Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? (4663 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by zicoraads: 7:32am On Dec 30, 2017
And they say the devil is in hell undecided

Is this not plain wickedness grin cheesy What are the odds? embarassed

Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by matrix199(m): 7:33am On Dec 30, 2017
Very funny
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2017
the man should also have his own wheel for the ladies....replacing the word sex with MONEY/GIFT

15 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by Sleekydee(m): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
the man should also have his own wheel for the ladies....replacing the word sex with MONEY/GIFT

case closed

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by MrHistorian: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2017

Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by zicoraads: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
You think it's every lady who depends on her man for money and whatnot? undecided

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by habsydiamond(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2017
Yeeh....this one Na hell in earth ooo....Libya slave trade at its best... grin grin grin
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2017
then I go outside to get it.... no be by force na

3 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by emorse(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2017
zicoraads:

You think it's every lady who depends on her man for money and whatnot? undecided
Every female is wired like that. Some just express it more than others.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by FTrebirth(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2017
i wouldn't spin that. i can get pussy outside.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by madridguy(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2017
Kuku kill me shocked
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by zicoraads: 8:05am On Dec 30, 2017
emorse:

Not every female is wired like that. Some females are genuinely the bread winners in their homes. The men basically do next to nothing.

3 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by AK6464(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2017
lol
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by kense88: 8:11am On Dec 30, 2017
I will go outside to get it. If she dares do the same, then she will leave my house

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by emmie14: 8:11am On Dec 30, 2017
zicoraads:

Yes. Especially in Nigeria. Four straight months in Nigeria e lightened me about Nigerian ladies. I want your love not money immediately they see you with fleshy car.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2017
zicoraads:

again, this is the wheel the man on that pic should have for his deluded wife.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by MissWrite(f): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2017
Lol! Funny. smiley. But money or no money won't make some women sweat. He should edit the wheel by inserting: sex with the wife; sex with the secretary, sex with the hot neighbour; sex with the maid..............at least she'll still have her 11/12 chance of evading sex to do her knitting. And when she consents to spinning the wheel, she's giving him permission to cheat.

13 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by Kobicove(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2017
I won't tolerate such rubbish
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by ReinaFarine: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2017
MissWrite:
Lol! Funny. smiley. But money or no money won't make some women sweat. He should edit the wheel by inserting: sex with the wife; sex with the secretary, sex with the hot neighbour; sex with the maid..............at least she'll still have her 11/12 chance of evading sex to do her knitting. And when she consents to spinning the wheel, she's giving him permission to cheat.

Mama the mama!!!
I think you deserve a Statue!!!

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2017
MissWrite:
I was thinking of exactly the same thing. if a wife deprives her husband of sex, he will simply look for it elsewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by Belafonte(m): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2017
Lol. There's a puzzy proliferation the world over. I can literally have sex anytime I want. Why should I imprison myself?
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by Trailblazer01(f): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I dnt need his money so far im working..... Lol.. Sex is essential..
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by emorse(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2017
zicoraads:

Not every female is wired like that. Some females are genuinely the bread winners in their homes. The men basically do next to nothing.
No doubt. But even these 'breadwinners' would very much appreciate the opportunity to have the tables turned.

No matter how 'independent' a woman is, she's still meant to be catered to and they all know this.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by emorse(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2017
Trailblazer01:

Liar Liar! cheesy
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by Hhenryy: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
zicoraads:
And they say the devil is in hell undecided

Is this not plain wickedness grin cheesy What are the odds? embarassed

This only happens in Africa where majority of our women have been genitally mutilated (circumcised)
Hence a reduction in sexual urge and pains during intercourse. Reason why most of our ladies don't like having sex since they don't have the urge and even when they do it, it is painful.

A more reason why polygamy is a common practice in Africa. I know of an alfa that has two wives, he said the senior one is circumcised and will always complain each time he demands for sex. While the younger one will gladly submit whenever he wants it. (the younger one is not circumcised).

This doesn't happen among the whites or non Africans where female circumcision is NOT practiced and they usually have one wife and she gives maximum satisfaction, In fact some times it's their ladies that initiates sex when hornyy, but here in Africa, you have to spend and spend, beg and beg before you enter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
Trailblazer01:

MONEY is more essential to life than sex.... without sex any man can live, without money NOBODY can,
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
emorse:

I hope you find a lady who fixes your opinion of all women. And if you do find her, don't take advantage of her.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by Trailblazer01(f): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

MONEY is more essential to life than sex.... without sex any man can live, without money NOBODY can,

True..
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by Trailblazer01(f): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
emorse:

Liar Liar! cheesy

Lol.. Im sure gonna work... Very hard...
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by JacksonD7: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Not in 600 million years.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
Trailblazer01:

. And you think the man can't get sex outside if he so desire?
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by emorse(m): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
chiddyok:

I hope you find a lady who fixes your opinion of all women. And if you do find her, don't take advantage of her.

cheesy You misunderstand me milady. I've met a good number of women who do a better job as breadwinners than their male counterparts. But fact is 'na condition make crayfish bend'. If the situation demands, women can do a pretty decent job as providers. Otherwise, they'd rather obey Michael Bolton and 'lean on me(n). And that's not a bad thing. smiley wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Sincere Can You Eat This? (photo) / Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One / Funny: Problems With Being Short, Lol (funny Pictures I Found On The Internet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.