Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Was The Holy Prophet Poisoned (killed) Or Died Naturally? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Was The Holy Prophet Poisoned (killed) Or Died Naturally? (5170 Views)

Best Form Of Tawassul (intercession) - Using The Holy Prophet / Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was The Holy Prophet Poisoned (killed) Or Died Naturally? by cloudstar: 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
Al-Baqir:
" No wealth like intelligence and no poverty harsher
than ignorance."~Imam Ali (a.s)

Imam Ali (a.s) said to Malik al-Ashtar:

O Malik, the owners of weak conviction are
disregarding their personality...

Yet Imam Ali head was cut off during one of the Caliphs wars. Still showing the deep division and hatred between the Sunnis and Shias smiley

1 Like

Re: Was The Holy Prophet Poisoned (killed) Or Died Naturally? by vedaxcool(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
Al-Baqir:
" No wealth like intelligence and no poverty harsher
than ignorance."~Imam Ali (a.s)
Imam Ali (a.s) said to Malik al-Ashtar:
O Malik, the owners of weak conviction are
disregarding their personality...

lol cheesy, well he is the same guy with this person https://www.nairaland.com/1260481/boko-haram-not-islamic-organisation-babangida/10#15525640 whose fellow christian condemned for being a liar!
Re: Was The Holy Prophet Poisoned (killed) Or Died Naturally? by cloudstar: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
vedaxcool:

lol cheesy, well he is the same guy with this person https://www.nairaland.com/1260481/boko-haram-not-islamic-organisation-babangida/10#15525640 whose fellow christian condemned for being a liar!

So, vexacool creeps from his cave hole to the real world. He is known as the master of personal attacks. Alexis was the same person that showed you in your Hadith that Allah can be described as an image in the minds of Muslims. Again, he was called a LIAR but later, the same muslims came back to swallow their words and said he wasn't.

We all know you can't contribute anything tangible. Your Shitte brother called the Hadith of Al-bukhari a fabrication, you turn a blind eye to that and instead start with your personal attacks. Keep trying Bros

1 Like

Re: Was The Holy Prophet Poisoned (killed) Or Died Naturally? by cloudstar: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
See as Sunnis they flog Shittes for not praying.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKkH6tcW8Ec#t=77
Re: Was The Holy Prophet Poisoned (killed) Or Died Naturally? by vedaxcool(m): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
Obviously, something I said has hit a raw nerve, I feel sorry that u r hurt by what I said, though it hurts the truth remains the truth, and that is what ur brother said to u. Sorry, get well soon.
Re: Was The Holy Prophet Poisoned (killed) Or Died Naturally? by cloudstar: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
vedaxcool: Obviously, something I said has hit a raw nerve, I feel sorry that u r hurt by what I said, though it hurts the truth remains the truth, and that is what ur brother said to u. Sorry, get well soon.

Said to me? - no one said anything to me mate. It's normal for Islamic apologists to attack other character - as if that will change anything. Whenever people put Islam history under a micro-scope, you guys got all sorts of names for them. We are waiting for an actual contribution to the topic at hand.

1 Like

Re: Was The Holy Prophet Poisoned (killed) Or Died Naturally? by cloudstar: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
vedaxcool: Still I feel sorry for u, or should I remove my post to ease whatever heartache u are going thru? It is most unfortunate when the past ask us why we still thread this same path we should desist from!

With all your pity, you haven't even addressed the theme of this thread grin. Please don't remove anything oh!. You are known for even attacking your own "Muslims" that do not share your views.

