Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. (345055 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
worldgreatest:
it is not over until it is over. Successful candidates have not been contacted officially. Good news inshaa Allah.
my brother it is over since the names has finally been already ready one copy of the names has been sent to each state federal character commission office and the master copy is with the management of NPA ,
PLEASE NOTE: you people should stop telling NPA staffs that federal character commission are telling applicants of there names because is becoming an issue now in the headquarters at Marina, the lists is strictly confidential which Federal character commission are not in any reason disclose the names to there successfully Applicants but due to kindness of some states chairman they disclose to there successful Applicants that give them a call which is against the ethics of there Job but please we should learn to do things in a matured manner just because your state confirm your name doesn't mean you should tell any NPA staff that your name is on the lists keep it to yourself until NPA Contact us soonest ,they are sorting some financial issues with the medicals centres for our medicals. Thank you very much guys #MayGodhelpusall
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
worldgreatest:
it is not over until it is over. Successful candidates have not been contacted officially. Good news inshaa Allah.
my brother it is over since the names has finally been already ready one copy of the names has been sent to each state federal character commission office and the master copy is with the management of NPA ,
PLEASE NOTE: you people should stop telling NPA staffs that federal character commission are telling applicants of there names because is becoming an issue now in the headquarters at Marina, the lists is strictly confidential which Federal character commission are not in any reason to disclose the names to there successfully Applicants but due to kindness of some states chairman they disclose to there successful Applicants that give them a call which is against the ethics of there Job but please we should learn to do things in a matured manner just because your state confirm your name doesn't mean you should tell any NPA staff that your name is on the lists keep it to yourself until NPA Contact us soonest ,they are sorting some financial issues with the medicals centres for our medicals. Thank you very much guys #MayGodhelpusall
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
worldgreatest:
my brother it is over since the names has finally been already compiled nothing can change it because the board, committee and house of reps have approved it. one copy of the names has been sent to each state federal character commission office and the master copy is with the management of NPA ,
PLEASE NOTE: you people should stop telling NPA staffs that federal character commission are telling applicants of there names because is becoming an issue now in the headquarters at Marina, the lists is strictly confidential which Federal character commission are not in any reason to disclose the names to there successfully Applicants but due to kindness of some states chairman they disclose to there successful Applicants that give them a call which is against the ethics of there Job but please we should learn to do things in a matured manner just because your state confirm your name doesn't mean you should tell any NPA staff that your name is on the lists keep it to yourself until NPA Contact us soonest ,they are sorting some financial issues with the medicals centres for our medicals. Thank you very much guys #MayGodhelpusall
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by alimat216(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
what is so special about this n.p.a fire service recruitment that had to be going all those stress.
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Abdulforever:
my brother it is over since the names has finally been already compiled nothing can change it because the board, committee and house of reps have approved it. one copy of the names has been sent to each state federal character commission office and the master copy is with the management of NPA ,
Pls, what will b d faith of applicant who was shortlisted but ddnt meet up with medical requirements?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
You will definitely meet up with medical requirement (Insha Allah ) Unless you are disabled or has any physical disabilities

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by imrany20(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
What goes up must come down. All these must surely come to end end one day. Inn Sha Allah it is well with me and you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by munezo(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
alimat216:
what is so special about this n.p.a fire service recruitment that had to be going all those stress.
hmmm

I don't understand this NPA people, why are they so disorganized? How many years will it take them to wrap up a simple recruitment of one unit of their organization?

It is well. Whoever misses this offer will get a better one. This offer is not the end of the world.

