Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. (4803 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by SpicyMimi(f): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
Havent you all noticed this? Only single guys come here to rant about single ladies? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by padeolu: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
SpicyMimi: Havent you all noticed this? Only single guys come here to rant about single ladies? grin grin

By your post, I guess u are also single?

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
@OP, dont worry man, as soon as u get d slightest feeling dis gurl is high maintenance, fussy, bitchy, moody, lonely, awkward, over-protective, attention seeking or anythin bad like dat, drop her like she was a huge ugly fat chick. Unless u r into dat kind of thing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by alienware(m): 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
@Spicymimi, it really doesn't matter. He can meet any chick he wants anytime and she'll be a thousand times better than d moody, high-maintenance drama queen that he does not seem to be able to stay away from cheesy
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by cidieschat(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
@spicymimi, keep deceiving ur self, single guys abi? Forgetting the fact that a man can still marry @ 70. A little advice, and the guilty complains..

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
Temihatz:

I like your reply because you spoke well just as i expect someone reasonable to think b4 talk.

LOL, your reply shows how u lack reasoning and not being diversified. I just gave u life samples and all u can do is to write rubbish. Shey you don't think ni? and show me the part of my previous post where i said girls shouldn't further their education. If my wife says she want to have all the degrees in this world why should i stop her? Your reply shows how how how (nairalanders abeg borrow me a right word to use to qualify this person).
fvk off joor,what am i saying,what is he blabbing about,abeg scram :/
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by SpicyMimi(f): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
cidieschat: Ugly girls get married every saturday, while the pretty ones keep doing Ashebi for them...
y e kon dey pain you?? Abegiii!

What is wrong with all these guys sef? What are they feeling like? They now ve this habit of remindn ladies ow dey wil remain single for life if they dont marry any guy that comes their way! Warris dat one for? Does marriage guarantees happiness? Does it guarantees a ticket to heaven? The whole thing is even getting too much! you guys shud get over yourself abeg! We ve had enough of all these rants and all these crying babies trying to make some gals make some grave mistakes....e concern u na?
Am stil very young tho, but i wouldnt advise any girl out there to let these rubbish get to them, marry someone you love and not just a random guy!! Simple!

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Polio: 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
Smh..... Another dumb thread!

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by troy20(m): 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
nigiran gels like mony dts y nobudi wil mary dem if dem rich 30yr de wil b begin 4 husband.dts hw one like dt is distobin me nw.smh
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Ruq: 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
De Tus: @Spicymimi, it really doesn't matter. He can meet any chick he wants anytime and she'll be a thousand times better than d moody, high-maintenance drama queen that he does not seem to be able to stay away from cheesy

You must have noticed someone like that on this thread.
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
SpicyMimi:
y e kon dey pain you?? Abegiii!

What is wrong with all these guys sef? What are they feeling like? They now ve this habit of remindn ladies ow dey wil remain single for life if they dont marry any guy that comes their way! Warris dat one for? Does marriage guarantees happiness? Does it guarantees a ticket to heaven? The whole thing is even getting too much! you guys shud get over yourself abeg! We ve had enough of all these rants and all these crying babies trying to make some gals make some grave mistakes....e concern u na?
Am stil very young tho, but i wouldnt advise any girl out there to let these rubbish get to them, marry someone you love and not just a random guy!! Simple!
as in ehen,i just tire.the way them dey carry the matter for their head like dreadlock.smh

irritants

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by shizzle11(m): 5:18am On Jan 01, 2014
Temihatz:
LOL, your reply shows how u lack reasoning and not being diversified. I just gave u life samples and all u can do is to write rubbish. Shey you don't think ni? and show me the part of my previous post where i said girls shouldn't further their education. If my wife says she want to have all the degrees in this world why should i stop her? Your reply shows how how how (nairalanders abeg borrow me a right word to use to qualify this person).

Lol... gringrin
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Temihatz(m): 7:41am On Jan 01, 2014
kulyie: fvk off joor,what am i saying,what is he blabbing about,abeg scram :/

LOL!!! e pain am hehehehehe grin grin grin grin , no vex ehn, hapi new year cheesy
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by gabriel74: 10:02am On Jan 01, 2014
Story story.. abeg girls add my pin jor, Let chat 24C98B77 for fun
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 01, 2014
cidieschat: @spicymimi, keep deceiving ur self, single guys abi? Forgetting the fact that a man can still marry @ 70. A little advice, and the guilty complains..
ehen? Why e con dey pain you,she write application love letter come your house.oni sho gba e.

