Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,212 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (317683 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
natruetalk:

then what are we here for babe

I mean following bias and recommendation of those big time analysts............you know, the ones we see on Bloomberg and CNBC cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by sojmann(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
Makes sense

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by raycolz84: 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
morenaira: benbuzzy

I intentionally praise tom with such result pending your comment because you and many of us here knew tom29 can not pass the assignment from day one hence my post of two week ago. i know the game you're playing but the 10k gift will not let me comment further.

I thought I was the only one who noticed ooo, but Daris is God sha...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
sojmann: Makes sense
hmmmm u sure say it makes sense
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by lawson007(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
sojmann: Makes sense
haba Oga mi ...i thought you were rejoicing that U have dumped all those stupid indicators finally....lol
i knew it was onlt a matter of time.
now those who claim they don't use indicators are seen bragging about fibo this or that or pivot this or that
they seem to forget that fibonacci/pivot lines are also indicators..
So for the sake of newbies in the house let refrain from claiming "no indicators status of trading" as if it is the holy grail....
i make bold to say that the candlesticks u r watching are "indicators" of what is happening in the market.
The truth is this:
1. Develop a system containing 3 types indicators(custom indicators or non-customized)
2.The first type of inidicators are you most reliable indicators for entry.
3.The second set of indicators are the most reliable indicators for RANGE
4.The final are the most reliable indicators for EXIt.
With these set of indicators you have a system.It is now left for your temperament,discipline,Mm etc to complete the trading success.
Even the creators of MT4/Mt5 included inidicators for your use so gazing on a naked chart is tantamount to guessing/gambling.
Don't ming those of us that come here and place empty charts after deleting what they used for their analysis.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxyoube(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
hello Benpuzzy pls will like to no if megafx profit indicator do repaint... am planning of using it on 4hrs TF...

benpuzzy: Forex is all about Patience and Perseverence, i missed this Gold Southward journey because of sleep.

There is always another day.... "FX IS SWEET".

Village sweetooooooooooo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
lawson007:
haba Oga mi ...i thought you were rejoicing that U have dumped all those stupid indicators finally....lol
now those who claim they don't use indicators are seen bragging about fibo this or that or pivot this or that
So for the sake of newbies in the house let refrain from claiming "no indicators status of trading" as if it is the holy grail....
i make bold to say that the candlesticks u r watching are "indicators" of what is happening in the market.
The truth is this:
1. Develop a system containing 3 types indicators(custom indicators or non-customized)
With these set of indicators you have a system.It is now left for your temperament,discipline,Mm etc to complete the trading success.
Even the creators of MT4/Mt5 included inidicators for your use so gazing on a naked chart is tantamount to guessing/gambling.
Don't ming those of us that come here and place empty charts after deleting what they used for their analysis.
i dnt mean 2 undermine ur claims bro,bt trading wit a clean chart i wit a few lines on it is real.i use 2 tink dat P.A was no different dan indicators until i realise dat dia wia so many tins i didnt know abt it.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by sojmann(m): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
lawson007:
The truth is this:

Well said
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by sojmann(m): 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
Lets wait and see if we get a buy signal off 38.2fib

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by benpuzzy(m): 2:14am On Jul 15, 2014
fxyoube: hello Benpuzzy pls will like to no if megafx profit indicator do repaint... am planning of using it on 4hrs TF...

No Sir.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by benpuzzy(m): 2:18am On Jul 15, 2014
raycolz84:

I thought I was the only one who noticed ooo, but Daris is God sha...

Do u think that i behave like u? u should have helped him to achieve that and see my person
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxyoube(m): 6:05am On Jul 15, 2014
benpuzzy:

No Sir.
thanks, 1 more question once d signal arrow pops up i have to wait for d close of the candle?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by adeyinkabasir(m): 6:10am On Jul 15, 2014
buying GOLD at 1308.06 SL@ 1306.20 TP 1342.00
hope am not trading against the trend ooooo

tho i'm using a small lot size
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 6:52am On Jul 15, 2014
adeyinkabasir: buying GOLD at 1308.06 SL@ 1306.20 TP 1342.00
hope am not trading against the trend ooooo
tho i'm using a small lot size

Trend depends on your timeframe bro and target. People that didn't sell yesterday because of uptrend missed a 300+ move. I also bought around your price but your stop loss is dangerous especially for Gold. I have mine at 1303. A return below it should signal more downward move.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by adeyinkabasir(m): 7:06am On Jul 15, 2014
Shevychen2:

Trend depends on your timeframe bro and target. People that didn't sell yesterday because of uptrend missed a 300+ move. I also bought around your price but your stop loss is dangerous especially for Gold. I have mine at 1303. A return below it should signal more downward move.

