Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,634 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (318788 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 7:42am On Jul 14, 2014
Still no response from XM on what happened. Still pleading for patience.. Well, there plan no work cool
Over 150pips from the 1336 they move my trade to. grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 14, 2014
benpuzzy,

please where do we go from here? I don't have ur phone number. u can try flashing my number if u still have it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by benpuzzy(m): 7:43am On Jul 14, 2014
tom29reloaded:
OK bro
please let me know when d live acct will start. my stand still remain ur capital will not draw down by more than 10%
if u are still interested, kindly open an ecn acct with Armadamarkets using their Euro link deposit method with your gtbank naira master card. your card will be charged in euro equivalent of d dollar amount you're depositing and then automatically converted back to dollar in your mt4 as balance (base currency)
thanks.

I wish to thank all those that had commented so for on the assignment giving to Tom29reloaded, it is very unfortunate that majority of the house are very reluctant on reviewing his performance so-far because they don’t want Tom to count them as one of his enemies, but the real fact is that, the truth must be told. Thanks to the bold step taken by Oliverpin to air his unbiased review.
A LITTLE FLASH BACK
On the 5th and 6th of June, 2014 Tom29reloaded came up with a proposal requesting for somebody to open account with $500 and allow him to manage it for one month under which he promised to make 100% of the Equity which will be shared between him and his client at the ratio of 70:30.
He went further to promise the house that if this happens, he will not “show face” on FTA till the end of the contract because he has a winning strategy that gives him above 90% success.
He also told us that anybody that trades more than two currency pairs is a gambler as he will limit himself to only Gold and EJ.
When it became clear that nobody was willing to declare interest and Tom was not ready to give up, I made a proposal to him on the 7th day of June, telling him to Open a “DEMO” account of $3000, trade it for one month, if he is able to achieve what he promised, I will give him a $1000 account to manage for one month after which, I will take my Capital and allow him the profit, which he accepted and the house welcome the Challenge.
SUMMERY OF HIS PERFORMANCE
He started by building his account to 24% in the first week unfortunately, the account fell back to 8% in the second week (this made Morenaira to give him a wake-up call which was misunderstood by many) surprisingly, the account grew up to 36% - 40% at the third week and finally to 24% at the beginning of the forth week, then to 41% and at last, 36%.
MY PERSONAL OBSERVATION S
Tom29reloaded’s trade primarily depends on the calls from FTA which is totally against what he promised. The decline of his equity from 24% in the first week to 8% in the second week was clear evidence. You can bear me witness that it was in the second week of this assignment that Nairaland crashed, though to no access to Call alerts, it dealt with his equity, the magical growth of 8% to 36% happened in the third week when FTA has fully re-opened, though I was embarrassed when some people were busy praising him for making 36% in a month without noticing that the profit growth was not consistent.
Second evidence was the “ota piya piya call” that was given on GJ by one of the market Kingpin, which Tom followed blindly and dealt with his account Below is a clear evidence.

tom29reloaded:
kirinwa kirinwa kirinwa u want to empty people's acct first before u take time abi. u better stop all dis borno and akwa ibom[b] signals dat gave my account heart attack dis week[/b]. catapult indeed. i took those signal cause am demoing. once d real deal start, my 1 forex pair and gold trading will start proper.

@morenaira i will respond to u bro when on pc. is 4 weeks now i never use computer - laptop or desktop

Thanks to Natruetalk’s alert that helped him bounce back to the present rate.
I wish to thank Mr. Tom for taken this challenge it is quite unfortunate that he failed to give me what he promised, which are:
1. Not trading more than EJ and Gold. A conservative trader would have made above 500pips on EJ and 1040pips on Gold between June 11 to July 11, (Aguiyi the EJ master u can correct me if I exaggerate this figure), with good MM, this would have put that account to $7360.
2. With and equity of $3000, one is not expected to use more than 0.3lot size, but Tom’s minimum lot size was 0.5 to 3, which is very much suicidical.
3. I discover that Tom is fond of blaming people for his failure, which I think will cause problem for the both of us if this contract was successful and this I have tried to avoid.
4. Tom is not yet and independent trader, pitching your trades decisions on another person’s call is not a way forward, meanwhile the essence of FTA is for us to learn and not to copy.
5. Finally, I observed that Tom is not a man of one word, he promised 100%, when confronted with this challenge, he reduced it to 70%, when he discovered that he couldn’t meet up to that target, he said 40% and now that he had failed to get 40%, he is talking about drawdown not lesser than 10%, this is not a good evidence of a faithful business minded person.
Base on these and others which I can’t mention because of time, I wish to announce that the contract will not hold again, cos I can’t use 170,000 naira for gambling.
As my own way of appreciating Tom for the time and other resources spent on this challenge, I wish to request that Tom forwards his account number for me to give him 10k for the expenses incurred, thanks.

12 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by adeyinkabasir(m): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2014
fxbomovi: congratulations
thank u bro cheesy cheesy cheesy e shey gan
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 14, 2014
benbuzzy

I intentionally praise tom with such result pending your comment because you and many of us here knew tom29 can not pass the assignment from day one hence my post of two week ago. i know the game you're playing but the 10k gift will not let me comment further.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by myola777(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2014
Hunkyimage:

Lolzzzz Na Fx news?
if u could remember 2010 when spain won, today is going to be a buy, buy and buy for Eur pairs
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 8:30am On Jul 14, 2014
fxbomovi: gold bears are stepping in

fxbomovi: it will likely hit 1328
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 8:33am On Jul 14, 2014
fxbomovi: bulls have taken over eu. it will likely hit 3690.

fxbomovi: ea and eu are set to rise now
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Kirinwa: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2014
Bennpuzzy your words are full of wisdom.I just kept silent on Tom's case because I seem not to understand him.He seems so inconsistent both in words annd deeds.

