Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (259409 Views)

Trying To Conceive And Manage Pregnancy Naturally / Does Andrew's Liver Salt Prevent Pregnancy? / 12 Easy Ways To Avoid Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 02, 2014
op, the most surest way is by going to dibia nwokem before every sex.

his medicines be as strong as phuck! grin grin
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by rahjan: 10:28am On Jan 02, 2014
Let the lady stay ontop during in tercourse. Law of gravitation wont allow the sperms to go up. ***use at your own risk**** wink
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 02, 2014
Ryda:

"US"

lynn and I are virgins nau... we revirginised last wk.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by MRL1MPoPoTM: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2014
lynpetra:

Exactly what I am advocating for.But,I don't like abortion either.Lost 2 friends and an aunt to it.Hence,IF I GET BELLE I BORN AM LIFEEEEEEEEE

if u erroneously get pregnant, then meet an expert(not quacks) to abort it. 'cause if u harbour those kids, they'll diminish ur chances of findin a responsibl suitor or even gettin married.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2014
rahjan: Let the lady stay ontop during in tercourse. Law of gravitation wont allow the sperms to go up. ***use at your own risk**** wink
this is the most craziest idea So far...

lmdo grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2014
lynpetra: Ehn ehn
Small stout,big stout,medium stout grin grin grin grin.

Depends on the stronghead of the ssssperm oooo.

D sperm get Agidi o cheesy
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2014
sha, today, that girl is coming home today.

I'm gon try all of the methods listed here.

including that gravity boy own.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by ab2014(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2014
grin grin
holythug: winkzipping up works perfectly well
This's as funny as it's d raw truth sha grin
This's as funny as it's d raw truth sha
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Mulahmanbmr(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2014
Use a Condom man
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by greall1: 10:34am On Jan 02, 2014
Wetin dis one dey talk.
Who's teenager?

EMMAUGOH: WRONG TOPIC FOR 2014 JANUARRY ,,,,,,PLS LETS START THINKING ABOUT HOW TO BE CREATIVE IN 2014...... NAIRLANDERS MOD MUKINA AND OGA SEUN DONT KNOW TIMING IN FRONT PAGE POST ANYMORE..THIS TIME IS TIME TO BRING MOTIVATION AND CREATIVE POST TO FRONT PAGE,NOT JUST SOME SEX INFESTED POST....

FOR THEIR INFO RIGHT NOW 75% ON NLERS ARE TEENAGE AND THEY SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A COMMUNITY NOT JUST SOME INTERNET SITE PEOPLE COME TO FLIRT...

I PRAY THEY UNDERSTAND.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by iahmed(m): 10:36am On Jan 02, 2014
we are talking about married couples here OK!
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by celinababy: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2014
Postinor is good but too much of it i heared may cause cervical cancer.I think withdrwal is d best.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2014
Monstertrucks: lynn and I are virgins nau... we revirginised last wk.

Sure? shocked

Me sef wan revirginise...where can i do it?
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2014
Yomieluv: Nothing like best method,any method can fail,Postinor 2 has really put me in deep sh1t before,thought it was effective,till......guess the rest.

The safest method is Abstinence. If you aren't ready for the consequence,zip up.

Or do you mean self service...lol
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2014
Monstertrucks: sha, today, that girl is coming home today.

I'm gon try all of the methods listed here.

including that gravity boy own.

Invite me o
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by MRL1MPoPoTM: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2014
rahjan: Let the lady stay ontop during in tercourse. Law of gravitation wont allow the sperms to go up. ***use at your own risk**** wink

panacea from hell
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2014
greall1: Wetin dis one dey talk.
Who's teenager?

Ion knw o
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by mbulela: 10:40am On Jan 02, 2014
amosade30: I was discusin wt sm of ma guys abt au to avoid pregnancy naturally when having sex without a condom aside using drugs (postinor 1 or 2.

I learnt that sooner or later, drugs have their side effects especially too much intake).

One said salt and water (for the gal immediately the guy arrives), another said withdrawal method (for the guy). Another said Alabukun or lime (for the girl).

you will avoid pregnancy but i doubt you can avoid STDs.
I hope you will enjoy your pregnacy-free but STDful life?
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Forwetinnah: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2014
lynpetra: I don't understand why people are getting all religious with this topic(although the advice is a good one).In as much as abstinence is the best,this thread is also trying to attack some social vices like unwanted pregnancy,STDs,Abortion,etc.Let's not be too sentimental,too religious or outdated!if you must play,it should be safe.

People who are shouting 'abstinence' have their reasons, don't you think? Trust me, Condoms are not safe either..a woman who's not really wet(or very tight) and in her 'unsafe' time can fall pregnant if the condom stretches and a 'smear', just a smear passes through(youl never know till its time for your next cycle). You don't need a drop of sperm to get and unsafe woman pregos, I've also heard of Ladies getting Pregnant even without penetration..they guide those little swimmers into them when cleaning, douching or washing up after the act.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by mbulela: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2014
iahmed: we are talking about married couples here OK!
where is it stated in the original post?
assumption is the mother of all F up.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by nickz(m): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2014
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:

she's high on menses.
thats harsh na sad
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Pain(m): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2014
yinkard4me: My friend has never used a condom before, not dat he doesn't buh his rod always tears it. And he's a monogamous guy, he has just one galfrnd in his life aside his lovely pregnant fiance back @ home and DO dis babe like morning, afternoon and evening(we dey serve so d babe get him tym well). He uses withdrawals method and d gal has never been pregnant for Him. Mind u, he has a pregnant fiance back @ home. My long epistle implies dat some guys are really good using dis method.

Im quite sure you are referring to "yourself" here..Besides the fact that a fiance is "pregnant back home" doesnt make the pregnancy yours!!
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by matsilver: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2014
@op, sorry bt u shu'dnt hv mentn a particular drugz here, de ar some many under age visitin diz forum, de might strt missusin d drugz.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 02, 2014
Ryda:

Sure? shocked

Me sef wan revirginise...where can i do it?
come, we go go that native docky.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2014
mbulela:

you will avoid pregnancy but i doubt you can avoid STDs.
I hope you will enjoy your pregnacy-free but STDful life?

Na prayer point b daht? angry
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2014
Pain:

Im quite sure you are referring to "yourself" here..Besides the fact that a fiance is "pregnant back home" doesnt make the pregnancy yours!!

undecided
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2014
matsilver: @op, sorry bt u shu'dnt hv mentn a particular drugz here, de ar some many under age visitin diz forum, de might strt missusin d drugz.

Underage indeed

Nd u are busy with ur biro jotting d names of d drugs *sMd
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Ryda(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2014
Monstertrucks: come, we go go that native docky.

I ain't going nowhere
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2014
OVER 500 PEOPLE VIEWING THIS TOPIC,,,,,AM VERY SURE THEY CAME HERE TO LEARN .....LEARN WHAT ??
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by abouqi(f): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2014
Zip up even for married ppl?
Na wa o
Well bn on withdrawal method for yrs, works like magic for me
And condoms too

The day it will disappoint you, waa gba!
A friend of mine had a child after the 10th year of using your so called 'perfect' withdrawal method!
It works like a magic? Wait till when you will share your testimony before you confirm.
Re: How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally by AbdulQ1(m): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2014
ahhhhhh!!!! don't have sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers / Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.