It is well again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Alyasaa1(m): 9:02am On Jul 23, 2016
more times more hopes guys keep on praying soonest we will meet in the training camp insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
pls update undecided pls update
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by informant1: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
bigtime652:
pls update undecided pls update
Is u that suppose to update us because u testified wht God did 4u on 18/7/2016. U also said u re on ur way to training ground. Don't tell me that u re doing ur own April Fool joke in July. Or were u SCAMMED?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 6:19am On Jul 24, 2016
informant1:

Is u that suppose to update us because u testified wht God did 4u on 18/7/2016. U also said u re on ur way to training ground. Don't tell me that u re doing ur own April Fool joke in July. Or were u SCAMMED?
hahaha.....lwkmd help me ask him
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by worldgreatest: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
worldgreatest:
hope the training will commence next month this one wey dey neva contact successful candidates till now?
still same question. Na wa ooo
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Ebiwwz38(f): 8:16am On Jul 29, 2016
from a reliable source, the all exercise will b done again, as the interview process, but if it's not then they will hv to cancel the whole recruitment n start all over, cause of its new management, and the new too is baffled y a recruitment will have to take ds long, if not for corruption etc, let's just pray n hope for the best o.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2016
Ebiwwz38:
from a reliable source, the all exercise will b done again, as the interview process, but if it's not then they will hv to cancel the whole recruitment n start all over, cause of its new management, and the new too is baffled y a recruitment will have to take ds long, if not for corruption etc, let's just pray n hope for the best o.
why don't you keep your mouth shut if you have anything to say must you come to spread lies who told you the recruitment will be cancelled please stop spreading what you dont know and learn to keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything to say is better than lairing to people, the new MD is reshuffle her cabinet appointing her PA and SA and having meetings with various Department she hasn't even start any paper work yet and things you should know this recruitment is Approved from the ministry not the management and nobody can stop it because offer letters are already typed . all the MD need to do is acknowledged and signed the salary scheme that is what is causing the delay because the moment you collect your offer letter your salary has start counting so is an outflow of cash to the management so just because you don't have hope or your name wasnt among doesn't mean you should start coderming it the delay can't cause it to be cancelled, the fire service department are shortage of staffs and need to be replaced urgently. Npa will call any moment from now . Our patients shall never go in vain #Inshaallah
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Mobebi(m): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
Abdulforever:
why don't you keep your mouth shut if you have anything to say must you come to spread lies who told you the recruitment will be cancelled please stop spreading what you dont know and learn to keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything to say is better than lairing to people, the new MD is reshuffle her cabinet appointing her PA and SA and having meetings with various Department she hasn't even start any paper work yet and things you should know this recruitment is Approved from the ministry not the management and nobody can stop it because offer letters are already typed . all the MD need to do is acknowledged and signed the salary scheme that is what is causing the delay because the moment you collect your offer letter your salary has start counting so is an outflow of cash to the management so just because you don't have hope or your name wasnt among doesn't mean you should start coderming it the delay can't cause it to be cancelled, the fire service department are shortage of staffs and need to be replaced urgently. Npa will call any moment from now . Our patients shall never go in vain #Inshaallah

why are you so rude when replying people? Why must she keep her Mouth shut? She got an info and decides to relate to the house and you are here saying why can't she keep her mouth shut?

I have been reading your comments and in as much as you have been trying to relate concrete messages to the house, you are so full of yourself that most times you are hostile and Insulting...

If you think her Info is different or not correct, there is nothing wrong telling the house what you know about it. And going to the extent of saying ''just because you don't have hope and your name isn't among those already given appointment letters''.. how do you know her name isn't there?

Msheeeeeeeew...so annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Ebiwwz38(f): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
u Mr forever, I never insulted u in any way, I Just brought an info which was concluded in Abuja, it Will shock u to know I was part of that meeting, u don't raise abuses on people u know nothing about them, my advice to u.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by munezo(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ebiwwz38:
u Mr forever, I never insulted u in any way, I Just brought an info which was concluded in Abuja, it Will shock u to know I was part of that meeting, u don't raise abuses on people u know nothing about them, my advice to u.

You were part of the meeting? This is serious. Thank you for the info.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Mobebi:

why are you so rude when replying people? Why must she keep her Mouth shut? She got an info and decides to relate to the house and you are here saying why can't she keep her mouth shut?

I have been reading your comments and in as much as you have been trying to relate concrete messages to the house, you are so full of yourself that most times you are hostile and Insulting...

