Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (316781 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 10:12am On Jul 11, 2014
bulls have taken over eu. it will likely hit 3690.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by benpuzzy(m): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2014
I want you to write this down so you can see it every single day! It should be your mantra. Memorize it!
“The successful trader isn’t the trader who doesn’t lose, The successful is the trader who can successfully manage his losses”.

I was talking to a fellow trader yesterday, and we talked a lot about the emotional, trade, and risk management aspects of trading. What it all boils down to is how 90% of traders don’t get these aspects under their belt. They fight it to some degree. If it doesn’t have anything to do with the actual system, it’s not worth talking about. This is a costly point of view, it will make you unsuccessful as a trader. This is why 90% of traders fail.

The 10% that do manage to embrace it are the few that do succeed. YOU are going to be among the successful few!
It’s important to know that losing a trade is no reflection on you as a trader, it happens to ALL traders. It doesn’t mean you can’t trade and it doesn’t mean you failed.

It’s how you manage these losing trades that makes you a good or bad trader.
If you lose a trade due to not trading the system, you might be a poor trader.
If you lose a trade because you jumped the gun, you might be a poor trader.
If you move your stop loss and end up with a large loss, you might be a poor trader.
If you trade based on emotions, you might be a poor trader.

You are none of these. You manage your trades. You take your losses in stride. The system dictates your trade management and you follow it. Your losses are never large, never more than the allotted risk. You understand that losses happen and you don’t let it get you down, you keep trading.

Happy weekend pals and kindly help in reviewing the Performance of TOM29RELOADED

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2014
Very good week indeed despite my loss on oil and exiting my gold buy early. DJIA and Dax more than made up for the loss and miss. Have a good weekend y'all...........Holding that oil buy till next week
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by latestsunny(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2014
benpuzzy: I want you to write this down so you can see it every single day! It should be your mantra. Memorize it!
“The successful trader isn’t the trader who doesn’t lose, The successful is the trader who can successfully manage his losses”.

I was talking to a fellow trader yesterday, and we talked a lot about the emotional, trade, and risk management aspects of trading. What it all boils down to is how 90% of traders don’t get these aspects under their belt. They fight it to some degree. If it doesn’t have anything to do with the actual system, it’s not worth talking about. This is a costly point of view, it will make you unsuccessful as a trader. This is why 90% of traders fail.

The 10% that do manage to embrace it are the few that do succeed. YOU are going to be among the successful few!
It’s important to know that losing a trade is no reflection on you as a trader, it happens to ALL traders. It doesn’t mean you can’t trade and it doesn’t mean you failed.

It’s how you manage these losing trades that makes you a good or bad trader.
If you lose a trade due to not trading the system, you might be a poor trader.
If you lose a trade because you jumped the gun, you might be a poor trader.
If you move your stop loss and end up with a large loss, you might be a poor trader.
If you trade based on emotions, you might be a poor trader.

You are none of these. You manage your trades. You take your losses in stride. The system dictates your trade management and you follow it. Your losses are never large, never more than the allotted risk. You understand that losses happen and you don’t let it get you down, you keep trading.

Happy weekend pals and kindly help in reviewing the Performance of TOM29RELOADED

You're on point bro, forex Is all about emotion and money management.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
morenaira:

someone will agree with me this forex business not that easy, in-fact forex trading is easier to say blablabla than done, with a week to go Tom29 found it difficult to stay above 10% so far and to say this demo is a risk free, nothing to lose , no emotion set in and so on unlike real trading.
hmmmm as time begin to go against him he has started using big big lot. i know he will pull down this page soon http://www.forexfactory.com/tom29#36-list and come back here with his usual blablabla expert in scaping, 90% holy grail, trading only 1 pair, making 100% too easy, multi millionaire with 2 years compounding and cap it with Nepa problem. am waiting

welcome back to NL brother and sister

Morenaira,

My honest response sir

My bother i never said i possesed d holygrail and if u are current in dis thread, u will see where i said my statement were sarcasm. INFOFIRST can attest to dis fact.

Any strategy dat can recoup previous losses is near holygrail. Any stratetegy dat has a draw down less dan or not more dan 10% on capital is very cool. No amount of money management will save a weakling trading strategy. Na time e go take be4 u wipe dat acct. I don't follow d crowd to read those many forex sermon on d internet whereas only 10% succeed in dis biz.

Again bro, in trading there are what we called very gud setup and dat was what i saw dat Friday after i thought it wise to stop trading dat day (affer dat costly mistake by me on UJ pair) but could not let go dan hit it one time = please check d draw down on dat so called trade. These set up are very rare.

Moreso, 90% of all d trades in red were 5 to 15 pips up be4 closing them in red. My aim is to consistently close my months in positive percentage irrespective of any rising/falling along d way.

