as the small pox disease.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Edusouls(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
you no even see their faces? with their faces you shall know them...heartless witches
OCTAVO:
You all need to see how they were saying it shamelessly and confidently. grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by pbs4real(m): 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Recruitment is on @ AkpamuNkita@yahoo.com
op say u knw d wear undies,dts ma turn on and u go gv me some ukwu dance. .lols
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Edusouls(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
my brother,these girls bring heartache, sadness and regret, whenever you deal with them,please find something else to make u happy..
Vicotex:
These are the type of girls that claims virgin every time. When she gets married and her husband confirms she's not a virgin, she will now remind him of how an accident she had 15years ago took her Virginity

9ja girls with their deceitful lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Abdujapha(m): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Biko, can you expatiate what you mean precisely by "a good companion and an understanding man"
Well, I can agree with you on not loving him much initially but I bet you my dear you will grow to with time. grin

EggovinMma:

A good companion! smiley smiley
An understanding man smiley
ABOVE ALL, a man who can bring the best rather than the worst out of moi. I really don't need to love him that much. wink
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
obstead200:

I cannot resist quoting u.
pls tell me. why wud I have a girlfriend who expects benefits from me yet we dont have "anything sexual" going on?

I hate to inform u............but that strain of the M.U.GU virus in men is now as extinct as the small pox disease.

You think all women are parasites like the fleas dog carry?
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Edusouls(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
igbo girls are a total dissapointment..
chowlade:
so true, more reasons why u guys sud do DNA test 4 all ur children. truth dey bitter undecided mind u dose girls they r interviewing r ibos o? so yorubas and hausas r not like dat

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Edusouls(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
see as african girls black,i tell you na so their hearts blaack.tufiakwa umu nwanyi, chukwu mere umu nwoke ebere..

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
Abdujapha:
Biko, can expatiate what you mean precisely by "a good companion and an understanding man"
Well, I can agree with you on not loving him much initially but I bet you my dear will grow to with time. grin

Lol.this are the ingredients I want in a man.Whats there to expantiate?
Of course I don't need to love him world and beyond!
We are talking about having many boyfriends here, ask me questions based on that.
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
dober:

All looking sucked out, worn out, weary, suppressed, depressed, oppressed,. Hehe. Lol
And the list goes on and on and on cheesy
I blv those guys dey use them clear konji ni sha
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Alright, snap and send to this email for recruitment, AkpamuNkita@yahoo.com

Wrong number grin cheesy
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by octopusfreaky(f): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
No wonder most of them have problem getting married and when dey do,getting pregnant becomes a problem. Na borehole dey in between the legs of most Naija babes,that why their toto always make noise whenever they are being foked and by the time you finish so so sperm water go don full your bed sheet
Hahahaha must you yabbb us like that....wait a minute yyy do u go for them na,,,,
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided.

Keep on whining!
As if the good ones aren't the ones suffering from your previous stup iiiidity
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Wrong number grin cheesy

Prrrrrrrrh!
grin
You won't be shortlisted then.
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Youngpo413: 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
pbs4real:
dis ur demon pass d one wey constantine dey cast. .chai!
she is a runs girl

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Abdujapha(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
hehehe.... cheesy cheesy
Did I hit a sensitive spot?
As you are advocating for multiple boyfriends, can I take it that you also don't have a problem having multiple sexual partners?

EggovinMma:

Lol.this are the ingredients I want in a man.Whats there to expantiate?
Of course I don't need to love him world and beyond!
We are talking about having many boyfriends here, ask me questions based on that.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
pbs4real:
hmmm,una btr do well cos if we change our mind 2wards 9ja babes. . . Spinster go plenty ooh. . .#fact

Lmao. Spinsters go dey WEDA una change mind or not. cheesy cheesy
Make una first hustle money to buy HOT drink for woman first before beating your chest. grin
We sef don dey change mind,you know notice as women don dey burn tier husbands kini these days? EVERY BODY DEY VEX.
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by otiigba1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
legalised prostitution grin
Re: Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! by elohorayodele: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
chowlade:

nah nah most of dose gals never really meant wot they said. they only said it frm d disappointment of d past and they are igbo girls but Nigerians have good girls they r all around dat u can trust. dont follow d videos pls sad

Keep deceiving yourself, they are mostly Yoruba gals, their intonation is so glaring

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.