Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner (35578 Views)

Top 3 Bad Habits Among Youths And How To Overcome Them / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by DanceVille: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
No one is perfect buh we can all try to do our best.Some bad habits can be forgivable and ignored, buh when it's done repeatedly, it could cause a strain in your relationship.There are some things that are really bad for your relationship and may cause your partner to leave you if you don't stop them.

7 Bad Habit That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner

1. Never Accepting Blame

Some people don't ever take responsibility for anything, they just keep passing the blame even though they are at fault.You can't keep putting all the blame on your partner, learn to accept blame even if it's a little.

2. Pretense

Stop pretense because sooner or later the real you will be revealed.Stop acting like everything is alright all the time when they're not.Be open with your partner.Being a pretender is not good brother and sister.

3. Comparing Your Partner To Your Ex

Nobody likes being compared.If your ex was that perfect you would still be with him or her.Stop the comparison else your partner maybe forced to end the relationship.

4. Trying To Change Your Partner

You're not the "Holy Spirit", so stop trying to mold your partner into what you want them to be.Think about how you feel when someone tries to do the same thing to you.

5. Keeping Score Of Wrong/ Holding Grudges

It's normal for people to make mistakes and your partner is not an exception.Nobody wants to be in a relationship with someone who finds it hard to forget and forgive.

Last buh not the Least.

7. Too Big To Say The Word "I AM SORRY"

Don't be too proud to always say the word "I am Sorry".Sorry should be the number one word in your relationship.Some ladies or guys do feel big to tell their partner "I am Sorry".This particular word can help to save a relationship when you take it as a habit, and can help to destroy a relationship when you refuse to take it as a habit.Many relationship have been destroyed because of not using this word.

NB
Being in a relationship involved some sacrifice and it isn't an easy thing if you don't know things you were suppose to have an idea of.

I created this thread because people don't realize their bad habits until it's being point out.

#Learn To Save Your Relationship Today

List Written And Compiled By
DanceVille

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by RichieAngels(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by DaZion(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
True talk Op.
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by vicstar(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
stale cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by DanceVille: 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
I'm really sowie guys, I forgot typing Number six before Number seven.

6. Always Critizing Family And Friends

These people were in their lives way before you came along.If you keep critizing the people close to them, he or she will feel you're trying to isolate them and may eventually end the relationship with you.

NB
Please nobody is above mistake.

Cc:funkychic
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by vicstar(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
DanceVille:
I guess you're single bro, that's why it's not interesting to you.

Cheerz!

don't. U get d meaning, its old news undecided like a recycled thread .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by DanceVille: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
vicstar:

don't. U get d meaning, its old news undecided like a recycled thread .
Hmm! I wrote this one by myself.

Recycle thread? I don't recycle threads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by vicstar(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
DanceVille:
Hmm! I wrote this one by myself.

Recycle thread? I don't recycle threads.

ooops! No P, its just dat I've seen a lot of similar threads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by DanceVille: 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
vicstar:

ooops! No P, its just dat I've seen a lot of similar threads
Ok bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by ojnnaco(m): 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Really nice .. am loving it
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by DanceVille: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
ojnnaco:
Really nice .. am loving it
Thanks bro.

Cheerz!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by okuneddie(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
DanceVille at it again......nice one bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by DanceVille: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
DaZion:
True talk Op.
Thanks bro.
Any contribution or substraction?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by DanceVille: 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
okuneddie:
DanceVille at it again......nice one bro
Wow! Thanks sir.

Two bottles of Maltina drink for you bro.

Cheerz!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by DaZion(m): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
DanceVille:
Thanks bro.
Any contribution or substraction?
U av said it all.
Nice write-up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by MissRomantic(f): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Op don dey turn oga seven seven small small oo...
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by DanceVille: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
MissRomantic:
Op don dey turn oga seven seven small small oo...
Lol!

Wanna join the 7listers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by Adasun(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
TRYING TO MUMU THE OTHER: in some relationship,when one partner try to cheat the other,it would lead to break up.

Ur guy baught u an iphone as birthday gift,on return,u just bought him a pair of socksembarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by MissRomantic(f): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
DanceVille:
Lol!

Wanna join the 7listers?
Not at all. No inspiration. But I'd do stunt if you'd teach me..#checkt ur dp..
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by DanceVille: 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Adasun:
TRYING TO MUMU THE OTHER: in some relationship,when one partner try to cheat the other,it would lead to break up.

Ur guy baught u an iphone as birthday gift,on return,u just bought him a PAIR OF SOCKSembarassed
Hilarious! At the Capital words.

Buh it's true bro.
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by DanceVille: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
MissRomantic:
Not at all. No inspiration. But I'd do stunt if you'd teach me..#checkt ur dp..
Wanna learn stunt? That's good.
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by ireneony(f): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
op na only you de romance section. ..nawa oo
Other good thread in the section that cannot even smell frontpage

Fucvvk all these signs

No wonder romance section is now a dry desert
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by frankanyiks(m): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sure
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by Hawlahscho(m): 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Go and watch the movie "I hate love stories"
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by Sijo01(f): 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Coming to the Internet to rant and play the victim like teebliz embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by azeecoboy(m): 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
one of the things that also kills a relationship is when your partner is proud,feeling high of him or herself.....asif,you can't do without them...
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by Praizekeyz(m): 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ma Gf does all dis and she will still sing "I love you" to me...

1 Like

Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by devigblegble: 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Eg for those in a relationship abi it's none of my business tho cuz I'm in a serious relationship with moNeY

1 Like

Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by DanceVille: 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sijo01:
Coming to the Internet to rant and play the victim like teebliz embarassed
Lol!

Some guys do that whenever they're so depressed.

You're so on point dear.

Cc:sijo01
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by DanceVille: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Praizekeyz:
Ma Gf does all dis and she will still sing "I love you" to me...
Hilarious!
Re: 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner by branolistical: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Alright

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki / Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless / My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.