Yes I decided to choose many pair to see d ones dat will return d most percentage and to have as many trades as possible. I intentionally did dis to put some folks here in doubt or suspense who will be quick to judge me as a lucky trader "Oh Tom keep quiet u entered 5 trades and made 50% and u think u are good trader"? As u can see my strategy work any pair

Again all, please check again trades most trades i cut short later produced additional 30, 50, 100 pips and so on. Well i don't ve d guts to hold on to long trades for now. I can decide to take one trade a week and hit 20% but u know what'S up now (Though one trade a week when i don balance with two legs by God's grace to face offline business fully)

Aha bro emotion visit me for dis demo no be small. Dat is why u see me cutting my profits early and some impatient wound me too but thanks to my signature and trading style no matter what I must be profitable. There is difference btw trading to please d public & trading privately.

About blaming NEPA or ELECTRICITY well i now use a tecno phone to trade and since dis 3 or 4 weeks i don't know whether laptop exist again. Mobile trading is more convenience, no custom indicators except candlesticks, stochastic & moving aveerage. No analysis paralysis.

Have a nice day and happy pipping bro
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
Dis is to my fellow newbies who wants to prosper in forex or commodity trading

1. Make ur monthly target small say 30 or 40% in other to control ur emotion/greed. By so doing, u will be patient and not allow emotion control u as it did control me.

2. Start with reasonable capital from 1k but i tell u 10k is d best place to begin. Someone aiming 30% on a 200$ acct is not same with dat of a $10,000. D latter will compound faster or choose to withdraw profits weekly or monthly why d other be like wasting time. Greed /emotion can easily sweep away 200$. I know a trader in FF with 250k and his monthly target is just 5 to 25% and to him dis is huge but an average Nigerian trader will curse dat guy for dat meager target. Forex was never built for tiny capital but our brokers made it so hence 90% are mere gamblers.

3. Trade one pair to avoid distraction & over trading. Most of my trades were affected by correlation of some currencies and trading many pairs. If u trade UJ/AU for example, u will be fine. UJ act independently most of d time. GJ for example can be tossed to and fro by UJ/GU. these are stuff to pay attention to.

4. Use good mm and guide ur capital at all times.

NB: Please do not limit urself to 30 or 40% becos i said so. dis is my view and if u don't like pls ignore it. i had many opportunities to tripple dis demo but fear just dey catch me. D recent was dat gold I bought 2 days ago & i closed it for 75 pips dat later popped 280 pips total which was enough to have dis acct doubled. I rest here.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ej thank you ooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by sojmann(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
benpuzzy:

GJ is ripe for this journey, good morning house

Inbox me your megaprofit indicator
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by surveycash(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Lagos Forex Training. Join us, especially the newbies.
https://www.facebook.com/events/826590427352662/827619570583081
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by benpuzzy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
sojmann:

Inbox me your megaprofit indicator

Attached Boss.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
ea and eu are set to rise now
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by onlineresource: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
surveycash: Lagos Forex Training. Join us, especially the newbies.
https://www.facebook.com/events/826590427352662/827619570583081

i think i saw u at gkfx the other day....
how u doing...?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by surveycash(m): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
onlineresource:

i think i saw u at gkfx the other day....
how u doing...?

Possibly. Great sir.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
natruetalk: out of my oyel buy too soon yesterday. when i suppose to leave it to hit my tp @ 102.95 set, anyway half bread is better than non

for oyel to continuing north, more pressure move need to pass thru this cycle FAT candle break zone. otherwise it is a retest of d zone whicch may send it down below d 101.7x support dt hold yesterday . which ever way i will follow d big boys when they resume until then i expect Azonto dance

still on my EN 400pips trade thinz until it breach my eyeing zone. patience is d deal here

oyel make my day brilliant thanks to 103.0x retest. am out with +150pips

now my eyes next on 101.30, 101.01 and 100.7x support. with d important bolded one
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by infofirst(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
naijababe: Very good week indeed despite my loss on oil and exiting my gold buy early. DJIA and Dax more than made up for the loss and miss. Have a good weekend y'all...........Holding that oil buy till next week

Stopped out at BE
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
infofirst:

Stopped out at BE

So was I, no complaints. The journey continues next week
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
tom29reloaded

you try small. 36% in 4 week is not that bad
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
morenaira: tom29reloaded

thanks bro although it could have been 120%. today's trade alone were cut short by 20%
people can verify all d. trades I took to see d truth
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
closed EUR/CAD wit +85pips.eur/gbp stil dancing around BE.wil continue 2 trade seldom 2 keep my little knowledge of P.A in check until i c a reasonable amount 2 invest in dis forex biz 2 b able 2 make significant profit ....so help me GOD

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
willscolf: closed EUR/CAD wit +85pips.eur/gbp stil dancing around BE.wil continue 2 trade seldom 2 keep my little knowledge of P.A in check until i c a reasonable amount 2 invest in dis forex biz 2 b able 2 make significant profit ....so help me GOD
@bolded one of d holygrail
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
benpuzzy:

I will remove d explorer tomorrow morning. now waiting for ur comments. thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
morenaira: tom29reloaded

for a demo? Wey profit dey come next tin all go just disapiar. I hear you lol*
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
114pips in a month? And that 114pips got 36% I no wan spoil market o but who would say there was a good money mgt there?? And why would you start with an amount so huge? That's ridiculous... You wanted to trade for people and make 100% monthly taking 70% and giving 30% to the people but yet you can't get 100% on a demo acct for a month after all you lectures about being disciplined and precise. I don't know abt others but to me you have failed and you need to work more and talk less mr TOM. Nobody would invest in someone who can't prove on a demo account what he/she boasts of! I guess I was right afterall....... Oga ben my fone off as we dey talk. Been very busy at the moment doing my final project and have not been able to get another lappy for now so I just dey one corner dey do my own. Still updating myself sha. Thanks for checking on me sire.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Adios* Happy weekend and I wish everyone a happy trading year. Need to take a little brake from NL... cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
^^^
I made it clear in d first place dat I don't trade to win but to earn. making thousands of pips don't translate to a good trader. I trade to earn money and not pips OK.

if u know how much. I have sunk into dis demo u probably wouldn't have made dat hash remark. did u care to check d draw down. pls show us ur live trading history 4 d last one month Mr. Know It All ok

am happy u said i make money but some disappeared it is part of trading. it boils down to d fact dat i was dead serious about dis deal. u erred for saying i started with huge capital dat was clearly in d offer by mr Benpuzzy. examination is not a true measure of intelligent
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ishow2005(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
tom29reloaded: ^^^
I made it clear in d first place dat I don't trade to win but to earn. making thousands of pips don't translate to a good trader. I trade to earn money and not pips OK.

if u know how much. I have sunk into dis demo u probably wouldn't have made dat hash remark. did u care to check d draw down. pls show us ur live trading history 4 d last one month Mr. Know It All ok

am happy u said i make money but some disappeared it is part of trading. it boils down to d fact dat i was dead serious about dis deal. u erred for saying i started with huge capital dat was clearly in d offer by mr Benpuzzy. examination is not a true measure of intelligent

It is well broda.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by infofirst(m): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
tom29reloaded: ^^^
I made it clear in d first place dat I don't trade to win but to earn. making thousands of pips don't translate to a good trader. I trade to earn money and not pips OK...

Keep doing ur tins dear

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by infofirst(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
naijababe:

So was I, no complaints. The journey continues next week

Yeah n always next time n 100.00/99.9x n another point of interest to try it again hopefully. Pepper no dey rest. Lovely weekend
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
^^ Firstly you know nothing about me so plz don't try to guess. Secondly, You made 36%(about $1100) with 114pips on a 3000$ demo acct(No real emotion involve ooo)..... Which means if you had lost 114pips(which is very possible) you would have lost to about $1900(if its real acct frustration will kill you) where is the money mgt there? You talk too much that's ur problem. You boasted about 100% like a sniper, one pair, scalping bla bla bla saying all sort of rubbish A month ago. Mr man YOU HAVE FAILED to reach target so go and rest one corner biko. Let people who can trade fill the thread with alerts... ****
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mr TOM let us not make this another saga. I only made my opinion because I started criticising you at first which brought about this offer from mr Ben. I now understand more about the kind of person you are. Very interesting discovery I must say. Note- I am not an enemy or a trouble maker. Am beginning to feel like a nuisance to this thread cos it seems anytime I come in trouble starts. Its rili fun although... Am ending it here. I apologise for derailing yet again. Mr Tom you carry on with ur business I will mind mine! I wish you to be a better trader just like I wish myself... Adios* cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
OliverPin: ^^ Firstly you know nothing about me so plz don't try to guess. Secondly, You made 36%(about $1100) with 114pips on a 3000$ demo acct(No real emotion involve ooo)..... Which means if you had lost 114pips(which is very possible) you would have lost to about $1900(if its real acct frustration will kill you) where is the money mgt there? You talk too much that's ur problem. You boasted about 100% like a sniper, one pair, scalping bla bla bla saying all sort of rubbish A month ago. Mr man YOU HAVE FAILED to reach target so go and rest one corner biko. Let people who can trade fill the thread with alerts... Scam.
now i see u an enemy of progress. you even call me a scam. God knows i have never scam any man under d sun. ur analysis shows u are a complete dimwit in money management. my style of trading allows me to use some lot size dat fits into my stop loss. why are u so bitter. i repeat there was never a time my capital draw down by 10%. pls prove me wrong. go check today's trade and d last gold buy i could have doubled d account if i was a pip raker. now to shock u 95% of my trades always produce 5- 15 pips profit before i terminate dem in loss yet capital never draw down by 10%.

the candlessticks and time are there and pls do dat and inform d house. talk is cheap.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
tom29reloaded:
now i see u an enemy of progress. you even call me a scam. God knows i have never scam any man under d sun. ur analysis shows u are a complete dimwit in money management. my style of trading allows me to use some lot size dat fits into my stop loss. why are u so bitter. i repeat there was never a time my capital draw down by 10%. pls prove me wrong. go check today's trade and d last gold buy i could have doubled d account if i was a pip raker
yes I did call you a scam(apologies for that) and now its edited... Let's stop here ok... Bro I wish you well like seriously. For real

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.