Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! (36771 Views)

Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination / 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? / I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by scarred9jan(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2014
KenGali:

You are really so used to desperately trying to debunk specific religious beliefs that you cannot do without a specific God.

If Atheism is true, then you do not need the name of a specific God to debunk the God Gap as you call it.
The God Gap, leaving out any details of the specific God, whether he is a life form from another planet, a whole population of them, male, female, divine or not, or whatever, totally renders your core belief in the lack of existence of a deity baseless and actually stupid.

Like I told you before, if you woke up in a desert and saw a white washed building, with no one around the first realisation is not the name of the person who built it, but the fact that someone did build it. Hence, you can not blankly say you are the first person at the location. Which is what you atheist are trying to do all the time. Albeit with the most faulty logic I ever heard of.

The fact that you or I cannot bring a physical proof of the name of God if not by faith, does not in any way debunk his existence, there are plenty physical evidences of his works.

And what are these evidences? And pls don't insult my intelligence that it includes my waking up everyday, rats wake up every morning and I don't see them praying to god. And you guys really make funny, near impossible examples to illustrate ur arguments.. What's with the whole waking up in a desert and finding building (whether whitewashed or plastered with a new paint job). We are using logical points here to discuss and you come up with funny stories. Well, am not surprised.. If you can believe in god then its only fair you buttress ur ideas with far-fetched examples.

3 Likes

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2014
kj_hova: A lot of guys here have raised the idea that design in nature supports the existence of god or at least a "higher intelligent being".

Ok. Let's test this arguement. Suppose design in nature is proof enough of a higher being, who is to say if this being is a "he" as most have been saying? Can this being be a "she"? Or an "it"? Then perhaps we are actually dealing with a set of beings? As someone suggested that automobile production is analogous to natural design, can we then suppose that the universe was designed by a mega factory of gods? If we accept that design in nature is proof of god, which of the existing gods win the bet? Allah (with no son), Jehovah (with 1 son) or Zeus (with many sons & daughters)?

Then let's introduce Satan which is the arch enemy of the Abrahamic gods (Jehovah/Allah/Yahweh), since he was "cast unto Earth" according to the bible, are we safe from his operations if we move to, say, Saturn or Mars? If human biosphere spread to the next galaxy, will god grant satan a charter there too or will he find another satan for that realm so he can send his son to die there too?

Finally, is there really a difference between the god theory & the big bang theory of the origin of the Universe? Religionists have always attacked the big bang with one main challenge which is "what started the bang & where did the bang materials come from?" We can ask the same of the god theory, what started god & where was god before he/she/it/they started??

Crappy questions.
Before asking these, update yourself about the nature of the universe, read a bit about the string theory and the membrane theory, the idea of multi-verses and find answers to some of your questions.

However, you questions are crappy because they do not relate to the question of the existence of an intelligent designer. You are rather asking about the details of his nature, which if we all knew, we won't be arguing in the first instance. You are using a fallacy of argument, asking secondary questions without disproving the primary one. Your argument should factually centre on providing an alternative source of intelligent design, if not a conscious, purposeful, non-human being.

It is like me asking you the origin of the plethora of processes which you atheist prefer to reference creation and intelligent design to.
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2014
scarred9jan:

And what are these evidences? And pls don't insult my intelligence that it includes my waking up everyday, rats wake up every morning and I don't see them praying to god. And you guys really make funny, near impossible examples to illustrate ur arguments.. What's with the whole waking up in a desert and finding building (whether whitewashed or plastered with a new paint job). We are using logical points here to discuss and you come up with funny stories. Well, am not surprised.. If you can believe in god then its only fair you buttress ur ideas with far-fetched examples.

You have only read a part of my post, suggest you read the earlier ones from which they arose.

To cut you short, the evidence is the fact that till today, we have not seen any evidence of a natural process that independently designs consciously and randomly to create intelligent design. Not even evolution, as it requires an initialisation and seeding, not to talk of the algorithmic guiding the use and disuse or survival ( which are all optimisation processes).

