Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria (45068 Views)

6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria / The Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria. Current Review. Lets Discuss / Tourism In Nigeria - Top 30 Exciting Destinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
Miccom golf course Resort , Ada, Osun state is another natural resort with everything you want. Check it out
CHEAP... Rooms from 6k-25k per night. Was there sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by anitank(f): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dis Guy: has anyone actually been to Yankari game reserve or you're just mentioning it because it was listed several decades ago as a cool spot

recent description i read about this place is not exciting one bit - desert goats, and wild fowls don't count as as a games reserve!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by anitank(f): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
Do Nigerian couples even go for honeymoon
Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by iSmalles(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
phuck_NL: See marketing for Edo state. You be government official. The problem with destinations in Nigeria is not the destination but "how to get there"
Travel by Road - deal with armed robbers or accident via bad roads,
Travel by Air - Na by Gods grace
Travel by water - eh if you try use atlantic, Niger delta boyz go kidnap you

I TIRE OOH
Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by jtkoko9(f): 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
Edo! I grew up in Benin and live close to the said Randeki, unless it's not the same Edo or Benin i know because the state is bleeped.

2 Likes

Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by pawn89(m): 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
Uchiha Madara: God bless me with an understanding wife, so that when I tell her that our honeymoon is in Benin (not Paris, SA, Itally...), she won't slap me.

Very funny post you have made, but what is most interesting is your id, Uchiha Madara, are you also planning on achieving project tsuki no me in nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
pawn89:

Very funny post you have made, but what is most interesting is your id, Uchiha Madara, are you also planning on achieving project tsuki no me in nairaland grin grin grin

Nairaland is full of pain and anguish.

All I seek is the fulfillment of project Tsuki no Me. I will create a forum where every post is controlled by me. All I need is the Bijuu contained in Seun, once I have that, Nairaland will be under my control.

No more wars, no more conflict.
Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by phuckNL: 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
kevoh:
Air transport is actually the safest, fastest and stress free means of transport.

That's usually how people in the air transport biz (airlines) like to spin it. They claim you are less likely to die in an airplane.
When you consider the number of times you drive versus the number of times you fly, your opinion may change
Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by carammel(f): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
Edo?
Well,i think Calabar is better
Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Sunshinelady(f): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
Etumgbe: You want me to 'GO AND DIE' there.
. Hahaha, veri funi
Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Sunshinelady(f): 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
[Edo state kwa ? With their bad roads and criminals infested forest? Abeg go and die[/quote]. cheesy grin grin
Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by tonyadex(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
couples dont go for honeymoon like before. they prefer to stay close and have fun because some people believe that bad things always happen after wedding.

(just saying)
Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
prety diva: dnt spew rubbish frm ur mouth,u ve nt been 2 benin,so u nuffin abt it

Benin the capital of fraud and cultism God forbid

1 Like

Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by haykeenz(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
D economic situatn has made d average Nigerian less romantic.s/he graduate at 25,gets a job @ 28(if lucky),marries @ 30 or 32.d honey in d moon has dried joh.

2 Likes

Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by salt1: 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
Nike Lake Resort Enugu is a beautiful place to go.
They even offer discounted rates for honeymooners.
There is a natural lake, quiet environment away from the hustle and bustle of Enugu and clean facilities

My family has spent wonderful times there

3 Likes

Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
Obudu cattle ranch is one of the best place to go for,for ones honeymoon.

I visited Tinapa and cattle ranch obudu during my service period and waw! it is a place to be.
Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by ume(m): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
anomsodi: Abegi make una no swallow my comment...well tinkin of ogunike cave in anambra
so that python will swallow the newly weded couple abi,

1 Like

Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
Maiduguri things in mind. Won't it be fun to watch BOKO boys display during your honeymoon? Abi u no want make your own honey change colour to red?

1 Like

Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
I know a lot of places in the Eastern part of Nigeria but I would suggest a Village called Oraukwu.
Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by patpeypey: 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
I was so surprise to see Edo State as your first choice for honeymoon in Nigeria. Hmmm where do I start from....
1. Randekhi hotel is indeed one of the beautiful hotels in Benin however comparing it to other major hotels in the country if does fall average and radekhi is one of the best in the state.
2. Bad roads like seriously especially in the rainy season!
3. Poor light ( but in fairness the whole country has poor light)
4. Security i.e. Kidnapping but thank God No Boko Haram
5. Shopping: Like seriously! Seriously! Hallmark! Plsssssss it would have been better to say oba market or the bronze market!
Well so many cons to mention but I think thats enough for one post.
There are so many nice places to go for your honeymoon in this country like Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Ada, Osun State( the wonderful MicCom Golf Course and resort), same resorts in idiroko just to mention a few.
Have a lovely day people
Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by teniola55(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
And then?
Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by buskie13(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
Darejyde: There are a gazillion places better than Edo state..... Don't quote me wrong Benin city is moving fast from bcomind an ancient kingdom to a modern city with good and quality road networks and some modern structures coming up... But honey moon in Benin is a No! No, When there are better Resorts and hotels in Lagos and Beaches Clubs, cinemas, shopping malls name it..... To me its either Lagos or Calabar. But definitely Benin b4 Yankari in Bauchi which would my last option, in fact its not an option.
There is also kainji lake and wild life park.
who ever said benin was good for a normal human being to spend honeymoon sef Mr.Op,,,dis man here has said it all.
He made my point,so benin shouldn't be a place for honeymoon but for sunnythieves and a place of go and die peeps.
Farabale joor.. grin
Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by magaliyu(f): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
Honeymoon goes with serenity and nature, i think Yankari combines both, everything there is natural.
I recently visited the place they have manage to uplift the park to a 5 star, and it gives you that feelings of been in Kenya or South Africa, dont relay on the infos you get from there website or other travelling agents the real thing is on the ground just try it and i dare you must visit again.
Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by NITESTAY: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
The ultimate honeymoon locations around Nigeria: https://nitestay.com/resorts
Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by solamath(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
Whisperings Palm Badagry is the place to be for your honeymoon. Just Google it!
Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by BarrisNixon: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
Wow... I have seen a lot of comments that has not been so nice but its all good. The actually purpose of this thread is to showcase different ideas of honeymoon destinations in Nigeria. Your personal opinion is allowed so please feel free to drop your suggestions.
Obudu mountain resort and yankari game reserve seem to be topping the list right now but I know there are other very good places in Nigeria so please feel free to state them here so people can decide to check them out.
Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by kindy86: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
so if i no come go out i nogo fit do my honey moon?

jst askin fa!
Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
Obudu is a nice place for honeymoon. Driving up that intestine road was fun. The mountain actually touches the cloud. Check out the holy mountain, water park, canopy walkway, green fields and winter-like weather. There are also other beautiful destinations like kainji lake national park, tinapa business resort for honeymoon.
Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by ejim4christ(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Orikinla: Only Obudu Ranch is good enough.

The others have poor management and don't have world class chefs and medical facilities.

thank u sir,obudu cattle Ranch is the best place in Nigeria to spend your honey moon
Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by sandee575(f): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
Armed robbers will be too happy to claim your wedding rings.

1 Like

Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Tijay90(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
Best honeymoon destination MY-DOO-GU-REE!!!
Re: Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Tinyemeka(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
ITbomb: My fantasy of honeymoon js more of outdoor, natural setting experience not the hotel room, shopping and movie stuff.
I will prefer Obudu or Tinapa, where we can stroll on the grasses, play, watch the sunset/stars and maybe some water side fun.
Ya. Ya. Roast snake meat over the open fire in a clear moon-lit night... smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) / This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East / Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.