If you think her Info is different or not correct, there is nothing wrong telling the house what you know about it. And going to the extent of saying ''just because you don't have hope and your name isn't among those already given appointment letters''.. how do you know her name isn't there?

Msheeeeeeeew...so annoying.

Let start from you first, I don't know her and I don't care to know her and the reason why I said let her or she kept her mouth shut was that her information was never true and I don't give a dame regards to whoever passes wrong information be whoever you are, and the reason why I said just because "she don't have hope is most people that pass wrong messages are because they don't have hope reference to the pass message they have said on this thread
And finally I have told you from day one of this trend I don't beg or want anyone to believe whatever I say or post on this trend all I am doing was for the sake of my fellow brothers but one thing I know the end will justify the truth .
I dont pass want am not sure or confirmed of what am sure of,am not a person that pass a "Dem say" information , and please for your information am not begging you to believe me because you are entitled to your opinion the way am entitled to mine. So please rest your mind and wait till the end then let's see who is lairing between me and you
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ebiwwz38:
I don't raise abuses on you is against my ethics to insult people i dont know. I only said you shut kept your mouth shut was because most people who pass wrong information was because they don't have hope or wasn't successful on the run , base on the paste information they have been posting on this thrend is still on this trend people told us different things. Some said they have gone to training ,while some said they gave testimonies in church they have gotten this Job. So I don't give a dame respect to anyone who passes wrong information and I don't want anyone to believe me. Hold your believe I will hold mine let the end justify the truth.

And @Mobebi if I was opportune to help everyone on this trend to get this Job walahi I will because you don't know me in person that's why , am not envying anyone who get this Job, because is God's will not man's will but my problem with people I don't like passing wrong information. If I don't know anything I regard to keep my mouth shut and what so hold your information let me hold mine .let the ends justify the truth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Mobebi(m): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
Abdulforever:

Let start from you first, I don't know her and I don't care to know her and the reason why I said let her or she kept her mouth shut was that her information was never true and I don't give a dame regards to whoever passes wrong information be whoever you are, and the reason why I said just because "she don't have hope is most people that pass wrong messages are because they don't have hope reference to the pass message they have said on this thread
And finally I have told you from day one of this trend I don't beg or want anyone to believe whatever I say or post on this trend all I am doing was for the sake of my fellow brothers but one thing I know the end will justify the truth .
I dont pass want am not sure or confirmed of what am sure of,am not a person that pass a "Dem say" information , and please for your information am not begging you to believe me because you are entitled to your opinion the way am entitled to mine. So please rest your mind and wait till the end then let's see who is lairing between me and you

There you go again... Read what i wrote well. I first of all I PRAISED YOU because your information have been confirmed, not just by me alone but others who have been following this thread and i can testify that you have been doing a GREAT JOB and for that i salute you. i do not doubt your information and i always look up to read from you because from all angles your source of information has been CONCRETE.

What i am saying is you DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO SHUT SOMEONE DOWN. Nobody has that right. We are all here for a reason. The way you have your source, that's how others too have their sources ( even if theirs are fake or not telling them the right thing), but one thing you should know is that, for someone to say she was PRESENT in the meeting where such decision was taken, there is no reason to doubt her except she is lying which i can't say if she is or not, because it is only in Nigeria of today that people who do not work in an organization or belong to the HR Department can have access and info to recruitment process. It's not done anywhere in the world except Nigeria. Recruitment exercises all over the world is done strictly by HR DEPARTMENT without interference but that's not the case in Nigeria.

whether her name is there or not, its no one's business but hers to rejoice or cry.. and you shouldn't rub that in her face. for you to say ''just because you don't have hope and your name isn't among those already given appointment letters'', abeg e no make sense. Securing a job in today Nigeria is by the GRACE OF GOD ALONE. I don't know her but she HAS HOPE JUST AS YOU DO.

Honestly, in as much as this is a faceless forum, everyone should be respected and that is my stand. If you don't give a damn about anyone who passes a wrong information as you stated in my quote above, doesn't mean ONLY YOUR information is right. What makes you think you alone have the right information?

