Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (65459 Views)

Buhari Picks Obasanjo As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? / APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Olril18(m): 11:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
ichidodo: You must be high on cheap wee-wee and Alomo to ignore the fact we're so much in Lagos.Whether the yorubas like it or not GEJ till 2019.
lets see how jonathan will win without the sw and north!!

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by jmaine: 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
Olril18:
really??
u are d one dat is being blinded here...osun,lagos,ogun,oyo,ekiti jonathan will surely has votes..but win?, u better wake up.

You should stop saying what you don't know.

What is the margin of winning are you projecting for the APC = 70,80,90 or even 95 %.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by muut2: 11:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Do u know dat Adams Oshiomhole is from the SS & he was a good labour president for two consecutive terms, Late Gani Fawehinmi queried why he opted for a state as against the entire country to vie that he would put the rest 35 states in the hands of who? Yet you who am sure can not rule himself is here trying to cause a rift? May God 4give you.
Good leaders can come 4rm anywhere!
Gamji007:

I'm not a tribalist, but it seems so. The only time a SEastherner became president,his biased policie made the country on a brink of collapse. Now the SS has it and we are experiencing the same thing.
The SS nd SE aren't good administrators- FACT.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by ichidodo: 11:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
Olril18:
lets see how jonathan will win without the sw and north!!
GEJ 2019....haters can go to hell
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Olril18(m): 11:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
jmaine:

You should stop saying what you don't know.

What is the margin of winning are you projecting for the APC = 70,80,90 or even 95 %.
u can figure out urself wen u awake from ur slumber.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by FLYFIRE(m): 11:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
Olril18:
u are a big fo'ol
YOU ARE A BIGGER F.OOL
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by jmaine: 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
Olril18:
u can figure out urself wen u awake from ur slumber.

**smh** . . . Keep hallucinating . . .
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Olril18(m): 11:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
FLYFIRE:
YOU ARE A BIGGER F.OOL
lolz...who is this idi.ot?
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Olril18(m): 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
jmaine:

**smh** . . . Keep hallucinating . . .
kee dreaming!!!!
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by FLYFIRE(m): 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
Olril18:
im not sure u went to a proper sch....
Which of the schools are you boasting about?...the Islamic one you attended? Man, go get a life & not die

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by yetunsbay(m): 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
Olril18:
really??
u are d one dat is being blinded here...osun,lagos,ogun,oyo,ekiti jonathan will surely has votes..but win?, u better wake up.
not arguing abt other states bt osun...,osun...,i mean state of osun na no go area i tel u
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by mlord: 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
APC should forget about the presidency. They call them selve progressives but I don't see any. Because same people in PDP they have criticised are the people they want to hand their flag over. If they pick the speaker of the house my question is how have he been enable to handle the house of assemble. Then when the vp comes from the south west. What happens to the south south and south east. All I see come 2015 is a walkover by GEJ if he get the PDP flag. APC let see the atributes of a progressive group before I can believe you guys that want power.

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by eteba(m): 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
...arant nonsence!

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by FLYFIRE(m): 11:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
Olril18:
lolz...who is this idi.ot?
Haha..if you know who this is you will throw away your sim card for fear of being nabbed...F.OOL. By the way, it won't last three days to pick you up.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Olril18(m): 11:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
FLYFIRE:
Which of the schools are you boasting about?...the Islamic one you attended? Man, go get a life & not die
islamic sch?, who told u i went to an islamic sch,and what is wrong in even going to an islamic sch?
so going to an islamic sch is the determimant of how a person will be applying his brain,or how wise people are..
i wonder why u ,who therefore went to a xtian sch can be so shortsighted and obviously moro.nic!!
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Olril18(m): 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
FLYFIRE:
Haha..if you know who this is you will throw away your sim card for fear of being nabbed...F.OOL. By the way, it won't last three days to pick you up.
at ur age, u are still a foolish fellow.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by oluxy(m): 11:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
Perceiving Troubles>
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
Let's know your expectations for 2014? Click here: www.nairaland.com/1575864/expectations-2014

