Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All (21319 Views)

Gtbank: The Secrets Behind The Success Of Nigeria’s No. 1 Bank / A Business Lesson To Learn This Week / How China Creates Jobs, A Lesson For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by yorke1: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2013
mrvocalprowess: y wil i b ashamed i use tekino ??phne i got wit my own cash?? sorry yorke,my self esteem aint as low as dat... by d way which crapberry do u uz upload pics plz or hide in shame especially if its not a bb10...13k tekino pings.. 5ok bold5 pings...ok oo

Do you know what happen of recent. A group of "big guys" organised a party and everyone were bring out their phones to snap and video. I noticed that people who had TECNO phones on them were ashamed to boldly display out their phones where the likes of Samsung, Apple, BB etc.
People using that phone(TECNO) are easily intimidated when they see people using the likes of Samsung, Apple and other Android device. They know what they are using is inferior.

1 Like

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Hugo7(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2013
Techno took everybody unaware now they are flourishin,worst hit is Nokia,sowi 4 u Nokla.
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by yorke1: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2013
In 2014, anything call TECNO in your life i cast it out!

1 Like

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Sard(m): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2013
I thought this post was meant to talk about lesson derived from Tecno marketing strategy, not for you to tell us the brand of tecno u are using undecided

1 Like

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Geestunnar(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2013
yorke1: In 2014, anything call TECNO in your life i cast if out!
Any spirit of wastefulness in 2014 i cast out, can i get an Amen

8 Likes

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Sard(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2013
Adedayo layo: Nokia asha 2010 (the worst phone that I've ever used, the first one 3310 is preferably better) and Techno T39. The only thing I enjoy is its battery. Initially I was able to go on Facebook with that techno but now it couldn't
undecided meaning
Go buy new phone jare!
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by mrakin(m): 10:30am On Dec 31, 2013
I use Tecno L3. I am happy and grateful to God.

To all those who believe Tecno is fake, well that is your oppinion. Not all vehicles are priced thesame way. If you are using a phone that you think is better than Tecno, goodluck to you. I am still looking forward to buying a samsung galaxy note 10.1. Am not jealous of those using a better phone. I am happy and grateful to Tecno for this brand new phone for only #14k
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Boll2010: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2013
Its a bad lesson I must tell ya'
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by iBukas: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2013
World of possibilities
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Sike(m): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2013
lakefist: if tecno can ping b4 nokia theres nothing IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD to do
Abi O!
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by RexioKlasik(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2013
Very Simple,No Condition Is Permanent!
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Olarewajub: 10:37am On Dec 31, 2013
Rayvene: Seun and Tecno phones undecided
Always moving Tecno threads to the Front Page.

BTW,people still buy Tecno?grin.That's for Onitsha Main Market traders,y'all.
Get an iPhone and make life easier cheesy
Stop being cheap tongue

*runs away*
Rich girl.
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by PureOhio(f): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2013
God punish poverty. When you start justifying the use of an inferior product over a legit one then poverty is about to take permanent charge.
It's like someone that has no car telling a Mercedes owner that he's overspending.
They say things like "vanity upon vanity" cry grin

Good business lesson though; making products available to majority of the population (including the less privileged)

2 Likes

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Hotdiamond(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2013
Rayvene: Seun and Tecno phones undecided
Always moving Tecno threads to the Front Page.

BTW,people still buy Tecno?grin.That's for Onitsha Main Market traders,y'all.
Get an iPhone and make life easier cheesy
Stop being cheap tongue

*runs away*
4 ur blue mind abi.
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by chikoli(m): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2013
Thats the simple secret to success you have to keep trying till you finally make head way.
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by ikkings(m): 10:52am On Dec 31, 2013
PureOhio: God punish poverty. When you start justifying the use of an inferior product over a legit one then poverty is about to take permanent charge.
It's like someone that has no car telling a Mercedes owner that he's overspending.
They say things like "vanity upon vanity" cry grin

Good business lesson though; making products available to majority of the population (including the less privileged)
I agree with u God punish poverty, but ur illustration is out of context, it should be someone with mazda telling someone with a benz he is over spending, cause someone with a Tecno also has a phone, abi?
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 31, 2013
yorke1:

Do you know what happen of recent. A group of "big guys" organised a party and everyone were bring out their phones to snap and video. I noticed that people who had TECNO phones on them were ashamed to boldly display out their phones where the likes of Samsung, Apple, BB etc.
People using that phone(TECNO) are easily intimidated when they see people using the likes of Samsung, Apple and other Android device. They know what they are using is inferior.
obviously nt me...aint suffering frm inferiority complex...only fools wil b ashamed of wat dey got wit dier own money..

3 Likes

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by anonimi: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2013
lakefist: if tecno can ping b4 nokia theres nothing IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD to do

Make u dey shout god for there.
China-man sabi your god
You better take very good note of the Tecno lesson on analytical perseverance and sacrificial long suffering.