I am not disputing you and your contributions. I wish you the best, but respect people even if it is a five year old human....

Even if you have confirmed your name, doesn't mean you should rub it on someone's face telling her you don't have hope.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by imrany20(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
I don't want to believe in any rumour saying that the recruitment is going to be cancelled or reshuffled. I'm not disputing the fact that Ebiwwz38 attended a meeting in Abuja or in Ekitti, all I know is that the will of God will surely work. We have all went a long way in this NPA recruitment both financial and risk taking travelling a long journey in order to attain our goals. Some guys took to the thread last year to says that the interview was cancelled, another guy says some people has been been given appointment letters and a also said that his neighbour gave testimony about his newly secured job. I personally will never believe in such infos because they are nothing to by.Thank you @Ebiwwz38 for your info, Thank you @Abdulforever for your contribution. Please let's there be PEACE.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ebiwwz38:

You were never part of the meeting because no meeting heard in Abuja, the meeting that heard parterning this fire service recruitment was in lagos at Marina, npa head office, 6th Floor HR office by 12:15 pm yesterday with the HR and the board members and if you claim to be a board member that attended the meeting then how come you an Applicant too,
And please note I never raise abuse on your I just say the truth i know.
Thankyou and have a nice time #iwishyouthebest
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Ebiwwz38(f): 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
are u unemployed, a student, etc. are u saving ur money in the bank without getting interest , have u tot of reinvesting it into something good, dat will profit u later, join mmm today n thank me later, add me up on whatsapp for more details. 07035473738
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by imrany20(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2016
Ebiwwz38:
are u unemployed, a student, etc. are u saving ur money in the bank without getting interest , have u tot of reinvesting it into something good, dat will profit u later, join mmm today n thank me later, add me up on whatsapp for more details. 07035473738
U re funny. U open 2 accounts here. U post with one and use d other to support by commenting ok. That is good. It is called multiple stream of communication. ...Ebiwwz38 & imrany20

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by imrany20(m): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
@chibuikegn, I have my own personal account and mind you not a multiple account. I was only trying to complement @Ebiwwz38 comment and nothing more than that.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
imrany20:
@chibuikegn, I have my own personal account and mind you not a multiple account. I was only trying to complement @Ebiwwz38 comment and nothing more than that.
Lol. Funnier this time. I hear u sir grin
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by munezo(m): 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
chibuikegn:

U re funny. U open 2 accounts here. U post with one and use d other to support by commenting ok. That is good. It is called multiple steam of communication. ...Ebiwwz38 & imrany20

How did you decipher that chibuikegn? You must be a staff of SSS. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
munezo:

How did you decipher that chibuikegn? You must be a staff of SSS. Lolz
By their fruits, we shall know them. Didnt u noticed when he threw a banter that recruitment may be cancelled in order to see our reactions. And Abdulforever countered his opinion, then he used the other account name to fire back. Now he came with his business whc he wanted us to dive into and he used d other account to promote it so that we can buy.
Anyway, we may buy it but it doesnt mean that we re dullards. Just to remind him that we all are GUYMEN like him so that he will package his business well b4 presenting it
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Ebiwwz38(f): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
how can u even think, two pesn are using d same account, I'm a female mind u, n d pesn who supported dat comment is a guy, about that business is not a must do tin, I just shared it. coz its paying me nicely, I will b glad if u mk a little investigation before saying anything about people. we are not in our sitting rooms, it's a social media n so u don't belittle people n embarrass ur self tru ur childish comments.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ebiwwz38:
how can u even think, two pesn are using d same account, I'm a female mind u, n d pesn who supported dat comment is a guy, about that business is not a must do tin, I just shared it. coz its paying me nicely, I will b glad if u mk a little investigation before saying anything about people. we are not in our sitting rooms, it's a social media n so u don't belittle people n embarrass ur self tru ur childish comments.
One can open account with any gender he or she want. No social media will do gender check on u to know whether u are a man or woman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (55) (Reply)

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.