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by nellycobs: 12:00am On Jan 01, 2014
Mr Aboki: So Tambruwal will be President and a Yoruba man will be Vice & Ndi Igbo And the South-South people will go and thumbprint for them.. grin

Na dem be Israelites of Nigeria. Only time will tell.Hahahahahahah

Very Funny!!!!
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by oduaboy1: 12:08am On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Fashola should pls. come and pack his
kinsmen beggars he dumped in Onitsha.
He can dump them in Ibadam-the city of
Odua destitutes for all we care. He has
done it before he can do it again. Yorubas
are the biggest Bambiala merchants and
'adura-agba' peddlers down south . But i
heard one loudmouthed goathead
shouting-' Yes, Igbos go ...Oduduwaland
must progress!!'
He dumped 120 of Odua destitutes in
Ibadan...multiplying the number of
beggars in that glorified village
exponentially.
So you are now denying your kinsmen...ichidodo the bird
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by todayguest(m): 12:08am On Jan 01, 2014
Do not believe everything you read in the media.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by muktarmtt(m): 12:57am On Jan 01, 2014
Mr Aboki: So Tambruwal will be President and a Yoruba man will be Vice & Ndi Igbo And the South-South people will go and thumbprint for them.. grin

Very Funny!!!!
even dey didn't vote dem e no go stop dem frm winning hw many people r frm south south infact dey claim to b non 9ja citizenry's so continued to laugh bro
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by tijehi(f): 2:22am On Jan 01, 2014
So dem no give Ameachi anything? Upon all his flabbargasted (dis grammar sounds big, so it must be corrrect) exist from PDP. Me think say atleast Vice Presido go reach him hand o. My peeps are u perceiving what I'm smelling? The fragrance/aroma/scent depicts "Trouble for Ameachi'
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Loveto: 2:54am On Jan 01, 2014
Best of luck
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by emmyoha87(m): 3:08am On Jan 01, 2014
APC offence;
1. They are gathering d same old fools dt couldn't do shit while in power (Atiku,Buhari,IBB,Obj,Tinubu)
2. Tinubu n Obj fought for 6months n my single Mum didn't get paid, now they r friends?
3. The political ideal of a New party of progressives should be "grin People" not wrestling power at all cost.
4. One of their political leader dislikes Fashola....WHY(For having a sense of purpose)
5 and finally they want to take us back to 1999 by giving us their North and SouthWest arrangee govt, I think d slow GEJ is better than that...

Don't worry Nigerians these men are so old n won't even see 2019, like Adedibu in Oyo state God would take them away and revive our national Identity as d "Giant of Africa"

3 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Spray(m): 3:09am On Jan 01, 2014
How Far?:
But how come these parties always get there presidential candidates from the PDP?
is general buhari frm pdp
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by DivaFiva: 3:10am On Jan 01, 2014
prem love: so what is wrong declaring free tertiary education
A lot. Though the idea is good buh how long can it be sustained?? Knowing how we do things in Nigeria, it will amount to subjective qualifications like connections instead of an objective factor like your grade score. Remember maintainance costs money.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by teddywisdom: 3:26am On Jan 01, 2014
Hahahahahaha !
I can only describe this post in two lines:

Nigeria's problem is too cancerous APC cannot cure it.

APC's problem is confusion Tambuwal cannot solve it.

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by chijodave: 3:57am On Jan 01, 2014
duality:

so unintelligent.
gamjioo u r high to make such comment,presidency is only meant for yoruba hausa,
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by hikmoj(m): 4:27am On Jan 01, 2014
doc sholz: This apc guys are deceiving themselves Gej will win as per rigging tinz
xctly dey are just after thumb printing what abt d power of rig printing?
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 01, 2014
How Far?:
But how come these parties always get there presidential candidates from the PDP?
who I go ask? who teach me no knw, eim teacher no knw, even pdp members no knw self....last bullet: Its cos Pdp is the Engine room, the gear and the piston. oh! music.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by BelloFataiA: 7:48am On Jan 01, 2014
[quote author=doc sholz]This apc guys are deceiving themselves Gej will win as per rigging tinz[wen our eyes are not close]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / INEC Declares Bassey Otu Winner Of Cross River Governorship Election / Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.