Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Is It Ideal To Make Marriage Proposal On Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ideal To Make Marriage Proposal On Phone? (774 Views)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ideal To Make Marriage Proposal On Phone? by gistsky: 6:27am On Jan 02, 2014
Is proposing marriage on phone wrong? Ladies would u feel be-littled when proposed to on this medium, especially for distance reason?
Re: Is It Ideal To Make Marriage Proposal On Phone? by slap1(m): 7:00am On Jan 02, 2014
Not bad, for distance reasons.
Re: Is It Ideal To Make Marriage Proposal On Phone? by djeezy(m): 7:07am On Jan 02, 2014
I don't think it's ideal to propose over the phone. You have to meet her face to face and propose. It has more effect that way. For those considering distance, traveling back just to propose is even more romantic, that's if she's worth it to you.
Re: Is It Ideal To Make Marriage Proposal On Phone? by eluquenson(m): 7:12am On Jan 02, 2014
It's not a bad idea but there must be a concrete reason which goes beyond a reasonable doubt
Re: Is It Ideal To Make Marriage Proposal On Phone? by papannamdi1(m): 7:31am On Jan 02, 2014
if ur network is mtn, better dont try it

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ideal To Make Marriage Proposal On Phone? by dre11(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2014
I can't do it
i want to feel the moment, her pulse, her eyes as i said the words, her speech of aceptance, her exictment, the scerene environment, the way i spoke those words, the movement of my lips as i look straight to her eyes, the exictment i get after recieving her words.
These and more won't make the phone proposal appeal to me
*just my way*

except if the reason are beyond my power, then i will go for skype chat, thats the best i can do
Re: Is It Ideal To Make Marriage Proposal On Phone? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 02, 2014
I don't see anything wrong with it, as long as the msgs has been passed.
Re: Is It Ideal To Make Marriage Proposal On Phone? by remsonik(f): 7:59am On Jan 02, 2014
Hian...........it can never work for me
Re: Is It Ideal To Make Marriage Proposal On Phone? by sweetestguy(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2014
After,u go also do wedding on d phone, and hav children on d phonegrin
Re: Is It Ideal To Make Marriage Proposal On Phone? by dre11(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2014
sweetestguy: After,u go also do wedding on d phone, and hav children on d phonegrin
hahahaha!
Re: Is It Ideal To Make Marriage Proposal On Phone? by vhickky(f): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2014
is it good to conduct my wedding ceremony on nairaland?
Re: Is It Ideal To Make Marriage Proposal On Phone? by ojjp: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2014
If distance is a barrier, den wht is phone for? B4 mobile tel, ppl used to propose thru letter writing.
It doesnt really matter to me.
Re: Is It Ideal To Make Marriage Proposal On Phone? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2014
vhickky: is it good to conduct my wedding ceremony on nairaland?
just answer the question or don't comment at all...what's ur problem? Why are you always about castigating people's topics?....do not hate!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Ideal To Make Marriage Proposal On Phone? by lilmax(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2014
Dats if she is not from Nigeria
Re: Is It Ideal To Make Marriage Proposal On Phone? by Exponental(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2014
No! It is advisable u wait till u see. If u guys are far apart, better still, do a video call. When u look @ urselves, it goes a long way.
I can imagine hw u will feel if there is a network failure shortly after d question was asked!!!!
Re: Is It Ideal To Make Marriage Proposal On Phone? by vhickky(f): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2014
heefeholuwah: just answer the question or don't comment at all...what's ur problem? Why are you always about castigating people's topics?....do not hate!!
ahn ahn ife why na? i was also asking a question too ni........i was confused and i needed advise....
Re: Is It Ideal To Make Marriage Proposal On Phone? by slap1(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
remsonik: Hian...........it can never work for me
Until you're up to 32 and still single, though I don't wish you that...
Re: Is It Ideal To Make Marriage Proposal On Phone? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
vhickky: ahn ahn ife why na? i was also asking a question too ni........i was confused and i needed advise....
hmm aiit vicky...lemme advise you...I'm sure you have always dreamt of a wedding where you're wearing a nice white flowing wedding gown by the best fashion designers...shoes and accesories from louis vitton..brazilian Hair worth 500k...make up by Mary kay Crew...ryt??with a cake as tall as everest!...well...I'm pretty sure..A nairaland based wedding lacks all those neccessities.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Messed Up Running Show With A Lady / Sincere Response Pls / Are Women Really Childish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.