Both you and the rat you talk of, are too complex to be created by chance, hence are evidences of the work of a conscious and purposeful being. In all our human intelligence and capability, even we are yet to design biological machine, talkless of randomized chance. Further evidence is that in unregulated form, the world we live in is very volatile, from the Universe or multi-verse, to the sun and asteroids and stars, to our moon and our planet. The probability of the stability we enjoy today in our world is near impossible to be ascribed to chance.
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by blackprowler: 10:02am On Jan 06, 2014
GeneralShepherd: Since I officially dumped the idea of a god, I haven't seen my parents. I went home this christmas,it was a wonderful holiday for me,little did I know my mum was hurting deep down inside!

She called me today being the 1st of January 2014 and started telling me how she asked Yahweh to give her a son after she had four girls(who are all married) which He did according to her. She told me how she has barely slept most nights in the pasy year because of my atheism. Also said it might lead her to her early grave if I continue living without god.

My dilemma is I can't pretend about god and the bible,yet I don't want my mum to die or have sleepless nights! When people read the bible the smile on face shows I don't believe any of it, when I try to pray I feel like I'm mad talking to myself or like a kid talking to Barney and friends!

How do I undo what has been done! How do I unknow what I know about god and religion? How do I ignore the inconsistencies?

I love my mum so much and will gladly become a sheeple for her to be happy

My friend be strong in the knowledge that you're not alone. Society remains backward because ppl use such emotional blackmail to keep everyone in check(+ tribe by the way. You're not your tribe. You only learnt to be it). Exact same would happen if you were in Iran but they'd be telling you to remain a Muslim. Note that in some places, you'll be killed. Religion is poison and only nations who have reduced its importance in their lives have achieved tranquillity and progress

2 Likes

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2014
Buzzonix: From what i read its safe to say Believers have been counter-attacked in every aspect of the theist argument.
The only conviction believers now cling onto dearly is that of the 'intelligent designer' Lol
lest i say that the conviction has also been proven illogical

Pls i would love if any enlightened fellow/believer can provide an answer or a logical explanation to the above.

Blinding ignorance does mislead us.
O! Wretched mortals, OPEN YOUR EYES!

Even if I told you his name, are you even equipped with enough sensors to detect him.
My friend free your mind from the bonds of linear thinking. You are just a biological machine with only five sensors. Each is highly limited. Your eye can only detect a fraction of the electromagnetic waves around you. What on earth makes you confident in your limited knowledge as a man to make sweeping statements about the extent of being. The fact that a man like Einstein could provide a theoretical background for you to move from one place to another without time interval should be enough to humble you about our ignorance as to what is and what is not! You are on a ball huge compare to your size, spinning round at more than thousand meters per second, with energy supplied by an even bigger nuclear reactor, a moon stabilizers the wobbling of your ball, in the midst of gravitational pulls from a million other masses. You do not even know the origin of Gravity that has been stabilized for you, yet you wish to make aspersions about the origin of the system designer.
If you are so smart and logical can your tell me where gravity comes from, apart from the fact that we observe it between masses. After all gravity is one of the processes that makes life both possible and difficult at the same time. It is the very kind of thing that Atheist believe in.

1 Like

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by blackprowler: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2014
larrymoore: @op. I understand how free one can be to be totally liberal without having any need to serve God; I don't blame u for being what u are.

Try and follow ur parent's advice, u absolutely have nothing to lose if u serve God and later come to realise that the bible and the quran narration were all fictional but it wll be late to die without faith, if God exist.

That logic I'm also familiar with. There's no form of trick they've not used to foist whichever religion you're born with on you. Religion isn't harmless. It is the worst harm. Just look around the world.

Very important point: even if there's anything other than us, it doesn't mean it is the "God" of the bible or the Koran. If I die and see a God, it is he who has a lot of explaining to do, except you don't know the history of the world. This topic is too big for most ppl to understand. Finally: RELIGION IS NOT HARMLESS
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Uchexxy(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2014
one question for we christians, yes i said we because rite now im a lot confused. what would happen if u wake up tomorow to a new god, just like d worshippers of obatanla and d rest ancient gods? i rili need a simple and not bible based reply
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by scarred9jan(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2014
KenGali:

You have only read a part of my post, suggest you read the earlier ones from which they arose.

To cut you short, the evidence is the fact that till today, we have not seen any evidence of a natural process that independently designs consciously and randomly to create intelligent design. Not even evolution, as it requires an initialisation and seeding, not to talk of the algorithmic guiding the use and disuse or survival ( which are all optimisation processes).

