Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real (12185 Views)

The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa / See Adam And Eve Jonzing Naked / If Adam And Eve Were Chinese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by Anurugwo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
One man who is out to open many old “secrets” in the Catholic church is Pope Francis. Some of the beliefs that are held in the church but contrary to the loving nature of God are now being set aside by the Pope who was recently name The Man of The Year by TIME Magazine.

In his latest revelations, Pope Francis said:

“Through humility, soul searching, and prayerful contemplation we have gained a new understanding of certain dogmas. The church no longer believes in a literal hell where people suffer. This doctrine is incompatible with the infinite love of God. God is not a judge but a friend and a lover of humanity. God seeks not to condemn but only to embrace. Like the fable of Adam and Eve, we see hell as a literary device. Hell is merely a metaphor for the isolated soul, which like all souls ultimately will be united in love with God.”

In a shocking speech that is reverberating across the world, Pope Francis declared that:

“All religions are true, because they are true in the hearts of all those who believe in them. What other kind of truth is there? In the past, the church has been harsh on those it deemed morally wrong or sinful. Today, we no longer judge. Like a loving father, we never condemn our children. Our church is big enough for heterosexuals and homosexuals, for the pro-life and the pro-choice! For conservatives and liberals, even communists are welcome and have joined us. We all love and worship the same God.”

In the last six months, Catholic cardinals, bishops and theologians have been deliberating in the Vatican City, in discussing the future of the church and redefining long-held Catholic doctrines and dogmas. The Third Vatican Council, is the largest and most important since the Second Vatican Council was concluded in 1962.

Pope Francis convened the new council to “finally finish the work of the Second Vatican Council.”

The Third Vatican Council concluded with Pope Francis announcing that…
Catholicism is now a “modern and reasonable religion, which has undergone evolutionary changes. The time has come to abandon all intolerance. We must recognize that religious truth evolves and changes. Truth is not absolute or set in stone. Even atheists acknowledge the divine. Through acts of love and charity the atheist acknowledges God as well, and redeems his own soul, becoming an active participant in the redemption of humanity.”
One statement in the Pope’s speech has sent traditionalists into a fit of confusion and hysteria…

“God is changing and evolving as we are, For God lives in us and in our hearts. When we spread love and kindness in the world, we touch our own divinity and recognize it. The Bible is a beautiful holy book, but like all great and ancient works, some passages are outdated. Some even call for intolerance or judgement. The time has come to see these verses as later interpolations, contrary to the message of love and truth, which otherwise radiates through scripture. In accordance with our new understanding, we will begin to ordain women as cardinals, bishops and priests. In the future, it is my hope that we will have a woman pope one day. Let no door be closed to women that is open to men!”

A few cardinals in the Catholic church are against Pope Francis’ latest declarations. Watch out for the report.
http://hotnaijanews.com/2013/12/29/there-is-no-hell-fire-adam-eve-not-real-pope-francis-exposes/

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees. They are like a white marble tomb filled with dead mans bones.
Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by kalufelix(m): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
that's more like it .. pope a ma wassup
it's time to scrap this religious teachings that's based on fear, judgement, hellfire, bee,locust blah blah ...just to scare the poo outta pple
sometimes you wonder if God is gonna cut your head from heaven with some looong sword...

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by Youngzedd(m): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
Odikwa egwu.

Video of it or it didn't happen.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by dracosith(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
May God help us all!!!
Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by psucc(m): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
When the church doesn't want to 'offend' anyone, she opens her door so wide. No matter what the Pope says, God will still perfect His will.
God is not a man that He should lie.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by psucc(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
Then men and women of Sodom and Gomorah will accuse God of partiality.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by pragmatistm(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
psucc: Then men and women of Sodom and Gomorah will accuse God of partiality.
No, that's not true. The people of sodom and gomorah died once by fire but not forever being tormented by non stop fire. The Bible does not say they are alive in fire. They have died.

