Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Wow! We Ended It Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! We Ended It Yesterday (4667 Views)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / She Sent Me A New Yr Message And Ended It With Love / She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 30, 2013
Its really hard to swallow but I just find myself in this situation. My girlfriend and I ended our relationship which was meant to lead to marriage. I am so sad right now. I can't even sleep. Its crazy, I miss her so much, already.

Pls I need comforting words and how to move ahead. It seems that, I just ran out of ideas.

Thank You.
Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Serendipity: 3:03am On Dec 30, 2013
chinziaski: Its really hard to swallow but I just find myself in this situation. My girlfriend and I ended our relationship which was meant to lead to marriage. I am so sad right now. I can't even sleep. Its crazy, I miss her so much, already.

Pls I need comforting words and how to move ahead. It seems that, I just ran out of ideas.

Thank You.
Your post is bereft of essentials whence one can give handy advice. I mean, why did you guys separate, is it because of infidelity, finance etc?
Who initiated the break up?
These and other details will help in proffering advice.
Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 30, 2013
We both stay in Lagos but left due to the fact I came to Uyo to do some stuffs.

It all started a week before xmas when I told her that, I will not be coming home for the Christmas and new year holidays because I have exams in January. Going to Lagos will be detrimental to my reading because the whole place will be congested with activities. So, I just wanted to stay alone and prepare for the exam.

Since then, she has been feeling bad. Any little thing, she sparks and talk to me anyhow. I was trying to cautious not to provoke her the more, but she won't stop. Day after day, the love she was showing continued to drop. Last week, I asked her what's happening that her attitude toward our relationship is not cool. She couldn't say anything about it. I went further to tell her that, she should please let's work it out. She said there's nothing she can do about it, that I broke her heart. I said sorry for making you feel bad this holiday, that I would've loved to come home but I just find it difficult to go home because of my final exams in school.

Last night, she was chatting with me as if we are strangers. I was like, what's happening to you? She told me that she want to breakup with me, that I have wasted her time dating her and not showing love or care towards her. I was pained, mehn. I love this girl to pieces.

But, all thesame, there's no problem. I just need an advice to make me move on easily. To feel more at ease with my self because I am feeling bad at the moment.
Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by bluerange(f): 3:53am On Dec 30, 2013
hmmm....story that touches the heart.

2 Likes

Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Jazz247: 3:56am On Dec 30, 2013
Dude please move on with your life.Stay focused and don't derail with your studies, better days are ahead of u.This lady has something up her sleeves. secondly she had plan A,B,C,D and u better be careful because what is sweet may soon become bitter. Ladies are crafty but not wise to look back on their mistakes. Indulge in activities that will make u Happy and take time to look for a better soulmate.This is my 2kobo for. u from my life experience with naija ladies.

7 Likes

Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 5:56am On Dec 30, 2013
Familiar behaviour!
She never loved you! Move on!

1 Like

Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 30, 2013
Jazz247: Dude please move on with your life.Stay focused and don't derail with your studies, better days are ahead of u.This lady has something up her sleeves. secondly she had plan A,B,C,D and u better be careful because what is sweet may soon become bitter. Ladies are crafty but not wise to look back on their mistakes. Indulge in activities that will make u Happy and take time to look for a better soulmate.This is my 2kobo for. u from my life experience with naija ladies.

Thank you brother... I really appreciate ur advice.
Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 30, 2013
agabaI23: Familiar behaviour!
She never loved you! Move on!

Thanks brother. I wish its that easy. There is this sour taste in my mouth. Just sad.
Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by ITbomb(m): 6:09am On Dec 30, 2013
How long was the relationship
Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 30, 2013
ITbomb: How long was the relationship

2year+ bro
Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Ephramed(m): 6:17am On Dec 30, 2013
Though sorry for the loss ok.u took a good decision.not leaving ur studies for her.she should learn about sacrifices.thumbs up .though dont be sad that u are the cause.she was looking for an opportunity.cos she has a Plan B.

1 Like

Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Ephramed(m): 6:18am On Dec 30, 2013
Though sorry for the loss ok.u took a good decision.not leaving ur studies for her.she should learn about sacrifices.thumbs up .though dont be sad that u are the cause.she was looking for an opportunity.cos she has a Plan B.this my own 2kobo
Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 30, 2013
Ephramed: Though sorry for the loss ok.u took a good decision.not leaving ur studies for her.she should learn about sacrifices.thumbs up .though dont be sad that u are the cause.she was looking for an opportunity.cos she has a Plan B.

