Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East (45079 Views)

The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship / A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be / Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by GDex1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
Fellow Nairalanders, take a good look at the new face of Abakaliki, the Capital City of Ebonyi State. Courtesy of the most dynamic governor, His Excellency, Governor (Engr.) Dave Umahi.

What do you think?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by GDex1(m): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
MORE PHOTOS

4 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by GDex1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
MORE..

5 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by GDex1(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
MORE PHOTOS..

2 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by amaniro: 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
Igbo amaka

erm..... on behalf of all abians I will like to joyfully donate myself to the ebonyins due to some uncertain Malhogony.... transmission.... transmission

Ooh Boy see transformationshocked ebonyi of yesturday.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by GDex1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
MORE..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by GDex1(m): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
MORE ..

1 Like

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Kul3ger(m): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
Izinor that state that looks like one local government?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by GDex1(m): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
RATE GOVERNOR UMAHI'S PERFORMANCE IN LESS THAN FOUR YEARS.

13 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by BabaRamota1980: 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ok now show Anambra abeg. Lets see yanminri and his filthy state

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by deomelo: 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
lol @ posting the same pictures like a million times.....

These Igbos sef..

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by DannyJ19(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
cool
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Herdsmen: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Ok now show Anambra abeg. Lets see yanminri and his filthy state

Will like to see ijesha ede ikiri owo Ifaki ekiti ..

Let's see afonja da and their shot put state.

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Arda1000(m): 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
Picture dont say it all need visit and see wit eyes a real transformation of this ebonyi state

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by proeast(m): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ebonyi is doing very fine. For a created in 1996 among the last badge yet having infrastructure that many created long before it can only dream of. States like Osun, Abia, Ekiti, Kogi, Nassarawa etc can't boast of such infrastructure and transformation.
Kudos Ebonyi state!!

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by deomelo: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
proeast:
Ebonyi is doing very fine. For a created in 1996 among the last badge yet having infrastructure that many created long before it can only dream of. States like Osun, Abia, Ekiti, Kogi, Nassarawa etc can't boast of such infrastructure and transformation.
Kudos Ebonyi state!!

Sadly for you, they built more in infrastructures in Osun state than all your SE states combined, even more than SE and SS combined.

Feel free to dare me to prove it.

Even after posting the same pictures like a million times, you still can not post past one age on NL.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Bane2020: 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
deomelo:

Sadly for you, they built more in infrastructures in Osun state than all your SE states combined, even more than SE and SS combined.

Even after posting the same pictures like a million times, you still can not post past one age on NL.
Keep lying to your father, oniranu grin

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by conductor116: 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
deomelo:

Blood of Afonja moozlems! Please go back to your normal skull mining business you know about, Lateefu grin

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by deomelo: 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
[s]
Bane2020:

Keep lying to your father, oniranu grin

conductor116:

Blood of Afonja moozlems! Please go back to your normal skull mining business you know about, Lateefu grin
[/s]

lol @ Igbos......den no fit accept challenge...I don scare them

grin grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by deomelo: 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
Den post only 3 pictures for the so called wonder of SE.

If this is your wonder, then your SE villages must be in real trouble and rubbish...

grin grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by deomelo: 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
3 picture wonder...

These Igbos no go kill pesin with lafta I swear.

grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Bane2020: 11:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
deomelo:

grin grin
Shasmudeen how body now? hope you have settled your 3 months rent to your Igbo landlord? I know life is hard my Osun born pauperish-looking, dirty and locust beans smelling one room squatting loafing brother, but don't worry your miserable self.. It will get better insha Allah... Just don't use your wretched old mother for skull mining entrepreneurship... Oya call me Ipob again my boy grin

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by iLoveAnambra(m): 12:00am On Aug 24, 2018
Is this Ebonyi or somewhere in Amsterdam...

I love Ebonyians..

Umahi u too much..

Godbless you sir

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by deomelo: 12:01am On Aug 24, 2018
[s]
Bane2020:

Shasmudeen how body now? hope you have settled your 3 months rent to your Igbo landlord? I know life is hard my Osun born pauperish-looking, dirty and locust beans smelling one room squatting loafing brother, but don't worry your miserable self.. It will get better insha Allah... Just don't use your wretched old mother for skull mining entrepreneurship... Oya call me Ipob again my boy grin
[/s]

Stop ranting irrelevant ipob rubbish, I'm not the reason why you losers posted 3 pictures SE wonder...

Even sef, accept my Osun challenge or keep quiet..

lol @ 3 picture wonder...

Funny Igbos.,..

grin grin grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Bane2020: 12:22am On Aug 24, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Stop ranting irrelevant ipob rubbish, I'm not the reason why you losers posted 3 pictures SE wonder...

Even sef, accept my Osun challenge or keep quiet..

lol @ 3 picture wonder...

Funny Igbos.,..

grin grin grin
I can easily post better pics from my village that will beat anything Osun has to offer , are you ready to rumble? grin

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by deomelo: 12:32am On Aug 24, 2018
Bane2020:

I can easily post better pics from my village that will beat anything Osun has to offer , are you ready to rumble? grin

You should have done that instead of yapping rubbish?

I'm ready to be humbled, abeg show us your village pics...

Watch the ipob run away without a single picture grin grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Bane2020: 12:40am On Aug 24, 2018
deomelo:

You should have done that instead of yapping rubbish?

I'm ready to be humbled, abeg show us your village pics...

Watch the ipob run away without a single picture grin grin grin
Run away? Omo I'm not jobless like you, man dey make money but I'm on my break, so oblige my time with your pictures since you are so miserably obsessed with any Igbo thread, I will gladly disgrace you with my local government area in Orlu. cheesy

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by conductor116: 2:52am On Aug 24, 2018
deomelo:

My dear BMC miscreantist, hope you've settled your IPOB landlord in Lagos this month like he said? cheesy

Osun State is better than the whole of South East and South South (the better South), we know (even Osobo alone beats the entire West Africa) - but that's only when we're comparing the number of skull exports per month. Osobo is not called the headquarters of skull mining for nothing.

By the way, how's your skull mining business flowing?

Greetings from here, Lateefu cheesy

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by deomelo: 2:55am On Aug 24, 2018
Bane2020:

Run away? Omo I'm not jobless like you, man dey make money but I'm on my break, so oblige my time with your pictures since you are so miserably obsessed with any Igbo thread, I will gladly disgrace you with my local government area in Orlu. cheesy

lmao @ the same ipob loser who just labeled 3 miserable village pictures wonders of ipobland trying disgrace me with his olu village?

If you are going to beat your shallow ipob chest with olu, why not just post all your olu rubbish instead of 3 useless pictures in eboyin aka ipob village wonder...?

Funny Igbos..

grin grin

18 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by YorubaAssasin: 4:37am On Aug 24, 2018
Highest peak of mediocrity indeed! grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations / Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) / Police Officer Fell Down From Speeding Nigeria Police Van (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.