Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Advice Me On What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me On What To Do (833 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Am Confused, Please Advice Me / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me On What To Do by kufreabasi(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2008
My fiancee's sister took a man home for introduction of her marriage,coming back to town again,she always play a cheat on they guy by going out often,though both of them are not leaving together.she uses this opportunity to be lying to her husband inview that she is coming to my place.i dont know if i did a good thing in covering her in the first place when the guy called me to know if truely she is in my place.i lied to the guy that she was around and that she has gone out to see her friend.This is the second time she into it again and the husband called me to know if she's in my place and i told the guy that i've not seen her.I told this girl that what she is doing is not right, but she responded that since the guy has not done the full marriage rite that she is free to do what she likes.
Is this good? i need your ideas and contrbution
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by MrCrackles(m): 11:02am On Aug 05, 2008
Deception is not good!

Kufre', dont be a part of it! grin
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by Eclairs: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2008
Brash!:

Deception is not good!

Kufre', don't be a part of it! grin

standard
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by izeek(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2008
yeah keep lieing on her behalf, and some1 else wud lie on ur fiancee's course.
afterall they are sis.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by Duduknight(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2008
I think i would be concerned that my fiancee may be doing the same thing with the other prospective in-law; after all, they are sisters.
Apart from that, should not be aiding and abetting such behaviour.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by segunpc(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2008
E NO GUD O
U GO SUFA SAME FATE AS D OFENDA.
SO QUIT WIE.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by kufreabasi(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2008
izeek:

yeah keep lieing on her behalf, and someone else would lie on your fiancee's course.
afterall they are sis.

izeek,i did not post this so that you get me irritated with dubious prayer.i know i regreted ever doing such rubbish and i prayed to God for forgivness.
so your prayer won't work out
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by izeek(m): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2008
@ post
eya too bad,
u shud have tot about that b4 u lied for her.
u know what ur babe is up too now?
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by kufreabasi(m): 11:59am On Aug 05, 2008
i tot i was doing a good thing. but later did i realise my mistake.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by james1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2008
Hey Man.
She can do whatever she want to do with her life;just refuse to be party to it.
Just last saturday a man refused to show up at the wedding he co-planned!
In my candid opinion:courtship as a whole is wild deception!!
Untill one is through with all the marriage rite come ritual.nothing is and should be impossible!!!
Don't men play wild cards with women? cool
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by chinemelim: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2008
look the thing is if u dont stop such act now u will find out that the same fate awaits u soon. its better u tell on her now than suffer the consequence later. take this advice from someone who knows. wink
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by kufreabasi(m): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2008
james1:

Hey Man.
She can do whatever she want to do with her life;just refuse to be party to it.
Just last saturday a man refused to show up at the wedding he co-planned!
In my candid opinion:courtship as a whole is wild deception!!
Untill one is through with all the marriage rite come ritual.nothing is and should be impossible!!!
Don't men play wild cards with women? cool

you started well but ended in another way.not all men but those men that truely know what marriage is all about.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by yicob(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2008
Uh. . . . . . bro u gat b man enuf
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by iice(f): 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2008
When did introduction automatically grant status of husband and all it entails undecided
Nwayz, tell her she should stop that ish and that you are coming clean to her husband to be.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by simplejide(m): 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2008
Avoid lying to the young man and tell this girl that u don't want to be part of it anymore. A girl ilke that will cover up for her SISTER. what do u think
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by Alapomeji1: 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2008
Avoid lying to the young man and tell this girl that u don't want to be part of it anymore. A girl ilke that will cover up for her SISTER. what do u think

rightly said.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by spikedcylinder: 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2008
Are you super sure she is really cheating? What if your sister's fiance is just an overly jealous lover who always wants to know her whereabouts? You know, the type of person who doesnt believe you even when you say you are just hanging out with friends? And she's sick and tired of it?
Not saying its good to lie but thats just another way to look at it.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by yinkuso08: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2008
First of Introduction does not give entitlement of husband or wife. However it shows a level of commitment and agreement by both party to get married.

If I were u, I'd completely stay out of it and let her know you will not be a party to this. Next time he calls u, tell him u have no idea where she is.

If she is so darn sure she is free to do whatever she wants, she shouldn't be hiding and telling lies about where she is going to. Afterall she is "free". If she isn't interested in committing to her man, then she should back out and stop her cheating ways at least she won't have to be accountable to anyone.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by SOJ(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2008
yinkuso08:

First of Introduction does not give entitlement of husband or wife. However it shows a level of commitment and agreement by both party to get married.

If I were u, I'd completely stay out of it and let her know you will not be a party to this. Next time he calls u, tell him u have no idea where she is.

If she is so darn sure she is free to do whatever she wants, she shouldn't be hiding and telling lies about where she is going to. Afterall she is "free". If she isn't interested in committing to her man, then she should back out and stop her cheating ways at least she won't have to be accountable to anyone.

true dat! u shuld stay out of it o;u might loose ur fiance in return if u continue "covering-up" for her
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by spikedcylinder: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2008
yinkuso08:

Yea sure! But the moment one doofus who eats a lot of garlic and is bored of life pronounces you husband and wife, then husband and wife you are!
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by kufreabasi(m): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2008
i am already out of it.even when i told her that what she is doing is not good.she said the guy has not done the full marriage rite.i then asked her 'why did you in 1st place took this guy home untill he bought drinks and your mum cooked food for peoples in the village to eat'? she said that one is not the problem.Eachtime her sister advises her ,she gets upset
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by Busybody2(f): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2008
Stop sweating yourself, you have nothing to worry about anymore. You told her fiance the truth the second time he called, keep it up, and tell the sis you no longer want to be a part of her gameplan.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do by Godalone(m): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2008
Quit the game now.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Darlyn ! / Some One Needs Help / Who's To Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.