Thank you sir, you have tried in helping mi out. I appreciate.
Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Chubhie: 7:18am On Dec 30, 2013
Your life is a gift to the world. Be the gift that you were born to be.
Everything you have experienced up to now ~ the good, the bad and
the ugly, can be used for a greater good. Regardless of what is happening to you, be thankful that you are still here.

Forget about her and don't think about the odds. You have an
assignment - a higher calling. You know it. Demonstrate faith in your
ideas, strengthen your abilities and use your talents.The world is. waiting for you. Your mission is possible. Work to create a larger version of your life, and unleash the power in you to make things happen. It's your time. Make your move. Let's see how you define yourself. Rooting for you to come out blazing from all sides.
Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 30, 2013
Chubhie: Your life is a gift to the world. Be the gift that you were born to be.
Everything you have experienced up to now ~ the good, the bad and
the ugly, can be used for a greater good. Regardless of what is happening to you, be thankful that you are still here.

Forget about her and don't think about the odds. You have an
assignment - a higher calling. You know it. Demonstrate faith in your
ideas, strengthen your abilities and use your talents.The world is. waiting for you. Your mission is possible. Work to create a larger version of your life, and unleash the power in you to make things happen. It's your time. Make your move. Let's see how you define yourself. Rooting for you to come out blazing from all sides.

You have made mi smile now. Thank you sir. I really appreciate.
Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2013
chinziaski: We both stay in Lagos but left due to the fact I came to Uyo to do some stuffs.

It all started a week before xmas when I told her that, I will not be coming home for the Christmas and new year holidays because I have exams in January. Going to Lagos will be detrimental to my reading because the whole place will be congested with activities. So, I just wanted to stay alone and prepare for the exam.

Since then, she has been feeling bad. Any little thing, she sparks and talk to me anyhow. I was trying to cautious not to provoke her the more, but she won't stop. Day after day, the love she was showing continued to drop. Last week, I asked her what's happening that her attitude toward our relationship is not cool. She couldn't say anything about it. I went further to tell her that, she should please let's work it out. She said there's nothing she can do about it, that I broke her heart. I said sorry for making you feel bad this holiday, that I would've loved to come home but I just find it difficult to go home because of my final exams in school.

Last night, she was chatting with me as if we are strangers. I was like, what's happening to you? She told me that she want to breakup with me, that I have wasted her time dating her and not showing love or care towards her. I was pained, mehn. I love this girl to pieces.

But, all thesame, there's no problem. I just need an advice to make me move on easily. To feel more at ease with my self because I am feeling bad at the moment.

Any gal dat does not care abt ur education nd future is nt ment to b ur future wife........okk tek it dis way u shud liv ur exam nd cum spend d hols wit her nd if u fail nd ddnt mak it in future do u care to ask her wat her reaction wl b like My guy flee frm d gal she is an enemy of progress!!!! Cary on wit ur exam nd look for a gal dat is more undastandin nd nt oda dan a destiny killer......na she supox dey advise u not to evn com bak cus ur exams r more important!!!!
Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by MaziOmenuko: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2013
I'm sure you're emotionally disturbed right now. You have to pull yourself together. It will certainly be hard to come to terms with the fact that you both are separated especially after 2 yrs, but that's life for you.

It was mean for her to do this especially with your exams a month ahead; but girls can be selfish and heartless at the same time.

Try to keep your head off her; give 100% attention to your studies now.

Most importantly, be ready when she comes back to tell you it was all a joke and a test for your love. That's when you need to do the real dumping and tell her she's an a'rs'e.

1 Like

Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Temismith(f): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2013
My sincere condolence to ur lost relationship! Hope u r comforted now! Accept my sympathy.
Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2013
@ op i hope u didnt forget to tell her emm abeg dat phrase baba oshio use ooo, chai y too much rice do mek i forget thngs easily. no vestio mek i google am................................................................................................................... yes GO AND DIE?
PLS try n comfort ur sef by ya sef wif emm world book of encyclopeadia
Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by zeongeon: 8:01am On Dec 30, 2013
Guy better stop feeling bad and move on before I come there and slap u..u hv an exam and bright future ahead and u want to give ur dat gurl a chance to ruin it.....if u fail ur exam or hv an extra year same gurl will blame u for failing and even tell u to ur face that she can't continue to waaait for u cos ur still in school and that if u really care for her that u would let her move on with an "already made guy"...My fellow men wise up and never let any woman or sacrifice ur success for woman because this same women will turn around and call u failure,lazy and ask u what u were doing while ur mates where succeeding..she would even forget u sacrificed ur success.

