Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life (61141 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by kennyamusan(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2014
ehisdan: Amen. Good prayer and words of exhortation.
But which one be facebook samson or delilah.
I wonder o
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by TechWalker007: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2014
sandijey:

Oga, I did not reply him based on bible logic. I just gave him the difference and similarity btw the 2 which is aptly correct. And mr man, the prohecies in the bible, who wrote them? I am very sure u don't read the bible half as I do. And its 1 cor 14:3 not 2!
In verse 4, to 7 it talks about prophesying, speaking in tongues, interpretation, edification, etc! Verse 6 sums everything up! Prophecy is meant to edify the church innit? And prophecy in the bible is d same meaning in the dictionary so what is ur point exactly?

The way you speak does not sound like you read the bible and what made you think you read the bible MORE than anyone in this thread, beating the chest?
Read my previous post, it's quoted, vs 2 I wrongly typed there was an oversight on my part.
And what you explained is not prophecy.
Like I said, Abraham, David, Moses and others were prophets. They didn't go about telling the future but was doing exactly what Kumuyi did.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by kennyamusan(m): 9:34am On Jan 02, 2014
MAYOWAAK: Where else in the world that the so called "New year prophesies" of dellusioned con men in the name of Men of God make headlines? Religitards run the media houses! What sane nation and media will give audience to people who do not contribute intellectually, economically or academically to the nation? The pastopreneurs and ProphTEFTS in Nigeria are always at their theatrics and dellusioned mongering at the end and beggining of the year. Look at the serious professional Media bodies like the Times, there is no space for religitards to spew rubbish. They are talking about Economics, foreign affairs, security and weather forecast for 2014, you read from technocrats not Religitards! You hear from the experienced authorities and experts on real subjects ; Economics, Geography, Science and foreign affairs. What manner of nation is this? The leaders clueless, the media senseless, and the citizens thoughtless. Very lumpish media houses we have here! No one is interviewing Sanusi or Iweala on the Economic forecast for Nigeria in 2014. Nobody is talking to the macro and micro economics experts who'll breakdown the nitty gritty for us. Nobody talks to the security experts, the foreign affairs analysts, who'll make real diagnosis and prognosis. The old saying goes "show me your friend and I'll tell you what you are". You can tell so much about a man by the kind of things he is not interested in, much is left bare of a man's persona by the kind of enemies he makes. How can a nation which talks about being among the top economies in 2025, be listening to people that answer tittles like "Primates", "Prophets", "Pastors", "Imams" "Alfas",etc. What possibly can a pastor do to an economy of a nation besides ruin it by milking the citizens of their money and marketing dellusioned verbiage to them? What techonological invention can anyone point to a prophet? The only technology I can accredit to them is making their congregation's money disappear from their pockets to his bank account. I opened a Japanese news website this morning and they were talking about forecast of their economy in 2014, they were talking about technological advancement in their military. Go to Nigeria's news online, what'll greet you is a cacaphony of religious verbiage. If y'all still think that you'll be among the top economies on earth in 2025 by listening to religious men, then goodluck then. I'm sure it is possible to reach the moon by quoting the bible and Qur'an garnished with prayers and fasting. Giant of Africa my ass!
#Gbam#
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by tunex23: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2014
Just a teaching not prophesy! We all know about all this teachings nah
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by TechWalker007: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2014
Gbasky_babe: God said it ,i believe it and that settles it!

Christ Embassy fellow! grin
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by TechWalker007: 9:39am On Jan 02, 2014
victorazy:

Bros this is not prophecy but blessings, ok?

Did you read 1 Corinthians 14:3 before replying?
Also do you see Abraham, David, Moses going about doing 'thus says the Lord.. "?
Telling of future events is one part of prophecy, this is another and more important aspect.
More like what the prophets always did to the people of Israel.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by victorazy(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2014
highyo: The key that opens and closes significant door

The lord has the key of David. Any door he closes no one can open and any door he opens no one can close.

