Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

There Is No Hell-i Say - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Hell-i Say (1676 Views)

Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real / BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose / “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by raptureready: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
aManFromMars:
As long as I hear 'God bless you' when I help a Christian, I'm happy with that. The joke's always on them.

wink

They're just being nice.

NATIN 4 U bro
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ajibam: .
in every Sunday service i gain divine knowledge and wisdom..
undecided

What has this 'divine' knowledge and wisdom yielded? Any groundbreaking discoveries? Did it avert the 5-month ASUU strike? Will it protect Christians from any attacks BH might be planning this season?

Smh.
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
rapture_ready:

They're just being nice.

NATIN 4 U bro
cool
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by libero00: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mzsolex: *whispers into Op's ear* watch your back bro, them 'freethinkers'(atheist) will soon shadow dz place like a black cloud now. cheesy

Here I am. By the way freethinkers are not actually atheists they are open to many possibilites that is, free thought. They are open to all types. Of beliefs and refuse to be constricted by just one.
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Ajibam: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
aManFromMars:
undecided

What has this 'divine' knowledge and wisdom yielded? Any groundbreaking discoveries? Did it avert the 5-month ASUU strike? Will it protect Christians from any attacks BH might be planning this season?

Smh.
anything God gives me is for glorifying him..
i must utilise the wisdom he gave me to win souls for his kingdom, and other works that glorifies him...
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello:
omg...tot we're clear on this miss? freethinkers are not necessarily atheists...two diff things...okay?
does a freethinker believes in the existence of a supreme God?
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
libero00:

Here I am. By the way freethinkers are not actually atheists they are open to many possibilites that is, free thought. They are open to all types. Of beliefs and refuse to be constricted by just one.
answer the question above!
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mzsolex: does a freethinker believes in the existence of a supreme God?
Anyone can be a freethinker, even the religious. The freethinkers are usually able to reason beyond religious dogmas and doctrines.
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by libero00: 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mzsolex: answer the question above!
Some believe in a supreme force that controls the universe but believe that religion has failed to reach that force. Others don't believe at all.
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by dorox(m): 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
Divepen: That is what demons will be saying to people's mind..
They will use the word 'I'
as if they are one.

Come to Jesus now.
Read the bible from John upward
Is there a moral justification of Hell that can portray God as a loving Father rather than a sadistic psychopath?
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
aManFromMars:
Anyone can be a freethinker, even the religious. The freethinkers are usually able to reason beyond religious dogmas and doctrines.
once you start doubting, you stop believing what is, and then u loose the grip. Am not saying pple shud be tied down wit religion doctrines 'cuz ofcourse there're many misleading ones out there, but then you shouldn't go beyond d boundaries. There are somethings that are not meant 4 you as a human 2 worry about!
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
What do I even say?

amanfrommars is doing a good job already. Kudos bro.

May the spirit of the flying spaghetti monster illuminate you with more wisdom to answer these heathens. cheesy cheesy
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Ajibam: 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
dorox:
Is there a moral justification of Hell that can portray God as a loving Father rather than a sadistic psychopath?
disobedience and rebellion
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
dorox:
Is there a moral justification of Hell that will portray God as a loving Father rather than a sadistic psychopath?
say this in the midst of saints and risk getting killed, 'cuz I don't know why u must use extreme bad words 2 get ur points across.
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
Anyway, I have one question for our religious brethren.

Can anyone be happy in heaven?

How for example can I be happy in heaven knowing my sweet mum is burning in hell?
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
rationalmind: Anyway, I have one question for our religious brethren.

Can anyone be happy in heaven?

How for example can I be happy in heaven knowing my sweet mum is burning in hell?

lol funny... well I guess u won't bother or probably won't remember anything that transpired while u're here on earth!
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by lanaVello1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mzsolex: does a freethinker believes in the existence of a supreme God?
haha,lwkmd...hell yeah.
I got a couple of them as friends and for the record,i'm one!
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mzsolex: lol funny... well I guess u won't bother or probably won't remember anything that transpired while u're here on earth!
Well, the story of Abraham and the rich man doesn't support this. The rich man remembered his family back home. Don't as me how. I thought memories were stored in the brain.
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
rationalmind: What do I even say?

amanfrommars is doing a good job already. Kudos bro.

May the spirit of the flying spaghetti monster illuminate you with more wisdom to answer these heathens. cheesy cheesy

All praises to the Plantain spirits bro.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by lanaVello1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
rationalmind:
u're a self-acclaimed atheist and you're callin someone an heathen? shocked so much 4 bein rational grin#smh
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mzsolex: lol funny... well I guess u won't bother or probably won't remember anything that transpired while u're here on earth!

But that isn't the picture of heaven painted in the bible. Remember the parable of lazarus and the rich man. The rich man could still remember lazarus and vice versa
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello:
u're a self-acclaimed atheist and you're callin someone an heathen? shocked so much 4 bein rational grin#smh

Lol, and just how do you know I am now not a pastafarian and I regard all followers of any other religion as heathens
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by lanaVello1(m): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
aManFromMars:
Well, the story of Abraham and the rich man doesn't support this. The rich man remembered his family back home.
Ion support her ans but regarding urs,twas a parable-definitely fictional!
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello:
Ion support her ans but regarding urs,twas a parable-definitely fictional!

Why not give your own answer?

Parables might be fictional but it does tell us there's a possibility memories of earth remains in heaven
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
aManFromMars:
Well, the story of Abraham and the rich man doesn't support this. The rich man remembered his family back home. Don't as me how. I thought memories were stored in the brain.
and you think his brain can't be 'fried?'cheesy sorry i had 2 use dat word. Okay criously memories can be wiped!
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by lanaVello1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, and just how do you know I am now not a pastafarian and I regard all followers of any other religion as heathens
which is y i said self-acclaimed....guess you're jez claiming FSM for fun...
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello:
haha,lwkmd...hell yeah.
I got a couple of them as friends and for the record,i'm one!
u know I once found myself @ dat junction once, I made the right decision.
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by lanaVello1(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
rationalmind:
Parables might be fictional but it does tell us there's a possibility memories of earth remains in heaven
So u nw mk out possibilities frm fiction in a buk u disbelieve?did u pick ur moniker just 4d fun of it? grin
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello:
which is y i said self-acclaimed....guess you're jez claiming FSM for fun...

And how come you didn't realise I claimed heathens for fun too tongue tongue
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by lanaVello1(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
rationalmind:
Why not give your own answer?
cos i choose not to speculate unnecessarily nor say what idk.
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by lanaVello1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mzsolex: u know I once found myself @ dat junction once, I made the right decision.
you sound like free-thinking is a bad thing...
Re: There Is No Hell-i Say by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello:
So u nw mk out possibilities frm fiction in a buk u disbelieve?did u pick ur moniker just 4d fun of it? grin

Wait o, are we quarelling? Initially it was you picking on a joke I made and taking a swipe at my username.

Now its you picking on my usage of the bible when discussing with a christian and then taking another swipe at my username

What's the problem?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Church Names. / 17 Things People Report About Shedding Their Religion - Jim Palmer. / International Council For IFA Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.