Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? (70787 Views)

The Hardest of the 3 Major Language to Learn / Yoruba Language Is The Most Influential Nigerian Language Outside Nigeria. / Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Bigflamie(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
Igbo is the sweetest language in Nigeria. There are no two ways about it.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Smily202(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
You want to know the easiest Language.........How many lang do u speak. .....

mtchewwwe
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Jayses(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
TVT KOKO: pls wat is ibibio?
a native language used in some part of akwa ibom
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by not4sure(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
In this hierarchy yoruba -- hausa -- Ibo

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Shedysworld(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
Yoruba is the easiest, almost every Nigerian can speak at least a word in yoruba

20 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nonybb: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
SELENAqueensy: Igbo..... have only been der(igboland) for just a year nd I understand 75% of d language and can speak 40%
It cant be True. U have to stay in Igbo land for atleast a year to learn to speak igbo
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
It is a well-known fact that Hausa lang. Is the easiest to learn; if u doubt it, asked anybody that reside in the*united nothern Nigeria*(thinking aloud; our official language).

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by NovusHomo(m): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
TVT KOKO: Please just try YORUBA!. Dat language is so swt dat i always feel d pain dat my mum being yoruba, didn't marry a yoruba and went to marry one ar$e-hole man,frm an arsé-hole tribe!

It pains me when those ar$e-hole pple use dere arsë-hole name to call an årse-hole me, Because i'm an ærse-hole! Yuck !

Like father like son. Abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by sham8co(m): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
Kai dam bura uba na hausa i dey speak am easily walay talhi. hausa i good for mouth wel well fa.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Jenkizo: 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
Am an Idoma Man from Benue State but lives in Umuahia, Abia State abduction have observed that Hausa Language is the easiest of all Nigerian Languages followed by Igbo. Though I speak Igbo fluently but I also learnt that Yoruba is another easy language to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
yahooooo yahoooooooooo like a warewolf
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by chei: 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
SELENAqueensy: Igbo..... have only been der(igboland) for just a year nd I understand 75% of d language and can speak 40%

Yoruba is easy to learn of the three major languages. Hausa comes next. Igbo is the hardest!

You can never fully understand up to 60 percent of the Igbo language unless you live in an Igbo village for up to three years. Its quite annoying.

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by 01mcfadden(m): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
Criminal Ibos: [size=20pt]Yoruba sweet language..! I always feel happy whenever i remember i'm a Yoruba boy..! [/size]
the most acute case of stupidity i have seen.
Your username is an insult on a whole tribe...you will die of hatred if care is not taken.
Keep hating those who dont care maybe you are alive.

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by gameboyo: 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
TVT KOKO: pls wat is ibibio?
Go back and ask ur primary two teacher.
If u were told not to skip classes ,u wouldn't have listened.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by musaajebor(m): 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
As a kaaba boy dat was brought up in the north, I will like to reiterate the point dat hausa is the easiest to understand,pick, and speak amongst all nigerian languages. If u have idea of key hausa nouns u can easily deduce the rest of what the speaker is saying
Eg gida=house
Mai gida=owner of house(husband).
Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by mumubynature(m): 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
Payan:-easiest and so sweet
It only got one response no matter the question.
For example if a guy say:
kere bi naaga
response:Mi o gbo payan

8 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by gameboyo: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
DankemzI:

Ibibio is a Nigerian Language spoken by in the South-East by the people Akwa Ibom.

Bros,stop am!
We are south south,not south east

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by chei: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
Its very difficult to find someone who is not Igbo but speaks the language fluently (without mixing it with english 60 percent of the time).

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Caracta(f): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hausa...it is romantic too.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by jmoore(m): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
TVT KOKO: Please just try YORUBA!. Dat language is so swt dat i always feel d pain dat my mum being yoruba, didn't marry a yoruba and went to marry one ar$e-hole man,frm an arsé-hole tribe!

It pains me when those ar$e-hole pple use dere arsë-hole name to call an årse-hole me, Because i'm an ærse-hole! Yuck !

Don't kill your father ohh....
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by donblade85: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
Urhobo
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
Yoruba is the easiest dats why naija musicians sing in yoruba more than any other naija lingua.

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Sike(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
It's Yoruba baby!

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by 500GP: 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
YORUBA LANGUAGE IS THE EASIEST NIGERIA LANGUAGE TO LEARN.

MAJORITY OF NIGERIA ARTISTES USES YORUBA LANGUAGE IN THEIR LYRICS

NOLLYWOOD MOVIES (ENGLISH ) USES YORUBA LANGUAGE SOMETIMES IN THEIR SCRIPT .....

YORUBA LANGUAGE IS ALSO SPOKEN IN EDO, DELTA......... ..

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by tintingz(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
MR. WHINNIG:
Igbo is one of the easiest languages to learn in Nigeria and also one of the richest languages in Africa. There are many dialects of Igbo: Onitsha/Delta Igbo, Awka/Central Anambra Igbo, Southern Anambra Igbo, Nsukka Igbo, Ngwo/Central Enugu Igbo, Owerri Igbo, Abakiliki/Ebonyi Igbo, Ohafia/Arochukwu/Abia Igbo, Ikwerre Igbo and Equatorial Guinea Igbo to mention but a few.
Are this igbo dialects same? All this Igbo-delta igbo-anambra etc will cause confusion to a learner.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
MR. WHINNIG:
Igbo is one of the easiest languages to learn in Nigeria and also one of the richest languages in Africa. There are many dialects of Igbo: Onitsha/Delta Igbo, Awka/Central Anambra Igbo, Southern Anambra Igbo, Nsukka Igbo, Ngwo/Central Enugu Igbo, Owerri Igbo, Abakiliki/Ebonyi Igbo, Ohafia/Arochukwu/Abia Igbo, Ikwerre Igbo and Equatorial Guinea Igbo to mention but a few.
if ah hear...no b only igbo na weed...mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by uniben101(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
Easiest language is actually pigin language,simple as that!!!!!!!!!abi u no hear pigin

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by FKO1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
NOTHING LIKE ... I MEAN NOTHING LIKE YORUBA

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
Tobetoe: haha,hausa is a tongue twister
do you even know the language? Try speaking urhobo.

Hausa is the easiest.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by ignis: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
I think It's Hausa.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Ifedechidex: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
To answer your question, i'll say ,Hausa is the easiest, yoruba is the sweetest and igbo is just Fun..... Mind U, i had my primary and part of my secondary education in kano, finished my secondary education in lagos, and University ed. @ Nsukka-enugu... I can speak d 3 languages, but hausa is easier

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures / Photos Of Dogo, The "Tallest Man In Kaduna" / Facts About The Yoruba Enclave In The Heart Of Aniocha In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.