The poster said the Hadith Al-Bukhari fabricated the death of Mohammad. Can you please respond grin. You have the entire 2014 to attack my character grin grin

1 Like

Re: Was The Holy Prophet Poisoned (killed) Or Died Naturally? by lanrexlan(m): 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
vedaxcool: Still I feel sorry for u, or should I remove my post to ease whatever heartache u are going thru? It is most unfortunate when the past ask us why we still thread this same path we should desist from!
That's the truth,Seriously I don't know cloudstar is the same as alexis.Why swaping accounts mate? From Alexis to soundpoint and now cloudstar.
Is it because people have known alexis as a guy that always bent on accepting the truth?
Re: Was The Holy Prophet Poisoned (killed) Or Died Naturally? by deols(f): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
please post on topic. Follow the rules
1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.
Re: Was The Holy Prophet Poisoned (killed) Or Died Naturally? by cloudstar: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
deols

Moderator, you are hiding my posts; yet you are leaving others that haven't confined themselves to this thread but have decided to attack other character. I ask that you be fair

1 Like

Re: Was The Holy Prophet Poisoned (killed) Or Died Naturally? by cloudstar: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
lanrexlan: That's the truth,Seriously I don't know cloudstar is the same as alexis.Why swaping accounts mate? From Alexis to soundpoint and now cloudstar.
Is it because people have known alexis as a guy that always bent on accepting the truth?

Here is the thread calling me a liar and later retracting it:

https://www.nairaland.com/1260103/how-muslims-teach-non-muslims-islam/37#16307152

Please pass it along to [url]vexacool[/url] so he can add it to his collection
Re: Was The Holy Prophet Poisoned (killed) Or Died Naturally? by lanrexlan(m): 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
cloudstar:

Here is the thread calling me a liar and later retracting it:

https://www.nairaland.com/1260103/how-muslims-teach-non-muslims-islam/37#16307152

Please pass it along to [url]vexacool[/url] so he can add it to his collection
SubhanAllah!! Even after I apologized to you? This is rubbish I swear,it's now more than 4times that you've repeated the same thing.Very bad of you,I don't know what to say of you anymore.

Moreover,my brother's name is VEDAXCOOL.I am outta here,the moderator has issued a warning.
Re: Was The Holy Prophet Poisoned (killed) Or Died Naturally? by vedaxcool(m): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
lanrexlan:
Moreover,my brother's name is VEDAXCOOL.I am outta here,the moderator has issued a warning.

Don't sweat it, if calling me vexacool will let him sleep well at night, why should we deprive him of that? The same personal attacks he claims other do, is the same thing he resorts to when he runs out of script! He has to repeat the same issue 4 times because in his own case his own christian brother called him out as a Liar! Now that in itself is sad.

1 Like

Re: Was The Holy Prophet Poisoned (killed) Or Died Naturally? by cloudstar: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
vedaxcool:

Don't sweat it, if calling me vexacool will let him sleep well at night, why should we deprive him of that? The same personal attacks he claims other do, is the same thing he resorts to when he runs out of script! He has to repeat the same issue 4 times because in his own case his own christian brother called him out as a Liar! Now that in itself is sad.

You think I care if someone else calls me a liar? smiley. You are the chief of them. Can you please provide a response to the thread
Re: Was The Holy Prophet Poisoned (killed) Or Died Naturally? by cloudstar: 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
lanrexlan: SubhanAllah!! Even after I apologized to you? This is rubbish I swear,it's now more than 4times that you've repeated the same thing.Very bad of you,I don't know what to say of you anymore.

For some reason, I got used to vexacool smiley. I will correct myself next time. 4 times or 100 times makes no difference. You didn't see your brother VEDAXCOOL repeating the same thing abi? smiley

1 Like

Re: Was The Holy Prophet Poisoned (killed) Or Died Naturally? by deols(f): 6:27am On Jan 07, 2014
cloudstar: deols

Moderator, you are hiding my posts; yet you are leaving others that haven't confined themselves to this thread but have decided to attack other character. I ask that you be fair

Report them. i cant read all posts..You have to report the posts that are against the rules.

Also, post yourbcomplaints on the thread meant for complaints and not here
Re: Was The Holy Prophet Poisoned (killed) Or Died Naturally? by cloudstar: 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
deols:

Report them. i cant read all posts..You have to report the posts that are against the rules.

Also, post yourbcomplaints on the thread meant for complaints and not here

Sure, which thread is that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wiping Over Shocks During Ablution And Some Misconceptions About It / Why You Don't Hear Southern Nigerian Muslims Responses On National Issues. / Islam, Obedience To Leaders And Cursing Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.