Both you and the rat you talk of, are too complex to be created by chance, hence are evidences of the work of a conscious and purposeful being. In all our human intelligence and capability, even we are yet to design biological machine, talkless of randomized chance. Further evidence is that in unregulated form, the world we live in is very volatile, from the Universe or multi-verse, to the sun and asteroids and stars, to our moon and our planet. The probability of the stability we enjoy today in our world is near impossible to be ascribed to chance.

Dude.. Humans have started cloning living things, and have you heard of stem cell technology. In time I believe biological machines will also be developed (if they haven't started already)
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by kjhova(m): 11:14am On Jan 06, 2014
mandhi!!!!:
@generalsheperd, if I may ask, y don't u believe in GOD.

Because their is no god, perhaps?! Moreso, there are countless gods in existence with their adherents believing that their's is the only true god. @generalsheperd may have also read the bible & realized that a book with talking donkeys & snakes, walking ghosts, angels, with 7 headed monsters & with the sun standing still cannot be have been written by a highly intelligent being.
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by scarred9jan(m): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2014
KenGali:

Dude.. Humans have started cloning living things, and have you heard of stem cell technology. In time I believe biological machines will also be developed (if they haven't started already)
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by HarryPotter22: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2014
SIR ANDREWS: I sent u a PM

I'll really appreciate it if you send me the book too.
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by UyiIredia(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Noble.G:
Pretending to be a christian to make your mum happy will be bad for you and I don't recommend it.
If you must change anything in your life, let it be by your own will. Nobody (including your mum) has any right whatsoever to dictate how you live your life. Your mum should understand that religion is not by force.

I'm Agnostic and my extended family is unaware. My wife is religious and she doesn't disturb me about it. My Mum will find out by herself and not from me. You shouldn't have told your mum.

Now she knows, all you've to do is to explain to her that you're now a grown man and would like to live your life the way that pleases you. Remind her that religion is not by force. And ask her if someone tries to force her to start attending a different church like O.O.Obu or become a muslin convert, what would she do? Won't she protect her belief?

Most Nigerian parents just don't understand. They keep hanging unto old mentality.

Nonsense. You are an atheist. Agnostic simply tells of a state of knowledge. So, there are agnostic theists, deists and atheists. Obviously you are an agnostic atheist. Simply come to terms with your atheism.
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by UyiIredia(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Noble.G:
Pretending to be a christian to make your mum happy will be bad for you and I don't recommend it.
If you must change anything in your life, let it be by your own will. Nobody (including your mum) has any right whatsoever to dictate how you live your life. Your mum should understand that religion is not by force.

I'm Agnostic and my extended family is unaware. My wife is religious and she doesn't disturb me about it. My Mum will find out by herself and not from me. You shouldn't have told your mum.

Now she knows, all you've to do is to explain to her that you're now a grown man and would like to live your life the way that pleases you. Remind her that religion is not by force. And ask her if someone tries to force her to start attending a different church like O.O.Obu or become a muslin convert, what would she do? Won't she protect her belief?

Most Nigerian parents just don't understand. They keep hanging unto old mentality.

Nonsense. You are an atheist. Agnostic simply tells of a state of knowledge. So, there are agnostic theists, deists and atheists. Obviously you are an agnostic atheist. Simply come to terms with your atheism.
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by sample042(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
Okija_juju:

[b]I guess you are left with only one choice... PRETEND IN FRONT OF HER..

In my case, I was born into a Christian home, raised a Christian, my Dad became a pastor at some point, I also later became "born again" and started preaching and doing all that Christian stuff until one day... I slept woke up and read the bible and it all just stopped making any sense to me.. The more I tried, the less sense it made. I contacted a pastor and had a discussion that turned into a debate. He ended up telling me I was possessed by a demon.. grin prayer started to feel really silly to me, speaking in tongues started sounded like lunacy. In fact, everything just fell apart.. I was not influenced by friends or anything, I arrived here on my own.

Now my mum has basically given up on me.. My dad would not talk about it. My siblings are indifferent. My wife is neither for it nor does she stress me about it.

So all I do is go to church with my Dad whenever I visit. (b)I avoid religious conversations with them or around them.(/b) I pray with them and do whatever's it is that pleases them. (b)The fact that I am who I am does not mean I can't respect their feelings and way of life. None of us really know the answers to life..(/b)

I love dis MOST in d thread.