Thanks bro.....I just don't like risking High stop loss, I guess that's one thing I've gotta work and improve on...Thanks again bro
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2014
good morning house,2day is my birthday,cud use ur wishes
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 7:27am On Jul 15, 2014
willscolf: good morning house,2day is my birthday,cud use ur wishes
happy birthday bro! in this midst of the year, God will hasten his strange works and acts in your life!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxyoube(m): 7:36am On Jul 15, 2014
happy bday .... wish u d best
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by sojmann(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2014

HBD!
May the good lord surprise you on this special day
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by sojmann(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2014
Benpuzzy which way for GJ for us to make MEGAPROFIT?

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by sojmann(m): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2014
hMM

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by benpuzzy(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2014
fxyoube:
thanks, 1 more question once d signal arrow pops up i have to wait for d close of the candle?

YEs sir
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by benpuzzy(m): 8:14am On Jul 15, 2014
sojmann: Benpuzzy which way for GJ for us to make MEGAPROFIT?

I dey one side dey wait for 9.30 news before making any move, Morning Boss
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 8:21am On Jul 15, 2014

Happy birthday bro.. All the best in your trading and life in general.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by sojmann(m): 8:23am On Jul 15, 2014
endfx1:

Will share soon trust me..

Endy,your line no dey go
This your arrows of long ago time,can you avail us of it?
Why did you abandon this simple yet VERY effective strategy?
Can you tell us how you engineered your trades way back then?
I still think your entries then were with surgical precision wink

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 8:23am On Jul 15, 2014
adeyinkabasir:

Thanks bro.....I just don't like risking High stop loss, I guess that's one thing I've gotta work and improve on...Thanks again bro

Do you understand position sizing? If yes then you can have a 100pips stop loss and still risk $20.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by myola777(m): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2014
lawson007:
The truth is this:
Hum! well said, do not try to be a captain, until you have mastered sailing the ship. It is a poor workman, who blames his tools. Indicator still requires ur skill, judgement, research and effort....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by myola777(m): 9:08am On Jul 15, 2014
Happy birthday, long life and prosperity. Forward ever, backward never.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by raycolz84: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2014
benpuzzy:

Do u think that i behave like u? u should have helped him to achieve that and see my person

I did not want to quote you directly, but we both know that there was no way you would hav given tom 1k dollars, how can someone who trade a micro-mini account empower another person with as much as a thousand dollars, from your charts u display you trade with a maximum of 0.01 lot size incase you wondering how I know, but incase you want to prove me wrong me u can display ur equity,

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by adeyinkabasir(m): 9:17am On Jul 15, 2014
Shevychen2:

Do you understand position sizing? If yes then you can have a 100pips stop loss and still risk $20.

No ooooo, wudn't mind u putting me through? cry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Birikiti: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2014
Gold hmmmmm!

On the monthly TF it's very bullish BUT there's a down-trending line from April 2013 (Check monthly/weekly TF) which is proving very, very stubborn and this might mean a retracement to ~1250 where we have another very stubborn up-trending line which started from October 2008.

However, I'm looking at a retest of the down-trending line at ~1345 if the 1303 support is not broken decisively today! In other words, I'm still bullish biased until 1303 falls!

Have a lovely day folks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2014
adeyinkabasir:
No ooooo, wudn't mind u putting me through? cry

Nothing special there o.. Person that taught me simply said divide your risk amount by number of stop loss to get the right lot size for you to use. So if you want to set a 100pips stop loss and you only want to lose $20, your lot size should be 0.02 micro lot. If you want to lose only $10 it should be 0.01 which is the least on metatrader.

0.1 should be used if you want to lose $100 etc.

You can read more online if not clear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.