2014 the lord shall give you the key of heaven, whatsoever you bind on earth shall remain bind in heaven and whatsoever you loose on earth will be loose in heaven Mttw16:19

Act 12:7 The lord shall send his angel to deliver you from every chains of Bondage in Jesus name

The Angel of the lord shall open a way for you in Jesus name

Act12:10
When peter get to the door, the door of the prison opened Automatically

The door of any form of prison will open Automatically for you this year in Jesus name
Door of blessing
Door of Miracle
Door of Santification
Door of Righteousness

Deu28:7
The lord shall help you to defeat your enemy and they shall scather in all direction

Deu28:8
The lord shall help you to succeed in all your works
Your harvest will be so large that your store house will be filled

This 2014 will be a year of open door to you, for the lord shall give you the key to open and close every significant door

NO LACK, NO LOST, NO LIMITATION

MIND YOU, THE LORD IS GOD AND HE CHANGETH NOT

The soul that sinneth shall die

If you regard Inequity in your heart, the lord shall not hear your prayers

The lord will not suspend his law for the year2014 and bless sinners.
These blessings are not for drunkers
These blessings are not for prostitute
These blessing is not for sinners

Unforgiveness of the heart will shut the door against you

Bitterness of the heart will close the door against you

Hatred, Anger, Envy, Jeleousy, Social Attitude will shut the door against you

December 31, or January 1st will not change the words of the bible.

This year
1. Be slow to Anger
2. Stop any kind of lies
3. Avoid people who can get you sin
4. Avoid False Revelation
5. Avoid false dreams
6. This is not the year to dress like Harlot

7. This is not the year to dress like the Babylon woman

8. This is not the year to paint your face like the Egyptians, Cusmetic of the world, Tatoo's of the world
9. Avoid Facebook samson or Delilah

10. This is not the year to make friendship with the world James4:4

if yea keep my comandment, you will be my possession among all people says the lord.
Job36:11-12
If you serve me, you shall spend your days in posperity and your year in pleasure

many people will always want to skip the verse 12 which says

But if you obey me not, you shall perish by the sword and shall die without knowledge.

Read it or not, it's God's word and must come to pass

Hello dear daddy, no doubt ur indeed a servant of God, but with due respect these are not peophecy but I called them blessings and I don't need to hear the blessings is my birth right, my portion, my property. I want to hear the dangers, the snare of the evil ones setting against me.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by jamael(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2014
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Kennito90(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2014
Dis message can only be appreciated n well comprehend by a spirit-filled individual. "HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING TO THE CHURCHES" I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2014
TechWalker007:

The way you speak does not sound like you read the bible and what made you think you read the bible MORE than anyone in this thread, beating the chest?
Read my previous post, it's quoted, vs 2 I wrongly typed there was an oversight on my part.
Like I said, Abraham, David, Moses and others were prophets. They didn't go about telling the future but was doing exactly what Kumuyi did.

You clearly stated that I should read my bible more. So if u read ur bible like u say, u wouldn't jump into conclusions and think I don't read my bible. Don't trry and misquote me! I didn't say I read d bible more than anybody in this thread, I said u so what are u on about? Since u no how people that read d bible behave, why not behave like them ehnnn? U don't seem like someone who reads the bible either because if u were practising what you preach, u wouldn't try and take little jabs at me! Hypocrite.........
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by victorazy(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2014
kennyamusan: I wonder o

Internet luv is dangerous and can kill he mean.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by larivers: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2014
WOW, this is very good

According to new testament prophesying, this is the only prophecy i have seen.
because the bible says in Acts 2:17. prophesying is not limited to those with the gift of prophecy. --- There are two kinds of prophesying
1) Foretelling (Old Testament) Even Jesus Christ when he prophesied about Jerusalem's doom then we were still under the old covenant
2) Forthtelling (New Testament Church), please mention someone who foretold in the new testament

