Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Is It Wrong To Toast A Babe In Church After Service? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Toast A Babe In Church After Service? (1100 Views)

Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Toast A Babe In Church After Service? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2014
In church a few weeks ago, a boy and a girl were reprimanded by an elderly usher who caught them talking and holding hands. Apparently, the boy was toasting (chatting up) the girl, playing with her hands and touching her face. They were both laughing and talking at the back of the church, after the service was over. In this particular church, it is normal for a few people to hang back and discuss after church and the boy and the girl were not the only ones there.

Of course, anyone could tell that they were not married but still, why did the usher have to embarrass them? The usher was telling the girl that she is wayward at her young age and she has no respect for God. The usher called the boy a he-goat and ordered them to get out of the church building.

They both scampered away in shame after but was what they did so wrong? It was not like they were having se.x or they were touching sensitive parts of their bodies.
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Babe In Church After Service? by major466(m): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2014
There's time for everything. Time to worship and time to hunt. Obviously some people go to Church for one reason: to
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Babe In Church After Service? by depato88(m): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2014
u said the answer alredy "after church service". the answer is NO there is nothing wrong since its not during church service

*let me take my bath. dont wana miss service today*
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Babe In Church After Service? by Princecalm(m): 8:37am On Nov 23, 2014
Taking it from an elderly man view,it is absolutely wrong and looking at it from the view of young minds we see nothing wrong in it as it is a way to flirt.
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Babe In Church After Service? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2014
depato88:
u said the answer alredy "after church service". the answer is NO there is nothing wrong since its not during church service

Nice one. I feel the same way too
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Babe In Church After Service? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2014
Princecalm:
Taking it from an elderly man view,it is absolutely wrong and looking at it from the view of young minds we see nothing wrong in it as it is a way to flirt.

These old people sef.

I just felt sorry for the boy and girl
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Babe In Church After Service? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2014
major466:
There's time for everything. Time to worship and time to hunt. Obviously some people go to Church for one reason: to

to what? smiley
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Babe In Church After Service? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 23, 2014
its wrong.. u are still in the house of God, u should respect that.
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Babe In Church After Service? by golor(m): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2014
If they are advance and due for marriage i will say,it not wrong bt if they re premature,i will say it wrong.for goodness sake,we shld learn to start giving God respect.my opinion tho,u hv d ryt to criticise why i hv d ryt to ignore.....hit lyk if u know God deserve d best respect we could offer.
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Babe In Church After Service? by Princecalm(m): 9:07am On Nov 23, 2014
AllNaijaBlogger:

These old people sef.

I just felt sorry for the boy and girl
do you see yourself having the same mentality when you grow old?
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Babe In Church After Service? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:35am On Nov 23, 2014
Princecalm:
do you see yourself having the same mentality when you grow old?

No. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Babe In Church After Service? by Iaz93: 9:51am On Nov 23, 2014
It's a good thing. At least, he's trying to get a girlfriend in the house of God. God enjoins us to do so. tongue

That Usher is a bad man. Imagine calling someone else's child a he-goat. undecided Damn!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Babe In Church After Service? by Princecalm(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2014
AllNaijaBlogger:

No. grin grin
alrite
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Babe In Church After Service? by Chilug(m): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2014
EroticAngelina:
its wrong.. u are still in the house of God, u should respect that.
Did u hear what d guy said? After service. Would prefer some rather random street guy than ur church member. So if a guy comes to say he want to marry u in d church even during church service u will say d doesn't hav respect for God. Any way, every1 with their own sha

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Babe In Church After Service? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2014
Chilug:

Did u hear what d guy said? After service. Would prefer some rather random street guy than ur church member. So if a guy comes to say he want to marry u in d church even during church service u will say d doesn't hav respect for God. Any way, every1 with their own sha
Re: Is It Wrong To Toast A Babe In Church After Service? by ferdinandex: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
depato88:

lets call a spade a spade... What's wrong is wrong. The fact that you dont see anything wrong with it doesnt make it right. If you have the most respect for God, you wouldnt dare tink of such. It's so sad how the Church has been turned to jes a mere building these days.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Done Something Outrageous!! / Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study / Pathetic: Guy impregnates, Beat up and give Girl a Blind Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.