But the catholics got that of Adam and Eve wrong. Adam and Eve were real people not fable.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by KaceeDcontrol(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
The catholic church is trying to appease all, just as it has always done imbibing pagan customs into ''christianity'', now the bible is outdated and the account of adam and eve is now a fable according to them.
Their cup go soon full sha
Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by DonaldGenes(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
You know what, No matter what people say,Twist the Bible up and down, the fact remains, The word of God must come to pass- if you don't believe that Hell Exist, then it's your choice, at the Judgement day, When everybody will be ask to account for his or her sins, Then,Jesus will deny you since you denied Him while you got the chance
Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by Olastep1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
All catholics are going to hell
Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by SQURA(f): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
[size=15pt]This is what the people that wrote this article DIVERSITY CHRONICLE said in their Disclaimer “The original content on this blog is largely satirical.
“I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that, therefore, that I have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them, and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make it known to the others that they have not convinced us.” – Georg Christoph Lichtenberg.
It is in the spirit of the above quote that I write. Who am I you may ask? My name is Erik Thorson. I created this blog for my own personal amusement.

http://diversitychronicle./2013/12/05/pope-francis-condemns-racism-and-declares-that-all-religions-are-true-at-historic-third-vatican-council/
[/size]
Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by Mznaett: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
This is the work of ANTI-CHRIST....one thing is sure...THE CATHOLIC CHURCH remains the HOLY MOTHER CHURCH nd no one can change it...ONCE A CATHOLIC always A CATHOLIC....

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by EloquentMedia: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mynd_44 banned someone with Monika Ajoguegbe for posting this and deleted the thread even when he put a link to the foreign news source he saw it. His reason is violation of law no 8 on posting false stories. I don't know if this news is true but I think mynd is biased and a catholic. Even most stories that made front page was later found to be false including Obasanjo s daughter letter denial yet the OP was not banned. Seun mind who u make a moderator, not biased sex addicts like mynd44 who should remain in his romance section and not dabble into religion where responsible people converse

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by SQURA(f): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
EloquentMedia: Mynd_44 banned someone with Monika Ajoguegbe for posting this and deleted the thread even when he put a link to the foreign news source he saw it. His reason is violation of law no 8 on posting false stories. I don't know if this news is true but I think mynd is biased and a catholic. Even most stories that made front page was later found to be false including Obasanjo s daughter letter denial yet the OP was not banned. Seun mind who u make a moderator, not biased sex addicts like mynd44 who should remain in his romance section and not dabble into religion where responsible people converse

it pays to verify 'serious' threads before it gets to front page. but i doubt this fake news will get there
Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
EloquentMedia: Mynd_44 banned someone with Monika Ajoguegbe for posting this and deleted the thread even when he put a link to the foreign news source he saw it. His reason is violation of law no 8 on posting false stories. I don't know if this news is true but I think mynd is biased and a catholic. Even most stories that made front page was later found to be false including Obasanjo s daughter letter denial yet the OP was not banned. Seun mind who u make a moderator, not biased sex addicts like mynd44 who should remain in his romance section and not dabble into religion where responsible people converse

The story was written as a satire by the original author.We are yet to have a 3rd vatican council.
Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
We will get there someday when the church would spread the message that Jesus was an hoax cooked into history. We will get there where people would realise that God is myth.
Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by victorjam(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Lazy christians ar here claimin d man is d devil.. Go to ur bible and read, u would discover dat d story of adam and eva as d origin of man is nt real. Adam and eva gave birth to cain and abel, one killed d oda and d oda became a vagabond, who lata got married to a certain woman frm a certain village.. Wer did dat woman come frm? Did God created dat village seperately? Seth, adam and eva third son, wer did he pick a wife? Frm d daughter his mom gave birth to? Certainly not. D story is just lies past down frm century to century.. It truth hurts though!

