Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Recovered Flying Object In Ibadan Is A Toy - Police, SSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recovered Flying Object In Ibadan Is A Toy - Police, SSS (21470 Views)

Police, SSS, Immigration Hunt Ribadu Over 'False Asset Declaration' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recovered Flying Object In Ibadan Is A Toy - Police, SSS by airroseice(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
spinna: i knew it was a toy immediately i saw it, a 4 rotor chopper - a very cool toy you could attach a camera to it and get aerial shots ...filmmaker heaven.

A dangerous drone is practically an aeroplane but with no onboard pilot.

we should all be more science and technology savvy

our technological failing is what led to black slavery and problems we face today.

LOOOL! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? LOL!
Re: Recovered Flying Object In Ibadan Is A Toy - Police, SSS by airroseice(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
nutty_hnic:
21st century reconnaissance airplanes can take a picture of you in your fathers house and know exactly if you are armed or not from more than 40,000 feet.

If you in any way believe that America flew a drone to spy on Ibadan people...u are simply a mad man.

You are a descendant of the chiefs that sold us out cos of mirrors.

It's more than a hundred years yet Nigerians are still stup1d.

Imagine one of the commenters said America will want to spy on an oil rich nation. Jesus.

They already have what they want. Your leaders gave them you stup1d booncoon.

GAAAADEMN!!! grin shocked shocked This is so RAW!
Re: Recovered Flying Object In Ibadan Is A Toy - Police, SSS by spenca: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
patttcom: Shit! Now this is stupidity taking to another level. Schools fees wasted here.

Ode,didrin how sure are you se I go school ,underrated fool
Re: Recovered Flying Object In Ibadan Is A Toy - Police, SSS by kolubo(m): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
Erukuomoibadan: and you want to tell me you've a brain ?I guess not
With this your username one can tell dat u live around Beere or Oje area, u`re jst so local.
Re: Recovered Flying Object In Ibadan Is A Toy - Police, SSS by kolubo(m): 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
alingo4life:

You are nothing but a Stupid Idiot.By the way,which state do you come from?Maybe one of those Local states which are like satellite towns in Ibadan...What would you say of the Burning of 4 students in Aluu in Rivers state?Did that happen in Ibadan?Which is more barbaric and Local in burning human beings to death,and a misleading report by a stupid Newspaper,telling citizens that one toys is a Drone..I no blame you sha,Na Tribune i blame..Idiot
That`s your own wahala. Shioor!
Re: Recovered Flying Object In Ibadan Is A Toy - Police, SSS by adeoflagos: 1:33am On Dec 31, 2013
Its amazing that at this age of internet, google, and youtube someone will refer to this as conspiracy theory. The UAV is surely a toy. I have been to the websites of several companies that sell. The price range vary from less than $100 for the really "toyish-types to 10s of thousand for the those used for specific applications. The Tribune should bury its head in shame and this is a reflection of the bad state of news reporting in the country. Actually I have a pretty cheaper one I just handed to my son, as well as an helicopter. All bought just for fun.
Re: Recovered Flying Object In Ibadan Is A Toy - Police, SSS by folafola(m): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2013
this is not a toy it is a newly invented gadget use in taking aerial pix and it is damn expensive it is call phantom http://www.photoshopcafe.com/reviews/DJI-%20Phantom-vision-review.htm
Re: Recovered Flying Object In Ibadan Is A Toy - Police, SSS by TheGeneral1(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2013
nathandrake: In case of next time this is what a U.S drone looks like
These ones are combat drones
Re: Recovered Flying Object In Ibadan Is A Toy - Police, SSS by Bome01(m): 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
And Tribune without investigating properly made it a front page news by claiming it was a US drone. SMH. . . Like Tribune, Like Nairaland! Anything enters Front page!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal: Our Appointments Not Based On Tribes, Faith / Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano / Photos From The Swearing-in Of 43 Ministers By President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.