Your yeye dey smell
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 01, 2014
Temihatz:

LOL!!! e pain am hehehehehe grin grin grin grin , no vex ehn, hapi new year cheesy
sho wa ok? Sho normal sha? :/
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 01, 2014
troy20: nigiran gels like mony dts y nobudi wil mary dem if dem rich 30yr de wil b begin 4 husband.dts hw one like dt is distobin me nw.smh
ehen? If them like money pass marriage,how that one tale affect your life.

Instead make them mind their own problem,na other ladies buisness them go dey mind.smh
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 01, 2014
De Tus: @Spicymimi, it really doesn't matter. He can meet any chick he wants anytime and she'll be a thousand times better than d moody, high-maintenance drama queen that he does not seem to be able to stay away from cheesy
so?
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 01, 2014
padeolu: By your post, I guess u are also single?
and as long as she is happy and fulfilled with her life,which one come be your own for there ?

eleru gberu e.awon okunrin gbefila full here o.shoooo
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 01, 2014
ireneidiva:
crap
of the highest order
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2014
cidieschat: If u like don't take lessons, take the post personal. Every saturday ugly girls marry, and the pretty ones doing the Ashebi as usual.
aso-ebi,ewoni ashebi.ashana loma to ri,not only ashebi
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2014
cidieschat: @Temihatz, God Bless u, @ Padeleou, thanks. They shouldn't be replying us in grudges, marry when u have the opportunity, @ a later age, men will only use those promises to sleep with u, and run away, cos they knw u've passed ur peak. Go to churches and see how many ladies are seeking for husbands...
you mean the ones that dont have work.as in unemployed ladies and are looking for husband so that they can escape poverty and pour their family burdens on them
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 01, 2014
Jenams: why r u takin panadol for their headache? If they r not married @40 is it ur business?
i wonder o.na their finger they scratch them,them no get wetin to yarn about.

Awon association of alainise se okunrin.na them go sitdown in front of their face me i slap you with wrapper for their waist dey gossip for early monday morning yet no work,their own dey for their body
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by troy20(m): 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
kulyie: ehen? If them like money pass marriage,how that one tale affect your life.

Instead make them mind their own problem,na other ladies buisness them go dey mind.smh
mtcheeeeeeww.it is panin u. lolsmh
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by troy20(m): 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
kulyie: ehen? If them like money pass marriage,how that one tale affect your life.

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
troy20:
mtcheeeeeeww.it is panin u. lolsmh
it is not paining me,it is annoying me :/

men that are too lousy and talk too much look pathetic
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by breeze23: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
kulyie: so it is now a crime for a woman to be ambitious :/ or dream big or get to the highest state of her potentials.smh
all these men with internal insecurities and inferiority complex will never cease to amaze me.if her educational ambition is what is intimidating you,you too go and do phd.husband get phd,wife to get phd so no body fit bully anybody case closed,lobatan.
Afterall what a woman can do,a man too should be able to do.
Shiiioorrr

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
I know someone...a personal 'someone' who i grew up with,who took care of me and raised me. She entered marriage before i ever exsisted in the hopes that she would further her education after her marriage as her husband promised her. Guess what? She never got sponsored to continue as her husband promised. Now shes dependent,getting insulted for every kobo she asks for,because she doesnt have the cert for that high paying job. Funny,but its the sane men that say...marry first..that willl come back and say..u dont even work..u r just a liabilty. What sort of beings?are they?

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by farem: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
mayorall: Some girls have decided never to marry a man without car.smh
[color=#990000]
And in reality, some of their fathers cannot afford to pay for one wash of a car in car-wash centre.
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
Krystalxxx: I know someone...a personal 'someone' who i grew up with,who took care of me and raised me. She entered marriage before i ever exsisted in the hopes that she would further her education after her marriage as her husband promised her. Guess what? She never got sponsored to continue as her husband promised. Now shes dependent,getting insulted for every kobo she asks for,because she doesnt have the cert for that high paying job. Funny,but its the sane men that say...marry first..that willl come back and say..u dont even work..u r just a liabilty. What sort of beings?are they?
dont mind them joor.is that not part of the nigerian hypocrisy we are talking about.if you say you want to follow what this irresponsible and neaseating nigerian society is saying,i swear,they will turn you into a nonentity.they will turn you to someone who will be begging who you are not even suppose to beg.the humiliation you will even receieve gan no go get part 2
na from there you go begin here 'shey emini mo koba e ni,shey emini mo so e di idakuda,shey emini mo sope kolofe' etc

tuuuuffffiiiiiaaaakkkkwwaaaa.

Spits on them
Re: Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
@ breeze i pity the womb that carried you,you lack what it takes to be a human being,talkless of being a man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guyz,Have You Ever Been Sucked?Share Your Experiences / Lola’s Tales: I Couldn't Feel His 'Thing' Inside Me (18+) / This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.