Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? (36999 Views)

/ . / Is Ebonyi State More Viable Than Anambra And Abia?---IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by oneeast2: 1:42am On Oct 07, 2014
Chai..that is too harsh bruda.. grin grin grin grin

meforyou1:
is that ashawo from ishiagu a woman? If dem born your papa well go and ask for my certificate to be revoked.
A sstupidd backward village called ebonyi state dragging south east back. We will cut u out like the cancer that you are and you carry your rice and yam to calabar and uyo. We don't need it in igboland
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by WMD(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
emmasege:
That state seems to be the most dormant in southern Nigeria. I only know their governor bears one "Elechi", and could hardly recognise the guy, not until i saw him a few days ago after visiting the Villa. Pls tell that man to be more active!
thanks to d state assembly impeachment move he wil be on headlines of Nigerian news papers. at least for d next two to three weeks
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by blissmandate(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
mascot87:

You are mad and I can't blame the sperm that brought about your existence,it is from a foolish man. Do you think I am a tribalistic bigot like you and your family?I served in enyigba bush community for your information and I am talking from fact.Who are you to ask me what year I served. You are a fool and your father is a fool for not training you well
in nutshell all nyanmiri are stupid
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Erosion2020: 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
The reverse is the case now.
Ebonyi state is one of the most beautiful state in the East.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by emexc11(m): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Erosion2020:
The revised is the case now.
Ebonyi state is one of the most beautiful state in the East.
Reverse
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Erosion2020: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
emexc11:
Reverse
ok.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Goahead(m): 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
WMD:
The silence from that part of the country givs me great concern wallahi. . . No insult pls. Is jst that i dnt hear them even in our network news or am i the only one?
How about today?? cheesy
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by WMD(m): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Things have changed fa. I suspect the present governor is a nairalander cheesy

Goahead:
How about today?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
mascot87:

Lol
I served in that state and I can tell you that their is nothing to report about that state.They are living in stone age and the funny part of it is that with the number of people i spoke to their, they seem to feel comfortable with whatever they get good or bad and they don't complain.They don't insult their leaders and they believe that even if their governor is not performing well, God will give them someday someone that will perform well.I remember the Ezza, Ezilo,Ameka,Ameri, ikwo people.They don't bother about anything,they just live their life and peacefully.If you hear Enugu people say "you this Abakaliki man" it's an insult o,it mean say you be mumu.They believe Abakaliki people too mumu.Abeg free them jorr,they are in a world of their own

Wow so the should Insult their leaders... angry angry
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dannylux:

It's Ebonyians.
It actually Nsuka part of Enugu state that are called Wawa...
Wawa simply means No No (mba mba in central Igbo)
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
meforyou1:
are we talking of speaking English or about being wise? If not that ebonyi are so stupid, how will they elect an 80 yr old man and expect him to perform?
in modern warfare, ebonyi is still so extremely backward. Modern weapons were used to execute the aguleri/umuleri crisis. But in ebonyi when they want to fight, the youths will carry matchetes and enter pickup and go to the war zone and start matchetting one another like it was in the biblical times.

Mmmm... Na waaa
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
baseless argument. thank God the topic is not "why is it that Ebonyi state never make good news unlike other state? ".
Anambra is in news bc they conduct Gubernatoral election at odd time, Imo bc of Rochas are his political prostitution, Enugu bc of infidelity of their Governor, Abia bc of Enyimba city. Eventhough Ebonyi is a young state without much commercial prowess bound in the, they are endowed with people of integrity. GEJ govt favor Ebonyi more than any sister states. Anyim pius Ayim (SFG), Minster of Health prof onyebuchi chukwu etc all hails from Ebonyi. APC leader Dr Ogbonnaya Onu (1st executive governor of Abia state) also from Ebonyi.
apart from Anambra, Ebonyian commands financial seats in Lagos more than any other state. (MANDILAS and Ultimate plaza) to mention but a few.
Ebonyians believes in supporting any governor that they elected.
they must not be in bad news just to make headlines.
Rivers state is in the news bc Of greed of Nwike, PEJ and Amechi.
pls let the sleeping dog rest.

