Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Hmm........a Boy And A Girl's Psychological Thinking When They Are About Dating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hmm........a Boy And A Girl's Psychological Thinking When They Are About Dating. (881 Views)

Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmm........a Boy And A Girl's Psychological Thinking When They Are About Dating. by hensben(m): 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
BOY'S psychological thinking; Mehhnnn If i can bl...eep her, she will be fully mine, my spending trying to impress her will reduce,if i dont have money i can confidently ask her to borrow me first which i wouldnt pay back... cool, all this her forming go reduce

GIRL'S psychological thought; I know he want what is under my skirt, i will stress him ehnn, if i dont stress him that way he will think am cheap and he will not take me serious again after sleeping with m

Now, in this part of the world why do we reason this way?, the guys feel insecure when they havent bleep a girl they are dating, while the ladies feel insecure when the guy has already penetrate her.

Hey, 95 percent of nigerian guys and ladies think this way, what is the reason behind this thought? is it that our love is base on sex?. please i want to know.
Re: Hmm........a Boy And A Girl's Psychological Thinking When They Are About Dating. by Ephramed(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
Make i book space.
Re: Hmm........a Boy And A Girl's Psychological Thinking When They Are About Dating. by FlyTee(m): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
cool story
Re: Hmm........a Boy And A Girl's Psychological Thinking When They Are About Dating. by Enegod(m): 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
undecided
Re: Hmm........a Boy And A Girl's Psychological Thinking When They Are About Dating. by Sepp360(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
Yhu don't need to be told!
Re: Hmm........a Boy And A Girl's Psychological Thinking When They Are About Dating. by dimexilux(m): 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
space booked. brb
Re: Hmm........a Boy And A Girl's Psychological Thinking When They Are About Dating. by hensben(m): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
[quote author=Sepp360]Yhu don't need to be told![/quote so u mean nothing behind it?
Re: Hmm........a Boy And A Girl's Psychological Thinking When They Are About Dating. by hensben(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
Fly_Tee: cool story
thanks. smiley
Re: Hmm........a Boy And A Girl's Psychological Thinking When They Are About Dating. by hensben(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
Mod pls front page because i want more answers to this and i neva make front page since i be nairaland member..i beg do am for me, end of year gift thingsgrin sad
Re: Hmm........a Boy And A Girl's Psychological Thinking When They Are About Dating. by Newkidoo(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
I don't really understand wat u wrote up there...
don't know y someone is saying cool story when I didn't understand shit..
Re: Hmm........a Boy And A Girl's Psychological Thinking When They Are About Dating. by Saraben(f): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
hensben: Mod pls front page because i want more answers to this and i neva make front page since i be nairaland member..i beg do am for me, end of year gift thingsgrin sad
op your post isn't meaningful so no front page for you tongue
hensben: Mod pls front page because i want more answers to this and i neva make front page since i be nairaland member..i beg do am for me, end of year gift thingsgrin sad
op your post isn't meaningful so no front page for you
Re: Hmm........a Boy And A Girl's Psychological Thinking When They Are About Dating. by hensben(m): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
Saraben: op your post isn't meaningful so no front page for you tongue op your post isn't meaningful so no front page for you
witch grin
Re: Hmm........a Boy And A Girl's Psychological Thinking When They Are About Dating. by xager(m): 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ephramed: Make i book space.
dimexilux: space booked. brb
make me sef reserve corner dey watch cheesy
Re: Hmm........a Boy And A Girl's Psychological Thinking When They Are About Dating. by sweetestguy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
front page ke, cover page ni gringrin

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want 2 Hurt These Gals Feelings / Naija Guys And Their Impatient Toasting Tactics / Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.