Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

A Study On The End Times - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Study On The End Times (499 Views)

Signs Of The End Times / Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament / Are We Living in the End Times? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Study On The End Times by Excelinpages(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
I am currently doing a study on ESCATHOLOGY... the study of the end times and would bbe delivery same next year at my base in the FAMILY HOUSE of NCCF Kogi State.
if you are interested, i will post online sindicates and synchronizations if possible daily.
you are free to join, comment, ask questions or post some thoughts and insights you have.
SHALOM
Re: A Study On The End Times by pimplucious: 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
I really would wanna know the out come of ur purported research. Sits back, legs crossed, Cuban cigar in hand... Waiting on u
Re: A Study On The End Times by Ajibam: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
can you please send me a mail,, i want to ask somethings from you...
bigyemi@gmail.com
Re: A Study On The End Times by Kei144(m): 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
It is too late to be studying eschatology. And most of what you will find in your study will not be truth. End time is at the door already. Instead of studying eschatology, devote more of your time to growing in the Spirit of God.

https://www.nairaland.com/1447777/apocalyptic-end-time-begins-2014

https://www.nairaland.com/1573438/really-born-again
Re: A Study On The End Times by Excelinpages(m): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
@ke144, you see according to your post am even still on time to share the little with those who care to hear. We will be waiting on God come 2014.

(1) (Reply)

Young Muslim Faces Death Penalty For Criticising Prophet Mohammed / Miss World, Miss Nigeria, Miss Whatever State.... / Is God Really Unchangeable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.