Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,900 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (65444 Views)

Buhari Picks Obasanjo As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? / APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by akin33(m): 7:49am On Jan 01, 2014
Good move, but Nigeria have to pray to God to give them the right candidate
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by sirfemoz(m): 8:12am On Jan 01, 2014
Just as the CHURCH is a mystery to us, so as JONATHAN winning in 2015 will be a mystery. APC is a recycled PDP. My people always says that "he who sells dog and buys cat still has a squating animal in his house". What's the difference between APC and PDP? To me, its only the name. All APC is just to remove JONATHAN from aso rock, because they are not benefiting from his government. In as much as PDP has not performed as expected, based on APC's analysis; I still not see any different agenda from the APC. We the Nigerian youth need to think about ourselves not them doing the thinking for us.. To those of us that have seen the new year, I say, "HAPPY NEWYEAR"

2 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Ochibaisik(m): 8:32am On Jan 01, 2014
Wat can Tambuwal offer,he is a critic that can't do anything.We need educated persons in character and integrity not noise makers and illiterates.Secondly this country is for all not only Hausa and Yoruba.The era of Hausa,Igbo,Yoruba deception is over.We need true leaders not ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by kinguwem: 9:07am On Jan 01, 2014
Nigeria has gone to the dogs. No more political ideologies. Politics of personal interests & self preservation. How can a person that is not a member of a party be proposed to be a presidential candidate. APC is really despertate to win elections.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 01, 2014
Gamji007:

I'm not a tribalist, but it seems so. The only time a SEastherner became president,his biased policie made the country on a brink of collapse. Now the SS has it and we are experiencing the same thing.
The SS nd SE aren't good administrators- FACT.
Point Of Correction:Aguiyi Ironsi was a military head of state,his Regime was far more better than that of Buhari nd Co!The Great Zik Of Africa was jst d ceremonial head of state!Ever since the north started ruling dis nation what have dey acheived?Nothing!Lets call a spade a spade and not a long spoon.Goodluck has really tried,at least he has stabilized d economy,what did OBJ achv?What did IBB achv?Does leadership run in the blood?We have d right 2 rule dis country,if not *BIAFRA* all the way! :@

2 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Afam4eva(m): 9:21am On Jan 01, 2014
This is a very good reason why i should support Jonathan even more. Tambuwal ko Tampoline ni. I wonder the next step of action of Rochas and Amaechi cos i know these people are ambitious.

2 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by seanet02: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2014
Afam4eva: This is a very good reason why i should support Jonathan even more. Tambuwal ko Tampoline ni. I wonder the next step of action of Rochas and Amaechi cos i know these people are ambitious.
Who are you trying to tell this?
You have been known as a pathetic azonto dancer when it comes to issues bordering on intelligence

2 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by ketoprofen(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2014
lekkie073: north 28% of Nigeria
south west 24% of Nigeria
total 52% ......if the election is ethnically played out, the result is glaring

Significant number of SE/ ss live in the north and lagos
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by crocodile: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2014
Exactly my thoughts. Their only agenda is to get GEJ out of Aso rock. No plan for the citizens of Nigeria. Just a gathering of disgruntled politicians who are thinking of feathering their nests.
sirfemoz: Just as the CHURCH is a mystery to us, so as JONATHAN winning in 2015 will be a mystery. APC is a recycled PDP. My people always says that "he who sells dog and buys cat still has a squating animal in his house". What's the difference between APC and PDP? To me, its only the name. All APC is just to remove JONATHAN from aso rock, because they are not benefiting from his government. In as much as PDP has not performed as expected, based on APC's analysis; I still not see any different agenda from the APC. We the Nigerian youth need to think about ourselves not them doing the thinking for us.. To those of us that have seen the new year, I say, "HAPPY NEWYEAR"

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by chairman: 10:02am On Jan 01, 2014
How Far?:
But how come these parties always get there presidential candidates from the PDP?
and their vice presidential candidates too senate president also even as they want us to believe that pdp is the problem of nig, this means that the problem of nig now is already apc, the case of the devil you know and the angel you don't know, looks like pdp will be here forever like they say, fortunately nig doesn't have long to stay, the most unfortunate ones are the fools who are ready to die for nig
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by tonychristopher: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2014
Platform9ja: 2015 election: APC gives Tambuwal Presidential ticket - National Mirror

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/2015-election-apc-gives-tambuwal-presidential-ticket/

THIS IS THE BASIC REASONS WHY SOUTH EAST,SOUTH SOUTH,NORTH CENTRAL CANT TRUST APC AND CANT VOTE APC. I AM SURE THEY ARE JUST FRONTING. APC SUCKS AND PDP ROCKS.

WE WILL SEE....THEN AND KNOW HOW THIS CAN WORK.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by tonychristopher: 10:14am On Jan 01, 2014
Platform9ja: 2015 election: APC gives Tambuwal Presidential ticket - National Mirror

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/2015-election-apc-gives-tambuwal-presidential-ticket/
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by walexzee11(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2014
teskyg: National Mirror,taking over from Leadership,Premium,Punch,the Nation??Tambuwal ni.So na only Yoruba and Fulanii fit to rule this Country right?We go see.
Don't be tribalistic,which region did GEJ hails from yet his governance is woeful! cry
teskyg: National Mirror,taking over from Leadership,Premium,Punch,the Nation??Tambuwal ni.So na only Yoruba and Fulanii fit to rule this Country right?We go see.
Don't be tribalistic,which region did GEJ hails from yet his governance is woeful!
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by walexzee11(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2014
mikeson12:
Point Of Correction:Aguiyi Ironsi was a military head of state,his Regime was far more better than that of Buhari nd Co!The Great Zik Of Africa was jst d ceremonial head of state!Ever since the north started ruling dis nation what have dey acheived?Nothing!Lets call a spade a spade and not a long spoon.Goodluck has really tried,at least he has stabilized d economy,what did OBJ achv?What did IBB achv?Does leadership run in the blood?We have d right 2 rule dis country,if not *BIAFRA* all the way! :@
We know ur type unpatriotic Nigerians....Biafra freaking Dude. ....
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by sylvadan: 10:38am On Jan 01, 2014
TAMBUWAL IS POLITICALLY INEXPERIENCED,AVERAGE IN INTELECTUALITY AND RELIGION FANATIC

