Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

How Would U Propose To Your Fiance/ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would U Propose To Your Fiance/ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To (505 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? / Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would U Propose To Your Fiance/ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 02, 2014
Lets share how we would carry out the proposal to your fiance and for the ladies, how would you love a guy to propose to you, let me set the ball rolling, if i want to propose to my girl, i would simply wait till her birth day, during the party, i will wrap a big box (up to the size of a fridge), as her gift, inside the big box will be the ring. I will tell her to open the gift for her friend to open her big gift aftere which i will get on my knee pop the big question
Re: How Would U Propose To Your Fiance/ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To by oasis01(m): 4:20am On Jan 02, 2014
Tales by moonlight
Re: How Would U Propose To Your Fiance/ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To by teeshawt(m): 4:59am On Jan 02, 2014
I will take her out to a busy eatry or fast food nd order for food,wen she open her plate, the ring will be d food,then I ll pop the question grin
Re: How Would U Propose To Your Fiance/ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To by Mynd44: 7:11am On Jan 02, 2014
Get her pregnant. Very easy grin
Re: How Would U Propose To Your Fiance/ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 02, 2014
Mynd_44: Get her pregnant. Very easy grin
must you comment
Re: How Would U Propose To Your Fiance/ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To by Mynd44: 7:35am On Jan 02, 2014
Vilicious: must you comment
You asked a question on a public forum
Re: How Would U Propose To Your Fiance/ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To by fredx4(m): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2014
I'll do it in the church, after a sunday's service.
Re: How Would U Propose To Your Fiance/ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To by Skanas(m): 7:44am On Jan 02, 2014
Hire purchase abi? grin
Re: How Would U Propose To Your Fiance/ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:45am On Jan 02, 2014

Lol... Haha!
Re: How Would U Propose To Your Fiance/ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To by Mynd44: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2014
Skanas:
Hire purchase abi? grin
grin
Re: How Would U Propose To Your Fiance/ladies: How Would U Want To Be Proposed To by sweetestguy(m): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Re : The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? / How To Retain Attraction Over Long Distance? / 10 Signs Of A Winning Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.