Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,054 members, 7,841,989 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

There Is No Hell-i Say - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Hell-i Say (1678 Views)

Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real / BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose / “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by lanaVello1(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
rationalmind:

And how come you didn't realise I claimed heathens for fun too tongue tongue
lol...cos we both know you didn't. grin
Throwing back my stones at me?!? undecided tongue
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello:
you sound like free-thinking is a bad thing...
it's not, it's just 'dangerous'!
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello:
lol...cos we both know you didn't. grin
Throwing back my stones at me?!? undecided tongue

Anyone would had seen I was joking except you

E be like this guy get beef for me.
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mzsolex: u know I once found myself @ dat junction once, I made the right decision.

No sis, you made the wrong decision tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by lanaVello1(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
rationalmind:

Wait o, are we quarelling?
lmao...i barely know yu...guess i just got peeved unnecessarily wen i saw ur use of 'heathen' and ignored the humour in it. Nothing personal...we're pretty cool grin
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
rationalmind:

No sis, you made the wrong decision tongue tongue
how would you know?
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello:
lmao...i barely know yu...guess i just got peeved unnecessarily wen i saw ur use of 'heathen' and ignored the humour in it. Nothing personal...we're pretty cool grin

grin grin good we're cool
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by lanaVello1(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mzsolex: it's not, it's just 'dangerous'!
imagine a world wer u live peacefully wit an atheist witout condemning his lifestyle,acceptin a muslim 4 wu he's nd not looking @pagans as evil doers wif black magic...
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by lanaVello1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mzsolex: how would you know?
lol...we all nid to start respectin one another's beliefs. Jesus said yu shud preach d gospel to d world,nt force dem to accept it nor paint theirs black.Every1 is entitled to his/her opinion/belief!
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mzsolex: how would you know?

Just pulled your legs. tongue tongue

I can only talk better when I know what influenced your decision to make that particular decision and that will be derailing the thread.
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello:
imagine a world wer u live peacefully wit an atheist witout condemning his lifestyle,acceptin a muslim 4 wu he's nd not looking @pagans as evil doers wif black magic...
I know bro, I 4 one advocate dat kinda world, the "don't judge me, and I won't judge you" kinda world... Am a christian and I know what a lot of doctrines say about unbelievers but 4 me I don't care what d next guy choose 2 worship so far he's okay wit it, and dat doesn't make me a freethinker. 2 me freethinking has stages, it evolves... I hope u don't go 2 deep.
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
So, I can safely assume no one will be happy in heaven. That's not somewhere I want to be. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by lanaVello1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mzsolex:
Now i understand wer you're going. Ikr...too much of it makes u ask some questions and do some reasonings that might lead one astray..hopefully,i won't go deep towards that side,tanx anyways!
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
rationalmind: So, I can safely assume no one will be happy in heaven. That's not somewhere I want to be. cheesy cheesy
and on what do you base ur assumption?
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by lanaVello1(m): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
rationalmind: So, I can safely assume no one will be happy in heaven. That's not somewhere I want to be. cheesy cheesy
define happiness tongue you'd rather earth?
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello: Now i understand wer you're going. Ikr...too much of it makes u ask some questions and do some reasonings that might lead one astray..hopefully,i won't go deep towards that side,tanx anyways!
u dig, am sure most of our atheist brothers here graduated 4rm 'freethinking'.
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mzsolex: and on what do you base ur assumption?

On the grounds that there has been no satisfactory answer to this

rationalmind: Anyway, I have one question
for our religious brethren.
Can anyone be happy in heaven?
How for example can I be happy in heaven
knowing my sweet mum is burning in hell?
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello:
define happiness tongue you'd rather earth?

I'm not sure I understand this question
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
rationalmind:

I'm not sure I understand this question
what's ur defination of happiness, we're tryn 2 tell u that things up there will probably be totally different from everything u ever relate 2 or feel down here on earth, silly.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mzsolex: what's ur defination of happiness, we're tryn 2 tell u that things up there will probably be totally different from everything u ever relate 2 or feel down here on earth, silly.

Not when I know someone like my mum is burning in hell.

Maybe you can live with that under a certain type of happiness in heaven

Sorry I can't.
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by lanaVello1(m): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
rationalmind:

Not when I know someone like my mum is burning in hell.

Maybe you can live with that under a certain type of happiness in heaven

Sorry I can't.
@d bold,thats if u know..
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello:
I think He finds it hard getting dat into his skull.
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mzsolex: I think He finds it hard getting dat into his skull.

Lol, you don't want to go down this lane with me. If you want a discourse full of insults, trust me, I'm ready.

If you however want to be civil, do away with all these cheap insults.

And before you lie you weren't insulting, you can re-read your last response to me. I only chose to ignore but I think I won't take it any longer.
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 31, 2013
lana_Vello:

I would like to fully understand your position before I give my reply.

I hope you do realise you are implying one wouldn't as well remember anything about the earth in heaven. The suffering, the pain, etc

Is that a fair representation of your position?
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 31, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, you don't want to go down this lane with me. If you want a discourse full of insults, trust me, I'm ready.

If you however want to be civil, do away with all these cheap insults.

And before you lie you weren't insulting, you can re-read your last response to me. I only chose to ignore but I think I won't take it any longer.
silly!
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by macof(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hell is not real. Souls cannot be impounded and restricted or feel, Our afterlife is one of freedom and bliss, free from emotions, free from all attributes of FLESH AND BODY. Immortality and Freedom are the essential attributes of a Soul. Hell doesn't fit in here.
The Law of Karma is all the punishment as instituted by Eledua.

However, There's more to the development of a soul which I do not want to put here as so many people have 'Christian mentality' and my philosophy won't make sense to such minds

1 Like

Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
^ ^ ^ ^

Welcome back bro. I hope the next one won't be 12 days cheesy cheesy
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by macof(m): 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
rationalmind: ^ ^ ^ ^

Welcome back bro. I hope the next one won't be 12 days cheesy cheesy

grin Thanks
it's all up to mynd, hopefully he'll caution people to stop insulting Orisha and The ancestors

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

International Council For IFA Religion / “Winning Mysterious Battles” / Pope Francis Says Genesis Account Of Creation Is Not True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.