The only person that prophesied (Foretelling) in the new testament ( John the beloved, the only apostle to live that long/ 95yrs), we all know it was an exception and how dramatic it was, We have the Holy Spirit in us now, we don't need yearly prophecy, also any prophecy on national politics is very questionable.
All prophecy should be on exhortation on building the Christ life in us.
Jesus Christ our high priest has given me a prophecy for my life, thus i follow to the cross.
We as Christians need to be aware that the way to life is Matt 7:13-14 not one where everybody is thronging in.
Be warned he that hath ear let him hear, but he that wants to be thoroughly deceived because 2Thess 2:9 -12 let him carry on
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 02, 2014
TechWalker007:

And why do u keep quoting one part of the bible. How about matthew, daniel, mark, luke,john etc! Are they not prophets who prohecised? Still what's ur point?
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Orikinla(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2014
But disobedience begets violence and violence spreads like wild fire in destruction.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by victorazy(m): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2014
TechWalker007:

Did you read 1 Corinthians 14:3 before replying?
Also do you see Abraham, David, Moses going about doing 'thus says the Lord.. "?
Telling of future events is one part of prophecy, this is another and more important aspect.
More like what the prophets always did to the people of Israel.

Bros! U may know bible more dan me but the little I know is dat those things are my birth right (salvation) as a repented son of God dat my portion, my property. I want to hear the dangers, the snare of the evil ones setting up against me and na TB-J always on that.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2014
gothrones: Look at these confused Christians arguing over the word "prophecy." Must you Christians always argue about everything?

Can you guys see what you are causing people to say about christians? Yall aint serious. cry
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by lomprico(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2014
Op! Op! Op! How many times did I call u? Pls change the the title of this topic because u r causing a lot of confusion here. These r not prophecies but teachings, blessings and promises of God. And for those insisting that it is prophecy, especially [b]Techwalker[/b]go and check d dictionary meaning of prophecy. It is pple like u dat promote false m.o.g by twisting n turning bible passages for selfish gains and misleading people.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Tolexander: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2014
victorazy:

Sharap! This just blessings not prophecy. Prophecy is mainly of dangers and gud coming ur way for u to be conscious.
what is the problem with this one now?
So far you are let out of your cage doesn't you should start barking anyhow!
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by koboko69: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2014
Firstly this OP made a blunder. Pastor kumuyi have never involved himself in giving predictions about future events neither has he involved himself in rallying around politicians or involving himself in politics directly or indirectly. He only gave a message in totality and in truth. He condemned pastors medling with politicians and involving them selves in politics of this world.

OP also made a blunder about the fb samson and the lailai thing. Pastor kumuyi only said the media and technology we have today including the telecoms, where u can sit and u get a message say 'if u lonely text LOVE to maybe 3456' then someone at the other end replies u. Be4 u knw it you have the lailai on samson's laps or vice versa. Saying we habe to be careful with the social media..using facebook as an example...cos we can meet various kind of people online.

This is the problem I have with some of the deeperlife members. Even me a non member understands the message than this OP. Some of them can just be overzealous. Mtcheeew

5 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by SHAAWA: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2014
prayers and admonish(t)ions.
Okija juju and Pagan Naija any news from the shrines?
So dat we can compare all these wit events in 2014 to see who God has really spoken to.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Kekule11(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2014
highyo: The key that opens and closes significant door

The lord has the key of David. Any door he closes no one can open and any door he opens no one can close.

2014 the lord shall give you the key of heaven, whatsoever you bind on earth shall remain bind in heaven and whatsoever you loose on earth will be loose in heaven Mttw16:19

Act 12:7 The lord shall send his angel to deliver you from every chains of Bondage in Jesus name

The Angel of the lord shall open a way for you in Jesus name

Act12:10
When peter get to the door, the door of the prison opened Automatically

The door of any form of prison will open Automatically for you this year in Jesus name
Door of blessing
Door of Miracle
Door of Santification
Door of Righteousness

Deu28:7
The lord shall help you to defeat your enemy and they shall scather in all direction

Deu28:8
The lord shall help you to succeed in all your works
Your harvest will be so large that your store house will be filled

This 2014 will be a year of open door to you, for the lord shall give you the key to open and close every significant door