So my guy, pretend when around them. That's my advice.

Thank me later.. The gods are wise..[/b]

I dont wnt 2 praise U bt i must say dat I envy ur sense of enchantment n civilizd mode of life. Guess u must be a brilliant man.
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by UyiIredia(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
KenGali:

Even if I told you his name, are you even equipped with enough sensors to detect him.
My friend free your mind from the bonds of linear thinking. You are just a biological machine with only five sensors. Each is highly limited. Your eye can only detect a fraction of the electromagnetic waves around you. What on earth makes you confident in your limited knowledge as a man to make sweeping statements about the extent of being. The fact that a man like Einstein could provide a theoretical background for you to move from one place to another without time interval should be enough to humble you about our ignorance as to what is and what is not! You are on a ball huge compare to your size, spinning round at more than thousand meters per second, with energy supplied by an even bigger nuclear reactor, a moon stabilizers the wobbling of your ball, in the midst of gravitational pulls from a million other masses. You do not even know the origin of Gravity that has been stabilized for you, yet you wish to make aspersions about the origin of the system designer.
If you are so smart and logical can your tell me where gravity comes from, apart from the fact that we observe it between masses. After all gravity is one of the processes that makes life both possible and difficult at the same time. It is the very kind of thing that Atheist believe in.

It's true gravity doesn't explain the tendecy of objects to move from a higher plane to a lower plane. It just describes it especially with equations but explain it. In any case, Occam's razor holds here. One doesn't have to postulate God for the origins of gravity. Resarch in particle physics may yield clues to that or one may simply leave it at that.

“ I think it's much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers which might be wrong. I have approximate answers and possible beliefs and different degrees of uncertainty about different things, but I am not absolutely sure of anything and there are many
things I don't know anything about, such as whether it means anything to ask why we're here. I don't have to know an answer. I don't feel frightened not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell.” - Richard Feynman (Nobel-prize physicist)
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Enice(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
roymary:

Logic has failed the world. Its not one-dimensional. Lets talk about homosexuality---America which you admire so much acknowledge the act and sees nothing wrong in it. Logically, is homosexuality appropriate? Stop the false alarm and face whats vital- the problem with Nigeria is bad governance! Put the basic amenities in place in Ikeja and you'll have a city more beautiful than you have in Downtown Chicago. This has little or nothing to do with religion. I do not need God to tell me to train and feed my kids properly.

Logic has failed the world. Lets talk about War. The NWO invaded Iraq , i thought that would stop the bombing and killing--million of dollars down the drain, thousands of human lives lost. Where is the successful logic here??

I dunno how y'all grew up but someone did not do a great job telling most kids about Christ hence we have men and women from Christian homes who turned out to be atheists. Its disgraceful but it is what it is.
Remember, president bush called the Iraq war a "crusade" they saw saddam as the "anti-christ" the christians were so happy and in support of thee war.
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by UyiIredia(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
KenGali:

It's true gravity doesn't explain the tendecy of objects to move from a higher plane to a lower plane. It just describes it especially with equations but explain it. In any case, Occam's razor holds here. One doesn't have to postulate God for the origins of gravity. Resarch in particle physics may yield clues to that or one may simply leave it at that.

“ I think it's much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers which might be wrong. I have approximate answers and possible beliefs and different degrees of uncertainty about different things, but I am not absolutely sure of anything and there are many
things I don't know anything about, such as whether it means anything to ask why we're here. I don't have to know an answer. I don't feel frightened not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell.” - Richard Feynman (Nobel-prize physicist)

1 Like

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by kjhova(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
mandhi!!!!:
@generalsheperd, if I may ask, y don't u believe in GOD.
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nmeri17: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
dear OP, your mom is going to die very soon and you're going to kno you partly have a hand in her death. maybe God's plan for your life is to use the guilt you'll feel afterwards to turn you back to him
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by kjhova(m): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
KenGali:

Crappy questions.
Before asking these, update yourself about the nature of the universe, read a bit about the string theory and the membrane theory, the idea of multi-verses and find answers to some of your questions.