4 Likes

Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by sweetestguy(m): 8:01am On Dec 30, 2013
Dat was my ex's attitude,always want u to be around,doesn't care wat ure doing,u must be with her,,bt I quickly dumped ha sorry ass,,op y ar u feelin sad, u shud hav even ended it b4 she did sef,,we'll ul surely find a better girl out there
Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by GboyegaD(m): 8:15am On Dec 30, 2013
It is painful no doubt but I will suggest you try as much as you can to find pleasure in other things and once the thought comes, just quickly switch to other things.
Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Sapphire86(f): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2013
What would she do if she was in the shoes of PSquare's wives? Dem go far away Europe go perform leave family for naija?

She should learn to be self less @ least once a while. It also could be that she misses you as a person, your company, your $$ or maybe she is insecure and feels u r spending ur tym wit sum1 else!

Her thought process could b maybe u cld have @ least turned up for a day to be wit her rather take a decision and expect her to comply.

I'm only giving u insights as to y she acted up!

1 Like

Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2013
Stop Worrying Yourself Over Spilled Milk; Grab Another Glass... Ur Life is like a house and ur heart is d door... Pple come in through d door, stay in d house for a while and leave... Until one person will come and stay forever... Maybe she isnt d one...

1 Like

Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 30, 2013
martha: Stop Worrying Yourself Over Spilled Milk; Grab Another Glass... Ur Life is like a house and ur heart is d door... Pple come in through d door, stay in d house for a while and leave... Until one person will come and stay forever... Maybe she isnt d one...
Hmmm
Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Serendipity: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2013
Break ups usually unleashes great energy and zeal to be better, as you would want to quieten your traducers who would have to wait and see what you become in life.
You should use this rage and prepare for this exam and see what will be amazed at the outcome.
The girl is alsoinconsiderate breaking up with you at this crucial stage. Maybe she had been looking for an alibi to do this since before the opportunity presented itself.
Good luck.
Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2013
kanobi:
Any gal dat does not care abt ur education nd future is nt ment to b ur future wife........okk tek it dis way u shud liv ur exam nd cum spend d hols wit her nd if u fail nd ddnt mak it in future do u care to ask her wat her reaction wl b like My guy flee frm d gal she is an enemy of progress!!!! Cary on wit ur exam nd look for a gal dat is more undastandin nd nt oda dan a destiny killer......na she supox dey advise u not to evn com bak cus ur exams r more important!!!!

Thanks for ur advice, it will really go a long way.
Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: I'm sure you're emotionally disturbed right now. You have to pull yourself together. It will certainly be hard to come to terms with the fact that you both are separated especially after 2 yrs, but that's life for you.

It was mean for her to do this especially with your exams a month ahead; but girls can be selfish and heartless at the same time.

Try to keep your head off her; give 100% attention to your studies now.

Most importantly, be ready when she comes back to tell you it was all a joke and a test for your love. That's when you need to do the real dumping and tell her she's an a'rs'e.

I really love ur write-up sir. Its has gone a long way to calm my heart. Thank you sir.
Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2013
Temismith: My sincere condolence to ur lost relationship! Hope u r comforted now! Accept my sympathy.

Thanks Temi. God bless you.
Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 30, 2013
IbokUtoroh: @ op i hope u didnt forget to tell her emm abeg dat phrase baba oshio use ooo, chai y too much rice do mek i forget thngs easily. no vestio mek i google am................................................................................................................... yes GO AND DIE?
PLS try n comfort ur sef by ya sef wif emm world book of encyclopeadia

Lolz... You are funny. Thanks for ur comment...
Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2013
zeongeon: Guy better stop feeling bad and move on before I come there and slap u..u hv an exam and bright future ahead and u want to give ur dat gurl a chance to ruin it.....if u fail ur exam or hv an extra year same gurl will blame u for failing and even tell u to ur face that she can't continue to waaait for u cos ur still in school and that if u really care for her that u would let her move on with an "already made guy"...My fellow men wise up and never let any woman or sacrifice ur success for woman because this same women will turn around and call u failure,lazy and ask u what u were doing while ur mates where succeeding..she would even forget u sacrificed ur success.

Thank you sir. You have given mi a fatherly advice! I sincerely appreciate.
Re: Wow! We Ended It Yesterday by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2013
sweetestguy: Dat was my ex's attitude,always want u to be around,doesn't care wat ure doing,u must be with her,,bt I quickly dumped ha sorry ass,,op y ar u feelin sad, u shud hav even ended it b4 she did sef,,we'll ul surely find a better girl out there

Thanks sir! I appreciate ur advice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Become Caring??? / You Are Of The Indomie Generation If You Dont Have This Days Before Xmas. (Pics) / As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.