Who told you that...
ABIA STATE are mostly in control of the industrial and financial sector of Rivers state...
we have an extreme stake in Akwaibom state, and Lagos State... we are just quiet unlike other South East state... (The say empty vessels makes the loudest noice)...
We still control the commercial City of Aba...
Most people don't know what ABA is..the think ABA is just 1 LGA ...
Aba includes: ABA north LGA
Aba south lga,
Osisioma lga,
Obingwa LGA..
Ugwunagbo LGA...
and some part of Isiala Ngwa north and south... ..

We are also in control of Umuahia north and south...
The hidden truth is that Abia state is the most developed state in South East...
Abia problem is maintenance of roads...(and not creation of roads...

Ariaria international market has long Overtaken ONITCHA main market as nigerian largest market...

Empty vessels makes the loudest noice...
ABIA problem is the political rival between the Ngwa folks and other Abians...
#proudlyngwa..
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
cosify:
If you batter your kinsman into a coma just because of a mere argument on the media,what will you now do to him when he tries to covet your land or wife- I guess you will kill him and his entire family.This is a pointer to the assertions of some nairalanders that Ebonyians are aggressive and warlike, or better still do not have a positive social ceredential. You made objective representaions in your reaction but spoilt them with your barbaric and murder tendencies. In your conclusion,you wished God's blessings upon Igboland.But i put it to you that you contradicted yourself, because there is hardly any God's blessings in a place where people inflict grevious bodily harm on others or commit murder at the slightest provocation.

I love the fact that you pointed out that Abia State did not neglect Afikpo when it was part of Abia...
The governor of the old Abia state was even an afipko man. .. cool cool cool
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
biafrasun:
I been watching all comment with keen interest, I am from ebonyi,amasiri in afikpo, so IMO anambra and abia so wen it suits u we are igbos if not we are not, no wonder ikweres rejected to be igbos. l had this kind attitudes in my working place I shunned the girl told her to hell with townshipness that's better to come from rural village than be a kins man of otokoto

Please Abia don't participate in such...
Most Abia from Arochuku and Ngwa don't even accept the Igbo identity...
It only Anambra and Enugu that does that...
and they have unfortunately corrupted the IMO STATE guys...
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
achi4u:
To my southern Ebonyians who keeps distancing themselves to the rest of the state should not only be ashamed of themselves but should park their loads and face that state you think that is better for you so that our little monthly peanut from Abuja will be evenly distributed amongst us.
Those who rejected not to be caved into Ebonyi state are still regretting it till this days because their villages have never seen electricity not to talk of good road and other good things government can offer.I don't want to mention their names here but if you are coming to Ebonyi state via Enugu road you will witness what i'm talking about.
idodo comes to mind.
LoL grin grin grin
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
achi4u:
You only answer Ebonyi and be proud of her when it suit you ...and next minutes you denied the finger that feed. Again what are ur conditions before you were caved to Ebonyi state from Imo and Abia, is Afikpo and its enviro more develop then than now.
Ogbonna Onu was the formal gov. of Abia state before,what did he achieved ...how was Iburu and Okposi then?...now go to that side and see modern development, Elechi government tarred their road to even afor Nkerefi in Enugu state.
Anyway, my happiness is that majority of Southerns were very happy, which in no distant time they will rule the state ...I won't want to spoil my day in Ndibe beach where i'm having fun with my family.

umuAfikpo ndi isi ha zuru oke jokwanu.