NO LACK, NO LOST, NO LIMITATION

MIND YOU, THE LORD IS GOD AND HE CHANGETH NOT

The soul that sinneth shall die

If you regard Inequity in your heart, the lord shall not hear your prayers

The lord will not suspend his law for the year2014 and bless sinners.
These blessings are not for drunkers
These blessings are not for prostitute
These blessing is not for sinners

Unforgiveness of the heart will shut the door against you

Bitterness of the heart will close the door against you

Hatred, Anger, Envy, Jeleousy, Social Attitude will shut the door against you

December 31, or January 1st will not change the words of the bible.

This year
1. Be slow to Anger
2. Stop any kind of lies
3. Avoid people who can get you sin
4. Avoid False Revelation
5. Avoid false dreams

8. This is not the year to paint your face like the Egyptians, Cusmetic of the world, Tatoo's of the world
9. Avoid Facebook samson or Delilah

10. This is not the year to make friendship with the world James4:4

if yea keep my comandment, you will be my possession among all people says the lord.
Job36:11-12
If you serve me, you shall spend your days in posperity and your year in pleasure

many people will always want to skip the verse 12 which says

But if you obey me not, you shall perish by the sword and shall die without knowledge.

Read it or not, it's God's word and must come to pass
,what is prophecy @mr op?¿
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2014
iamdhebuck: pls where are the prophecies cuz am seriously looking for dem...maybe I need glasses or. a telescope...

plus why do nigerian churches repeat d same old garbage every year,so boring
A wicked and adultrous generation seeketh after signs(prophecies) but none shall be given to them except the one of prophet Jonas. Guy, let me ask you, why do you keep eating rice, beans, meat, fish, egg, etc. every year? Does eating spiritual meals now bore you? Calling the words of God a garbage...smh for you#

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Ekephilip: 10:30am On Jan 02, 2014
AMEN to all the blessings
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Kekule11(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2014
i dont know the problem we hve with all this prophecy,as a christian this prophecies are to put us ahead..a piece of advice,just hide to the warnings, claim the positive and reject the negative, that's all.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Kekule11(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2014
i don't know the problems we have with all this prophecies,as a christian this prophecies are to put us ahead..a piece of advice,just hide to the warnings, claim the positive and reject the negative, that's all.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by mbulela: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2014
highyo:

Which year was the year to dress like a harlot?
Is next year the year (2015) to dress like the Babylon woman (whatever that means)?
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2014
He never said he was PROPHESYING, he was only reading you God's promises. You people should stop getting things mixed up
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by victorazy(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2014
Tolexander: what is the problem with this one now?
So far you are let out of your cage doesn't you should start barking anyhow!
grin
Bros na hangover grin
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by pee777(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2014
grin grin grin
I can see the likes of the biblical pharises and saduces argueing themselves out. Be waiting for prophesy/predictions/?
This is my take for you all:

Repent for the hour cometh like a thief. Death is the end of any prophesy/predictions/?

Mind you lest i forget, everything on earth and in heaven is governed by signs, even the end time too has its signs, God in his mercy has given man the knowledge through arts and sciences to interprete this signs. See what can be your contribution to Nigeria econ9my in 2014 and stop waiting for signs that will come to pass.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by BlackHuman(m): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2014
5.Avoid false dreams- (what do u mean by "false dreams"? and how do u avoid dreams?...(by not sleeping?)

6.This is not a year to dress like an harlot (well, there's never been a year to dress like an harlot. atleast not in deeper life)

7.This is not a year to dress like the babylonian woman (i might be wrong, but i tink No.6 & 7 mean the same thing).....Na wa o. i rest my case.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by henryobinna(m): 11:25am On Jan 02, 2014
hmm...let's just sit back and watch GOD knws everytin..
www.legitstuffs..com
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by frainc(m): 11:29am On Jan 02, 2014
Pls OP do you mean in your church you call (this) sermon prophecy?

you need to get yourself a dictionary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b / 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says / Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.