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by heykims(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
CHRISTIANITY
The bible itself was created from a voting procedure.
The name 'bible' neva appeared just for once in ds book.
A 'holy' book wt different nd numerous versions all over d world.
"Christianity", d religion they claim to practise neva appeared in their "holy" book.
Different denominations, different beliefs, yet they hide under d phantom name ,Christianity'.
mmm...Baba God dey watch.....
Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by Ddy(m): 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
When Pastor Chris Okotie said all Roman Catholic will go to hell fire.All catholic stood up with so many abuses on him. Now the pope himself have said something even against the doctrim.of the catholic.......Plz can any catholic in d house comment on wat pope said or is he saying the truth. Plz speak up as usual. Blind pple.Hahahaahahahahah
Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by EloquentMedia: 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
[size=18pt]They moved this to joke section. Interesting, who is fooling who?[/size]

chukwudi44:

The story was written as a satire by the original author.We are yet to have a 3rd vatican council.

Mynd_44 I know this is you and I'm glad you read this. It's not enough you to be banning people for posting what they didn't compose. You are bias and u have been deleting every thread that mentioned this story. That's partial of you, when Linda mentioned some men of God she claimed to be going to hell by an unverified revelation from God, it made front page and the OP was not banned. It's also necessary to note how you chukwudi44 started this thread that accuses pastor Mouka as a hypnotist https://www.nairaland.com/1246278/lazarus-muoka-accused-hypnotism-deception bunch of biased hypocrites

SQURA:
it pays to verify 'serious' threads before it gets to front page. but i doubt this fake news will get there
so which one is 'serious' thread between one person being accused of saying there's no hell and another that says some men of God like Adeboyes is going to hell. Mscheeeew
Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by goldfish80(m): 12:15am On Dec 30, 2013
Myndd44 is a sex addict? Lmao
Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 30, 2013
i probably would not have commented but while truth is putting on its shoes; lies is already half way through the world;
there has never been a third vatican council; when a vatican council is summoned; its a huge news; cardinals allover the world gather; you will know about it; its rivalled only by the death of a pope or the election of a new one.
the web site reporting this is a satirical news site that parodies news; like the jon steward of print online
the pope will not make a statement of this huge import and only bloggers and a satirical web page will be running it; all the major newspaper did not give this any notice; next time before you rush to post what you think is news ; try and read. the original article has a disclaimer where it states that all its news is not FACTUAL

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by Youngzedd(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2013
dracosith: This is d Devil himself!

Can you prove it

Don't bring condemnation upon yourself.

Pace out!
Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by IamDebola: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
This space is not for sale... Beware of 419! In case it made fp..
Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by Ddy(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
adavize: i probably would not have commented but while truth is putting on its shoes; lies is already half way through the world;
there has never been a third vatican council; when a vatican council is summoned; its a huge news; cardinals allover the world gather; you will know about it; its rivalled only by the death of a pope or the election of a new one.
the web site reporting this is a satirical news site that parodies news; like the jon steward of print online
the pope will not make a statement of this huge import and only bloggers and a satirical web page will be running it; all the major newspaper did not give this any notice; next time before you rush to post what you think is news ; try and read. the original article has a disclaimer where it states that all its news is not FACTUAL

Shut up
Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by OmichaelO: 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
Is this not Joke section?
Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2014
u are happy that he said we should not judge lesbians & homosexuals. We should then appologise to sodom & gomora & we should also not judge armed robbers, corrupt politicians & cultists. See agents of the devil in religious clothing. Mtchewwww.
Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by Chanchit: 3:57am On Jan 02, 2014
@Phil'. I guess U've not seen this. Ur favourite topic is loading.
Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by HerexG(m): 4:40am On Jan 02, 2014
It is high time we stop portraying God as a wicked old man is ready to strike at every fault one makes.
Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by philfearon(m): 7:07am On Jan 02, 2014
Chanchit: @Phil'. I guess U've not seen this. Ur favourite topic is loading.
hahahaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
IF I have my way bro,I will remove the religion Section from Nairaland....Total waste of time,energy,cognition and mb
Re: Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2014
C'mon guys its in the jokes section undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Drop A Smile / Cristiano Ronaldo Dies In A Car Crash <hoax> / Finally Psalm 23 In Nigerian Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.