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by sylvadan: 10:46am On Jan 01, 2014
TAMBUWAL IS POLITICALLY INEXPERIENCED,AVERAGE IN INTELECTUALITY AND RELIGION FANATIC.THE NASS has lived below expectations of an average Nigerian.their self interest has overshadowed national,and they are not bothered
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by patriotic007: 11:14am On Jan 01, 2014
odua boy: You must be joking...So a yoruba christain like me will leave a tested and trusted yoruba man in the person of Fashola and vote for one dullard from otueke all because we share the same religious affiliations.
In yorubaland ethnic allegiance comes before religion...That is why you see different people in a family practising christainity,islam and traditional religion in love and harmony.

Try another trick,,This one is dead on arrival.
Yours is because your ethnic sentiment overshadows your religiuos sentiment,......Come to think of it,if the yoruba fulani are very good administrators then why did nigeria end up this way?they have ruled a combination of 50yrs of the 53yrs of our independence,.....It just does not add up logically

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Annibiteye: 11:28am On Jan 01, 2014
Young Money:
How far about the big head Rochas and Amaechi what happen to them
Okorocha may be tipped for senate president while Amaechi may be the house of rep speaker.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Rahmonomoba: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2014
[quote author=tobex_23]

Don't tell me you didn't know he is APC, his been active and familiarising with yoruba APC members is enough proof. Anyways TEAMAPC .. He tambuwal has a mansion in ibara G.R.A In Abeokuta.. He is a secret member of the APC
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Billygee2u: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
[quote author=odua boy]So why should a yoruba man also vote for a president from the southsouth if we are to go with your warped logic?
Very funny!!![/quote
```````````````````````````His question is very easy to know the answer .He means "so every year housa or yoruba ,SS, will continue to rule the Igbos"? So Igbos are the only ones born to be ruled?
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Young4jose: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
No Level 4 Buhari & co.... 4real.......!!!
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by davies123: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
Gamji007:

I'm not a tribalist, but it seems so. The only time a SEastherner became president,his biased policie made the country on a brink of collapse. Now the SS has it and we are experiencing the same thing.
The SS nd SE aren't good administrators- FACT.

Ever heard of DONALD DUKE,seven yrs after being a govt,the world still pay obeisance to his works in Cross River State...come off your dillusion man!
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by bilal4riid(m): 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
If u c GEJ fallen out like my comment

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by oduaboy1: 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
patriotic007: Yours is because your ethnic sentiment overshadows your religiuos sentiment,......Come to think of it,if the yoruba fulani are very good administrators then why did nigeria end up this way?they have ruled a combination of 50yrs of the 53yrs of our independence,.....It just does not add up logically
Rubbish!!:I still retairate my former statement that ethnic allegiance comes before religious affiliations in yorubaland...Yorubas are one of the most religious tolerant people in the world.

And Only a compound fool would equate the north to only Fulani's.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by oduaboy1: 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
sylvadan: TAMBUWAL IS POLITICALLY INEXPERIENCED,AVERAGE IN INTELECTUALITY AND RELIGION FANATIC.THE NASS has lived below expectations of an average Nigerian.their self interest has overshadowed national,and they are not bothered
You can't even construct a simple sentence and you have the effontery to call another person an intellectual neophytype.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
sylvadan: TAMBUWAL IS POLITICALLY INEXPERIENCED,AVERAGE IN INTELECTUALITY AND RELIGION FANATIC.THE NASS has lived below expectations of an average Nigerian.their self interest has overshadowed national,and they are not bothered

How experienced was the Otuoke man before OBJ saddled us with the most incompetent man ever to be called President in Nigeria.

Give us a legacy achievement of the man while in Bayelsa.....the only thing any one will remember him for as the governor is the money laundering allegations on his wife by EFCC.

That file will resurrect eventually when they pushed him out of Aso a Rock in 2015.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by vanunu: 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
I am enjoying 24hrs electricity here in the south west, you must be a very bad man.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
tonychristopher:

THIS IS THE BASIC REASONS WHY SOUTH EAST,SOUTH SOUTH,NORTH CENTRAL CANT TRUST APC AND CANT VOTE APC. I AM SURE THEY ARE JUST FRONTING. APC SUCKS AND PDP ROCKS.

WE WILL SEE....THEN AND KNOW HOW THIS CAN WORK.

Kid....

Which part of NC....hope that is excluding Niger...Kogi...Nassarawa and Kwara.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: GEJ 2019....haters can go to hell

If you like ..write that hundred million times......GEJ aren't winning in 2015. Get use to that.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Kid....

Which part of NC....hope that is excluding Niger...Kogi...Nassarawa and Kwara.

Continue to fool yourself and see GEJ win massively in the entire middle belt states of Kogi,Nassarawa,Kogi,Taraba,Plateau,benue,southern kadunna and christian parts of adamawa,bauchi,niger states

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

If you like ..write that hundred million times......GEJ aren't winning in 2015. Get use to that.

If you like write that 1billion times GEJ will definitely win in 2015

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by oduaboy1: 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
vanunu: I am enjoying 24hrs electricity here in the south west, you must be a very bad man.
Where in southwest?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / President Tinubu & Papa Ajasco Shake Hands In Lagos (Video) / FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.