I, in the past have taken calls here from gurus in the business which failed too.That doesn't mean they are not good traders or that I should haunt their lives with it.
Besides some of my calls are made even before market opens and should be considered as trade ideas.Its on you to check your charts too.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2014
Mr Benpuzzy, you have spoken well and ur good heart will not kill you

@all yes I may have failed many here but am not a failure.

this is not a time to throw insults. this is an opportunity for me to start again. yes I accept all blame but one thing I can't remember is promising 100%. d last time I ask how I should go about d demo whether to double it, my brother Oliverpin commented dat I should just do my best and forget doubling it. Well no need for all dis story again.

I want to specially thank my brother Benpuzzy for dis offer of 10k it shows u are truly ur brothers keeper. it came at a time I can't even boast of 5k.may be dis ridiculous condition is d reason I trade with so much emotions. God bless u bro

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Kirinwa: 9:16am On Jul 14, 2014
Kirinwa: Looking to buy GJ,EJ

GJ buystop @ 173.60
EJ buystop @ 138.20

Factor in your SL 100 pips
TP 200 pips each

This is a trade idea I made which is currently doing well.Nobody will say kirinwa thank you but its only when I fail that you will hear it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by jsheng(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2014
Kirinwa:

This is a trade idea I made which is currently doing well.Nobody will say kirinwa thank you but its only when I fail that you will hear it.

such as life
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by hisableplc(m): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2014
endfx1:

LOL..Miss u all too

Pls do and lets see more of you hear I cant thank you enough for opening my eyes to GA it has been my major ATM where do you think the guy is heading cos after the buy to 1.83xx i clean mouth step aside but i still feel it has a date with with 1.8450/70
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Kirinwa: 10:16am On Jul 14, 2014
News release suggests a change in direction.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 10:16am On Jul 14, 2014
jsheng:

such as life

Lol... no be fta

bro have u change ur handle
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by straneur(m): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2014
straneur: Currently Eu is trying to establish a support level at 1.3575 based on some fundamental happenings. With analysts insisting that the economy growth recorded last week by US (NFP and Unemployment) is not sustainable at the current FED interest rate of 0.25%. And Mario Draghi, ECB Chairman has revealed plans to stimulate the EU economy with $1.4 trillion in days to come.

Though I still think its not a realistic plan considering the fact that ECB interest rate is too low 0.15% and if ECB is to go ahead it means banks would be borrowing at a very cheap rate without credit supply but what if it eventually materialized?. So currently investors/hedge managers/traders are wary of the possible next move even though Janet Yellen said there is no plans to change the current economy policy but Euro zone has got alot.

The week is still fresh.

The current surge in EU pair is as a result of ECB chairman, Mario Draghi going ahead with the said stimulus and ready to deliver more than 700 billion euros ($950 billion) of cheap funding. The European Central Bank president’s targeted lending program for banks will boost credit for the real economy as planned, and at the same time help keep the financial system flush with cash.

Draghi may address the topic today when he testifies at the European Parliament in Strasbourg.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by jsheng(m): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2014
natruetalk:

Lol... no be fta

bro have u change ur handle

Nope, not at all, still maintain jsh_eng
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
helo friends, i would lik to join dis forex trading bt i dnt to knw hw to get started. cn u guys teach me nd guide me on dis
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by gnews: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hunkyimage:
Where's ur stop
sl 100.550 tp 102.146
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
lets aim to buy uj if 2day's candle closes bullish,stoploss shub b around 100.90

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ajiswaggs: helo friends, i would lik to join dis forex trading bt i dnt to knw hw to get started. cn u guys teach me nd guide me on dis

Online: www.babypips.com/school

Oflline: Where are you located?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by seyejohn94: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
Dear seye

October could be the end of tapering in the US. If the US economy recovers at the present rate then we could see the tapering of QE end in October. So far, during every meeting the Fed has tapered by $10bn, the minutes show that they are likely to taper by $15bn dollars at the last meeting in October. This is providing there are no hiccups in the recovery until October.

Regardless of when tapering will end (highly likely this year), there has been much speculation on when interest rates will rise.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
honeric01:

Online: www.babypips.com/school

Oflline: Where are you located?
osun state
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
Gold! grin This is why I don't do analysts recommendation and bias. DJIA and Dax, happy days indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ajiswaggs:
osun state

Okay, start from that link...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by seyejohn94: 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
strong support for gold @ 1309... expecting a bullish bounce b4 price get there because break of dat level might mean this present correction might turn to a retracement with price targeting 128/7xx... overall am still bullish biased till 139/143xx
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by straneur(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
naijababe: Gold! grin This is why I don't do analysts recommendation and bias. DJIA and Dax, happy days indeed grin

What about your oil position?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
seyejohn94: strong support for gold @ 1309... expecting a bullish bounce b4 price get there because break of dat level might mean this present correction might turn to a retracement with price targeting 128/7xx... overall am still bullish biased till 139/143xx

Hopin dat your forecast plays out Sir as I dey look 1285.. 200pips locked in.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by benpuzzy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
Forex is all about Patience and Perseverence, i missed this Gold Southward journey because of sleep.

There is always another day.... "FX IS SWEET".

Village sweetooooooooooo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
naijababe: Gold! grin This is why I don't do analysts recommendation and bias. DJIA and Dax, happy days indeed grin

then what are we here for babe
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by seyejohn94: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
watching d gold crash with fingers crossed...

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.