1 Like

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Chartey(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2013
Two4Two: Yes it is a business lesson to all of us, but we should not forget the saying NEVER SAY NEVER. They have already studied the characteristic of Nigerian market and discovered that giving us quality products with low price will break even and that's exactly what they did combined with aggressive adverts ( huge capital investments) to endear the hearts of many Nigerians thus making their products house hold names especially among the students. Don't forget the purchase of the right to BBM etc or what do you call it.

Chinese guys sure know how to take over market. I saw them sometime ago in the remotest part of my village, hawking lace materials this also shows the extent they can go to get the market share.
Nna, na wa o. Which rights are you talking about? See as you come comment like person wey sabi wetin im dey talk.
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Sibrah: 11:12am On Dec 31, 2013
They had Hardware but no good OS, Android gave them needed OS and Nigerian gave them a sizable market.
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by ycmdng(m): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2013
Proudly a Tecnocrat. P5 all d way

1 Like

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by AKJA(m): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2013
Just purchased Tecno A3 at 48k. But believe you mean, I've never used any brand of phone that equals the battery performance of this - and considering its size. Tecno for sure is improving everyday. They are improving their products gradually, probably as market strategy. I believe they are capable of creating outstanding wonders in phone industry, but just doing that steadily to keep the market ball rolling.
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by solelymade: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2013
Op tell them again. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by maxibrainz: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2013
yorke1: This TECNO people will not allow people to hear word again. I don't know what satisfaction you guys derive in using such a substandard product. China is synonymous to fake hence the reason is so cheap #TeamBB
bb has long been buried
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by AKJA(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2013
Yorke 1, you said China is fake. Will that be true having attained SPACE TECHNOLOGY? Will fakeness work in space? Think bro.

1 Like

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by mjames: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2013
semasir: Tecno M7 all the way.

Seconded.
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by mjames: 11:51am On Dec 31, 2013
ycmdng: Proudly a Tecnocrat. P5 all d way
mjames:
Seconded.
Good people

1 Like

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by mjames: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2013
yorke1: This TECNO people will not allow people to hear word again. I don't know what satisfaction you guys derive in using such a substandard product. China is synonymous to fake hence the reason is so cheap #TeamBB

Try and see that Tecno is good
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by luckyman1010(m): 11:58am On Dec 31, 2013
Tekano as hausa use to call it,weither Tecno ,tekano,tekaduna or teZaria my own be say carry goooooo!!! Uncle chinchon.

2 Likes

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by mustaphagreens(m): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
optionb2: It was just like yesterday when the brand TECNO was unvailed unveiled in Nigeria,many never give it a chance.most easpecialy especially the nigeria phone freak,they remained glued with to their E series, N series and other brands as at then without even looking at the direction of Tecno.

Tecno on their parts remained indifatigable indefatigable trying to look for a good avenue to explore their potentials and they take a bold step by giving us what we want and and even at an affordable price,that is their Adroid android phone and we consumed like an indomie.even they never stop at that (could anyone make sense of the boldened, pls i need ur help explaining it undecided .

So whatever challenges that you migth might be facing presently in with regards to your inventions,discoveries or your business, just use tecno as an example,remain indifatigable indefatigable, study your targeted market ,try and determine what can quench thier their thirst and once discovered, give it to them as Tecno.

So digest this and your [/s]suceess[/s] success story shall be told by year 2014.

WISHING YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE
@op thanks for the advice but dude you need to stop using/worshipping that device of a tecno, isn't it obvious to you that ever since it entered into your life it'd done more harm than good as regards your grammar? I charge you fellow nairalanders to find time and go through 10 other tecno threads on this forum and it will so shock you to see that only one outta ten is free of gross grammatical blunders, what's really happening? Is it that most tecno users or fans are illiterates? Take it 4rm me, with time you guys are going to create the impression that the moment one buys a tecno device(be it phone or laptop) one automatically is signed up for 'grammatical bondage' and by that potential customers shall be frightened away(you might think it's a joke but i'm serious grin ) , wtf! Like seriously, i was thinking of purchasing a tecno device but if this' what'll become of my grammar after prolonged use, i rather settle 4 a nokia 3310
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by symbian123(m): 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
guys a tecno m3 4 sale...new,with 8gb memory card,two original batteries,fully rooted with an expanded ram of 1gb...games like gta,fifa 14,asphalt nd pes...price 13k..cal 08179552350 f u are interestd
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by AK481(m): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
youngice: please how can I quote more than one person

Xzbit91: Techno all d way

grin... You need to open 2 tab,one for copy and paste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Bank To Shut Operations For 5 Days / Guidelines For Company Registration In Nigeria (register Your Company) / Have You Seen The New 5000 Naira Note?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.