Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? - Culture (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? (69395 Views)

The Hardest of the 3 Major Language to Learn / Yoruba Language Is The Most Influential Nigerian Language Outside Nigeria. / Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by 01mcfadden(m): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
sholemania:
I pity ur big foolishness and orientation
about d Yoruba.. Sit ur grandfather down and ask questions.. Then u will be certain that u are a fucking minority.. U are just there to make d word WAZOBIA sound well. tongue
You dnt need to mention ma granny to drive home ya point. Be careful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by godoluwa(m): 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
swhiss:
I'm an Igbo guy
Hausa is the easiest Naija language to learn and
Yoruba is the hardest (sounds like they are
fighting,too much Yoruba Yoruba , trust me you don't
want to learn it ) ,the accents and emphasis in Igbo
and Yoruba will cause a learner to bite his tongue.
Hausa is more free flowing,very romantic sounding
and is very light on the tongue.
hausa language wey dey sound as if u dey stammer abi?
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by heezey(m): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
Check out this post to find out about the easiest languages to learn in the world. Have fun reading it.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 16, 2017
Ugwokerita:
Yoruba is easy to learn understand and speak
rtopzy
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
The human body was designed by a civil engineer. Who else would run a toxic waste pipeline through a recreational area? smiley
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by aotaigbe: 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
mondob2k:
My lang Esan (Ishan) still dey hard me to learn. Grew up in the East came back to Esanland it was jus difficult for me. Then i went to Akure and Yoruba was easier for me. So ama vote for YORUBA as easiest. I av also tried Idoma (NYSC) and Ibo

Download “Izesan! Speak Esan!” in your App Store! Available for iOS and android phone users!

Izesan! Speak Esan! is an Esan language-learning app for kids and adult beginners to Esan Nigerian
language and culture.
-Select from over 30+ lessons to learn Esan words and sentences.
-Play various games to test your Esan skills.
-Earn gifts and points as you learn to fill up your gallery.
-Monitor your growth on the public scoreboards as you continue to learn more Esan.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Maxberg(m): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2021
Without doubt or been bias.. Bendel ( Present Edo n Delta) languages are the sweetest to hear.

Sweetest language:
1. edo/delta
2. hausa
3. igbo
4. ijaw
5. akwa ibom/calabar

Easiest language to speak:
1. hausa
2. yoruba
3. igbo

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Olori Sekinat-Elegushi Wife Of Oba Of Ikate Land [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.