Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

10 Signs That A Nigerian Guy Isn't Interested In A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs That A Nigerian Guy Isn't Interested In A Lady (762 Views)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs That A Nigerian Guy Isn't Interested In A Lady by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2014
i wont write long just straight to the point...... here are the 10 signs

he never wants to be seen in public with you

calls you only when he wants to have sex

hangs out with his friend more

when non of his friends know you

after sex with you he sleeps immediately

he doesnt have a pet name for you

introduce you as a friend in public

always ask about one of your friends

only gives you transport fare sometimes he never gives you

he doesnt have long conversations with you and never ask how your day went.
Re: 10 Signs That A Nigerian Guy Isn't Interested In A Lady by xynerise: 10:40am On Jan 02, 2014
Our own is fair na tongue. Some of your points could be as result of him being an introvert
Re: 10 Signs That A Nigerian Guy Isn't Interested In A Lady by Alexyswiss(m): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2014
True talk jare cool
Re: 10 Signs That A Nigerian Guy Isn't Interested In A Lady by Newkidoo(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2014
Missincredible, now I c y u r incredible.. always quick to write s counter thread.. love you gal.. better say u love me too.. but I love sijo01 more..grin
Sijo01.. am so sorry I said u should shut up!! wink

On the topic! miss incredible your points are always shallow!! majorly all the things you listed are not applicable!! if some other girl could do better justice to this topic, I will appreciate
Re: 10 Signs That A Nigerian Guy Isn't Interested In A Lady by 360command: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2014
Reference
Re: 10 Signs That A Nigerian Guy Isn't Interested In A Lady by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2014
xynerise: Our own is fair na tongue. Some of your points could be as result of him being an introvert
men always have reasons why they misbehave but a lady is just plain wicked if she doesnt love u back

Newkidoo: Missincredible, now I c y u r incredible.. always quick to write s counter thread.. love you gal.. better say u love me too.. but I love sijo01 more..grin
Sijo01.. am so sorry I said u should shut up!! wink
sorry i dont love you
Re: 10 Signs That A Nigerian Guy Isn't Interested In A Lady by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2014
All these copy-cat threads sef.
Re: 10 Signs That A Nigerian Guy Isn't Interested In A Lady by Temptee101(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2014
You got it correct in your first 3points but the others are simply false and baseless. There is no biggy in calling her a pet name esp when she's around without actually feeling a thing for her. 2ndly, a guy could actually give more than just t-fare to a lady without been inluv with her. 3rdly, a guy could actually ask a lady how her day went irrespective of whether he luvs her or not.
Re: 10 Signs That A Nigerian Guy Isn't Interested In A Lady by anselm791(m): 11:29am On Jan 02, 2014
This sounds like almost every relationship in Nigeria na. Maybe you should write a post on 10 signs a guy should show a girl that he's interested in.
Re: 10 Signs That A Nigerian Guy Isn't Interested In A Lady by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 02, 2014
anselm791: This sounds like almost every relationship in Nigeria na. Maybe you should write a post on 10 signs a guy should show a girl that he's interested in.
yea. will do that soon
Re: 10 Signs That A Nigerian Guy Isn't Interested In A Lady by Newkidoo(m): 11:40am On Jan 02, 2014
mrsincredible:
sorry i dont love you
u c this is one of the sign that a gal isn't interested in u!! well I get it dear, am not interested too!! grin
Re: 10 Signs That A Nigerian Guy Isn't Interested In A Lady by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
Newkidoo:
u c this is one of the sign that a gal isn't interested in u!! well I get it dear, am not interested too!! grin
ikr

(1) (Reply)

He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? / QUESTIONS For Women Who Dress Provocatively / A Review On Who You Think You Are In The Movie Think Like A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.