Please if you want to talk about the underdevelopment of Ebonyi state don't include Abia ...
If you visit afipko you will realize that afipko were couched by a state that valued education ie IMO STATE and then ABIA STATE...
Ebonyi underdevelopment is caused by Enugu negligence...
Even Enugu is finding it difficult to develop despite the fact that the started developing before other state...(apart from Enugu capital other parts of Enugu are primitive and poor)... ******* shocked shocked shocked shocked ******* shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm from Abia state...in Abia our problem is only maintenance of roads...
ABIA STATE has more developed LGA than most state in South East...
(maybe except Anambra ... even though that of Anambra is debatable)...
I'm talking about ...
1. ABA north LGA.
2. ABA south LGA..
3. Ugwunagbo LGA.
4. Osisioma LGA.
5. Obingwa LGA.
6. Umuahia north LGA.
7. Umuahia south LGA..

*Then to some extent Omoba (a city in Isiala Ngwa LGA)..

Note: this LGA i mentioned is as developed as the capital city ...
So i didn't mention emerging LGA... Like Arochuku LGA.
Ohafia LGA.
Bende LGA.
Ukwa LGA ...etc

Note ... I'm talking of entire LGA not just a section of it...
Note: LGA is made up of either cities, towns or rural areas....
Abia is actually the silent power house of south east (that keeps a low profile)...

Note: don't forget Abia state is just 5 years older than Ebonyi... Yet it is competing with states much older than her... kiss kiss kiss kiss
Remember Most LGA in Abia is wrongly labeled as Aba....which makes non Abians to think that ABA is just one city...
The population that ABA is carrying can cripple most state in Nigeria if the try to attempt carrying it...
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
ImembaN:

Please if you want to talk about the underdevelopment of Ebonyi state don't include Abia ...
If you visit afipko you will realize that afipko were couched by a state that valued education ie IMO STATE and then ABIA STATE...
Ebonyi underdevelopment is caused by Enugu negligence...
Even Enugu is finding it difficult to develop despite the fact that the started developing before other state...(apart from Enugu capital other parts of Enugu are primitive and poor)... ******* shocked shocked shocked shocked ******* shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm from Abia state...in Abia our problem is only maintenance of roads...
ABIA STATE has more developed LGA than most state in South East...
(maybe except Anambra ... even though that of Anambra is debatable)...
I'm talking about ...
1. ABA north LGA.
2. ABA south LGA..
3. Ugwunagbo LGA.
4. Osisioma LGA.
5. Obingwa LGA.
6. Umuahia north LGA.
7. Umuahia south LGA..

*Then to some extent Omoba (a city in Isiala Ngwa LGA)..

Note: this LGA i mentioned is as developed as the capital city ...
So i didn't mention emerging LGA... Like Arochuku LGA.
Ohafia LGA.
Bende LGA.
Ukwa LGA ...etc

Note ... I'm talking of entire LGA not just a section of it...
Note: LGA is made up of either cities, towns or rural areas....
Abia is actually the silent power house of south east (that keeps a low profile)...

Note: don't forget Abia state is just 5 years older than Ebonyi... Yet it is competing with states much older than her... kiss kiss kiss kiss
Remember Most LGA in Abia is wrongly labeled as Aba....which makes non Abians to think that ABA is just one city...
The population that ABA is carrying can cripple most state in Nigeria if the try to attempt carrying it...
Chairman dewoo sir, this statement was made when I was trying to unite the whole of Ebonyi state, before that time, the people of Ebonyi south always feel not to be identify with the rest of the state and I too it upon myself.... Today, bridged that gapecheesy
Forgive my errors in those days.

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
achi4u:
Chairman dewoo sir, this statement was made when I was trying to unite the whole of Ebonyi state, before that time, the people of Ebonyi south always feel not to be identify with the rest of the state and I too it upon myself.... Today, bridged that gapecheesy
Forgive my errors in those days.
You are welcome.. cool

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Donjossy1010(f): 12:16am On Nov 14, 2021
Right now Ebonyi State, is the most beautiful State in East of the Niger.
Ebonyi is very neat and beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta / Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results / Garba Shehu: Kemi Adeosun's Forgery Worse Than Pantami’s Comments On Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.