Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? (761 Views)

Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? by korel9: 8:13am On Jul 16, 2014
I followed the thread on friend zoning recently with passion not knowing I would become a victim very soon.
I have been madly in love with this girl for eleven months now.
We've been through thick and thins with me being faithful all through (even though she can't be said to have been that faithful on her part).
All of a sudden she changed telling me her Exs have been disturbing her for a return and it's been weighing her down emotionally. I tried on several occasions to array her fears and build her confidence in me but was shocked when she dropped the bombshell on me.
She said she no longer feels love for ANY shocked of us. She added that the best thing that can be between us is to remain as FRIENDS without any intimacy. This is a girl I've been with for a year and have been nursing plans to marry.

I've been hurt badly and I don't see this playing out well in the end
What do I do? .
Re: He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 16, 2014
She neva be your fi an ce na,you still dey plan to propose tongue
Re: He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? by Bholutife18(f): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2014
Ouch! That hurts. Since you've been loyal to her, she would always come back if you were meant to be together. The problem is that you might have moved on when she would realize what she has missed. Sorry dear.
Re: He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 16, 2014
Odilafta: She neva be your fi an ce na,you still dey plan to propose tongue

What's up with this friend zoning thing gan? grin

*Runs out to friend zone my father* cheesy
Re: He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? by korel9: 8:35am On Jul 16, 2014
Bholutife18: Ouch! That hurts. Since you've been loyal to her, she would always come back if you were meant to be together. The problem is that you might have moved on when she would realize what she has missed. Sorry dear.

That's my greatest fear dearie
Re: He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? by korel9: 8:38am On Jul 16, 2014
MzMariah: What's up with this friend zoning thing gan? grin

*Runs out to friend zone my father* cheesy

Badt girl cheesy cheesy
Doesn't profer any solutions embarassed
Re: He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? by Danhumprey: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2014
Odilafta: She neva be your fi an ce na,you still dey plan to propose tongue

wink
Re: He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 16, 2014
Danhumprey: wink

Re u online?
Re: He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? by Danhumprey: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2014
Odilafta:

Re u online?
No. I will flash you when I want to come online. Once you see my flash,just log in.
Re: He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 16, 2014
korel9:

Badt girl cheesy cheesy
Doesn't profer any solutions embarassed
She is not even your fiance yet, I just went through your post. I did not read it then because I had to go friend zone my father before he leaves for work. grin wink

OK.....Op, she said she doesn't feel love for both of you again abi? since she has friend zoned you please take it like that. you can't force her to love you my dear. a broken relationship is better than a broken home.

Hmmmmm, just wondering sha. what if una don marry, she go pack comot for your house because of her ex? I feel she loves her ex better than you if not she won't let go of her relationship just like that. Nobody leaves a man or a woman he or she loves just like that and that easy. bro she is not yours, allow her be.

Wow, It won't be easy knowing the fact that you love her but just take things easy biko. smiley

*i have a lot of people to friend zone. let me start now. wink
Re: He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? by ITbomb(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2014
Danhumprey: No. I will flash you when I want to come online. Once you see my flash,just log in.
I will hack into your phone and collect all these contacts, when you see your phone reboot 3 times, just relax cos it's me finalising the transfer.
Re: He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 16, 2014
Danhumprey: No. I will flash you when I want to come online. Once you see my flash,just log in.

Aiit
Re: He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? by korel9: 9:00am On Jul 16, 2014
MzMariah: She is not even your fiance yet, I just went through your post. I did not read it then because I had to go friend zone my father before he leaves for work. grin wink

OK.....Op, she said she doesn't feel love for both of you again abi? since she has friend zoned you please take it like that. you can't force her to love you my dear. a broken relationship is better than a broken home.

I actually said Exs (about 3 of them) and what's all this "she's not your fiance yet" that you all are saying?
Re: He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? by Danhumprey: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2014
ITbomb:
I will hack into your phone and collect all these contacts, when you see your phone reboot 3 times, just relax cos it's me finalising the transfer.
You fit? Taaaaah!gringringringrin
Re: He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? by korel9: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2014
ITbomb:

Please you are derailing and polluting my thread cheesy
Re: He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? by korel9: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2014
Danhumprey: You fit? Taaaaah!gringringringrin

Can you please open another thread for this? undecided
Re: He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2014
korel9:

I actually said Exs (about 3 of them) and what's all this "she's not your fiance yet" that you all are saying?
Omg, I just saw it. You mean her Exs ( 3 of them) is asking for her return at the same time? shocked shocked Korel9, if we will tell ourselves the truth let's do please.she doesn't want you if not she won't be bothered about some Exs, she already have a good relationship going for her and after 11 months, she starts talking about her Exs and just like that, she quits her relationship. can't you read the handwriting on the wall? Bros, let her go. you will find true happiness but if you say you won't then keep trying.
Re: He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? by Odunharry(m): 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? by korel9: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzMariah: Omg, I just saw it. You mean her Exs ( 3 of them) is asking for her return at the same time? shocked shocked Korel9, if we will tell ourselves the truth let's do please.she doesn't want you if not she won't be bothered about some Exs, she already have a good relationship going for her and after 11 months, she starts talking about her Exs and just like that, she quits her relationship. can't you read the handwriting on the wall? Bros, let her go. you will find true happiness but if you say you won't then keep trying.

A funny and confusing part of it all is that she's been nice on fone to me of recent.
Re: He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
korel9:

A funny and confusing part of it all is that she's been nice on fone to me of recent.
Hmmm.
Re: He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? by korel9: 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
Odunharry: .

You feel ma pain brother sad

Straight from the heart embarassed
Re: He Has Just Been Friend Zoned By His Fiance What Should He Do? by korel9: 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
Odunharry: .

You feel ma pain brother sad

Straight from the heart embarassed

(1) (Reply)

The Dying Art Of Conversation / Need To Figure Out What She Really Wants From Me / Chisos Some Gals Are Mermaid: She's Giving Me High Bp @20!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.