However, you questions are crappy because they do not relate to the question of the existence of an intelligent designer. You are rather asking about the details of his nature, which if we all knew, we won't be arguing in the first instance. You are using a fallacy of argument, asking secondary questions without disproving the primary one. Your argument should factually centre on providing an alternative source of intelligent design, if not a conscious, purposeful, non-human being.

It is like me asking you the origin of the plethora of processes which you atheist prefer to reference creation and intelligent design to.

You may need to re-read my post with less bile & vexation. My sole attempt was to point out the futility of ascribing evidence of intelligent design to the existence of particular gods.

I wouldn't go further than that on this forum as their will be no need to go off the point of the topic.
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
kj_hova:

I understand that. However, you don't need to employ black bashing or self depreciation to make your point.
yea bro
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by tunchi88(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
My people perish for the lack of knowledge..brother,I don't want to go biblical on this topic,God gave us the freedom to choose whom to serve,don't pretend to believe in him because you are scared to loose your mum,you cannot be logical with God,bcus the way he does things is beyond our undastndn,take ur stance and believe in what you want but for me and my household,we choose to believe and serve the almighty God,the creator of d universe and its contents..yeah,Religion is d reason y the world is in a great quagmire,that's y the bible is there to guide us...

1 Like

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
scarred9jan:

This is not different from what I have said. In all our years of civilization we are only cloning, copying biological machines. Do not even over extend the cloning thing because as of now humans cannot yet create a single cell. We are only playing around with cell division of existing cells. It was only last year that for the first time, the nucleus of a cell was replaced successfully with an artificial one. It is not to say that tomorrow we may not create biological machines based on organic matter, rather the point is that there making is complex and should not be trivialized to chance. A designer took care of the complexity.
If in all this complexity you want to believe that biological machines were created by chance. You can as well believe that one day random chance will turn the soil in your garden into a Rolls Royce. Even the famous alchemist were smarter than this.
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
KenGali:

You are referencing a fictional work. My question is what was it that they were talking of that bound them together, was it another religion or atheism?
Mind you that what the west that we so reference today is was born out of religion. We are yet to see what they will be without religion.

without religion man has reached other planet. The more we eat the forbidden fruit the more we advance
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
tunchi88: My people perish for the lack of knowledge..brother,I don't want to go biblical on this topic,God gave us the freedom to choose whom to serve,don't pretend to believe in him because you are scared to loose your mum,you cannot be logical with God,bcus the way he does things is beyond our undastndn,take ur stance and believe in what you want but for me and my household,we choose to believe and serve the almighty God,the creator of d universe and its contents..yeah,Religion is d reason y the world is in a great quagmire,that's y the bible is there to guide us...

God did not give freedom, we have always been free. Besides the bible god never wanted man freed and intelligent. god shld fook off if he cannot handle rejection.

2 Likes

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
KenGali:

You're are still beating around the bush.
All this Gravity, Nuclear reactor, moon stabilizer ish are still part of your 'intelligent designer' convictions,
I asked a simple question, tell me or give a logical explanation about who designed the Intelligent designer, but rather you choose to rant with bitterness about me having five sensory organ and Einstein's theory of relativity.
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by EGRESS(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
@OP, Jesus d way d truth and the life, give him chance in ur life and u will see what He is capable of.
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
EGRESS: @OP, Jesus d way d truth and the life, give him chance in ur life and u will see what He is capable of.

You need to further your education with the way you reason. No evidence of Jesus and you claim he is the truth and life without any evidence....ain't that silly?

2 Likes

Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by JonesK: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
Buzzonix: You're are still beating around the bush.
All this Gravity, Nuclear reactor, moon stabilizer ish are still part of your 'intelligent designer' convictions,
I asked a simple question, tell me or give a logical explanation about who designed the Intelligent designer, but rather you choose to rant with bitterness about me having five sensory organ and Einstein's theory of relativity.

You don't get it. Even if he cannot prove or state to you who or what designed this intelligent designer, that does not in any way nullify the fact that there is an intelligent designer. And also, if this intelligent designer exists, a being who created the universes and everything in them, I really doubt he gives a rat's ass as to whether you think he exists or not.
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by JonesK: 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Buzzonix: You're are still beating around the bush.
Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by incrediblestev: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Buzzonix: You got mail Sir.
I have replied to it but I keep getting that you have a mail message

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve / Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.