Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Please People Help Me Out Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please People Help Me Out Here. (824 Views)

Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls / Please People, What Can I Get My Wife For Our 1st Year Wedding Anniversary? / Please People Don't Crucify Me, Pls Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please People Help Me Out Here. by eazychi(m): 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2008
I met this girl on thursday and gave her a ride to school. On Friday I met her again and we rode to school again, that was when I asked for her name and number. On Staurday, I invited her out and we went o a restraunt after which I dropped her off to school. But now she said I can't see her again for the next three weeks. She said it's her way of doing things and wouldn't want to be bothered. I'm begining to fall for the babe but she is making it so hard. I don't know if I could wait that long cos I'm supposed to move form my city to another city any moment from now and would like tohave her as my girl before I do move. Please how do I handle the situation ?
Re: Please People Help Me Out Here. by MrCrackles(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2008
free food and free-ride=MUGU(i cant see you again!) grin
Re: Please People Help Me Out Here. by chamotex(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2008
what she is basically telling u in simpler form is "I DON CHOP YOUR DOLLAR" grin grin grin grin grin

AND "I DONT WANT TO SEE U AGAIN" embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed take heart ehn cheesy
Re: Please People Help Me Out Here. by shawamma(m): 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2008
@POSTER

SINCE YOU ARE MOVING OUT OF TOWN THERE IS NO NEED COS DISTANCE CAN REALLY DO A LOT IN R/SHIPS.
MOVE ON AND KEEP DRIVING, YOU MITE JUST BE LUCKY TO MEET ANOTHER GIRL ALONG THE WAY.
BUT NA WA FOR THIS GALS OH! AFTER ENJOYING FREE RIDE TO SKUL FOR 3 CONSECUTIVE DAYS CAPPED WITH ICE CREAM AND BURGER SHE TALK SAY SHE NO WANT AGAIN

MY GUY, NO MIND AM JAREE SEND AM SMS TELL AM SAY U SELF NO WANT AGAIN

YOU JUST WANT TO PATRONIZE HER N SHE FUMBLED
Re: Please People Help Me Out Here. by SOJ(m): 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2008
L M A O!!!!
MY guy na u biko o! grin
Re: Please People Help Me Out Here. by onyinye2(f): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2008
Ahhhh man why you gotta be from houston and spitting this nonsense? well you are from harris county so that explains alot. dude if you like her tell her. dont untill it is too late
Re: Please People Help Me Out Here. by sistawoman: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2008
She prob. has a man and just wanted the ride but the meal was offered so she took it. Man if she liked you she would not tell you to wait three weeks.

I have been there and played that game on dudes in the past.
Re: Please People Help Me Out Here. by abikelat(f): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2008
Dont worry dear.If u truely feel d babe u will still have her.she still dey demo
Re: Please People Help Me Out Here. by ikamefa(f): 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2008
chamotex:

what she is basically telling u in simpler form is "I DON CHOP YOUR DOLLAR" grin grin grin grin grin

AND "I DONT WANT TO SEE You AGAIN" embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed take heart ehn cheesy

hahahahahhahahah " grin "

Brash!:

free food and free-ride=MUGU(i can't see you again!) grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin

take it easy on the guy na!

so its a sin to be nice to a gal?

@ topic she is prolly playing hard to get tongue and if for real she dont want you

move to that new city forget the gal !

you are bound to meet new gals in this new city cheesy
Re: Please People Help Me Out Here. by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2008
U guys make me bang my head on the keyboard most times 'cos you refuse to learn after falling MUGU. Who told you she was going to fall for in the first place by being so nicey-nice to her, you 're on the loooong thing.

You just showed her you have some DOLLARS to throw around and she obliged by "helping" you out
Jokes apart, am dating an AJE, a creamy chic who's spending cash on me right now and if i tell you how i got her, Men it sounds too absurd, so u've gotta wake up
Re: Please People Help Me Out Here. by Busybody2(f): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2008
Can't you people be serious for once angry

Don't mind them my dear, maybe she didn't like your chewing habit cheesy

Okay seriously, move on. You deserve someone better. kiss
Re: Please People Help Me Out Here. by kalmebad(f): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2008
@ Topic

Either she is playing hard to get, which u guy sometimes appreciate
Or she is for real with her opinion

But in all hell will not let loose if she stick to her gun, all u do is to move on, better things are yet to come oh.

"Nkeiruka" meaning (The one in future is greater) if u bliv in that.

All da best in whether u choose to stay or walking on

(1) (Reply)

On Emotions / Why Do Preety Girls Loveurgly And Bad Boys?. / Ask Nigeria Girl Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.