Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan (5711 Views)

Terrible Accident In Front Of Shoprite. Ibadan(no Pics) / Business Has Been Good - Shoprite Ibadan / 16 Nigerian P-i-m-p-s Will Spend New Year In Spanish Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
redsun: IQ development.They will get there,the more they are exposed to man made marvels,the more their brain electrons wires up.

Children are the copy cat reflections of their role models and their environment.If we want our children to be bright,we have to lead by examples.
chei ibadan yaff suffered o
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by agbameta: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
geeez:

My brother o su mi o

Emi o ri iru eleyi ri o

If kids playing on an escalator, like 75% of kids would do anyway, is giving them a heart attack, then imagine what seeing high school kids with tablets in Oshogbo will do to them

https://www.nairaland.com/1565487/gov-fashola-2013-children-christmas

What's the deal with these villages and little kids having a good time? Even in the link below with kids having a good time at Fashola's Christmas party, they went bananas like mad bingos....

Are these village clowns anti kids having a good time or just basically anti kids?

smh...

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by kokoA(m): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lol.. grin una wicked o.. Make una free ib folks naw. I heard this one recently, can't hold it grin make I spill am out grin

Boy: I just got the latest samsung tablet

His ibadan gf: eh kpele broda o, get well soon o.
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Onyiiet(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chai...e no good o. SMH.. Abeg make we sell market. Take your services/business to over 15 Million mobile phones across Africa!! Like us on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anttentioncom/371082069689267 or Visit www.anttention.com. Nigeria's foremost video marketing site.
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by deols(f): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
kokoA: Lol.. grin una wicked o.. Make una free ib folks naw. I heard this one recently, can't hold it grin make I spill am out grin

Boy: I just got the latest samsung tablet

His ibadan gf: eh kpele broda o, get well soon o.

No You are making a mistake.

Yorubas say Pele and not, kpele. That story happened in a village! grin
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Waspy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
Whats the fuss all about angry Kids love to play and have fun especially when they gather in large numbers irrespective of location (be it church, schl, bank, market...). If it was as the Op painted the picture, i'm sure the mall keepers would caution and curtail them.
And seriously, to think this thrilled the Op's amusement is pitiable undecided undecided
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by ketoprofen(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
geeez: Lol

What about the people that spent New Year in the Enugu jacuzzi?

Meanwhile Shoprite has two outlets in the ancient city

Could only mean they are making a kill

And I've seen white kids in those long London Underground escalators enjoying the 'ride' too and even taking steps up against the direction of the escalator so it's not an Ibadan thingy

The children are local,unexposed and timid, full stop.
How can an escalator be thrill to them?
Like they have not seen it before?
Enugu children are not this bush biko .
Did u read that they were actually afraid of the escalator in the first place?
Such timidity in 2013
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by ketoprofen(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
Meanwhile, 70% of Ibadan gals think that paparazzi means Razzi's father

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
ketoprofen:

The children are local and timid, full stop.
How van an escalator be thrill to them?
Did u read that they were actually afraid of he escalator in the first place?
Such timidity in 2013
OP was talking in his own opinion, he wasn't even there, he was told. The mall was full on Xmas day, and people had to line up to use the escalator. Yes, kids in IB play with the escalator which is no biggie but that's a picture of people taking the escalator and not kids playing.
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by MayorofLagos(m): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
ketoprofen:

The children are local and timid, full stop.
How van an escalator be thrill to them?
Did u read that they were actually afraid of he escalator in the first place?
Such timidity in 2013

Is it not better for these Ibadan kids to play on elevator than to be out in the bush hunting chimpanzee meat for village feast, ehn?

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
ketoprofen: Meanwhile, 70% of Ibadan gals think that paparazzi means Razzi's father
I've heard some "ibadan girls be like" jokes, but this is a very dry one..I tell you.
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by shineeye: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
common escalator we can hear word again from villagers SMH for real
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Is it not better for these Ibadan kids to play on elevator than to be out in the bush hunting chimpanzee meat for village feast, ehn?

Ahaan.. cheesy Evuls. Lmao
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by ketoprofen(m): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dahomey Amazon: Aw sorry, l heard polo park enugu was a ghost town through the holidays and shops are counting their loses.

lies!
U see, I don catch Una.
Polo park is actually swarmed this season such that shop rite extended its closing time to 10 pm instead of 9.
All the outlets in polo park are very busy,
The food court even held many shows on the 25th, 26th and 1st. I don't know of the other dates.
Seriously, what do u ppl gain from lying?
More ppl than customers come to shop rite ibadan, they just snap and go .
Broke asses.
Is there any shop rite reported to be having low patronage if not Ibadan?
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Geez

Buwahahwaaaahwaaa... grin grin

That is one pix that hurt Ibos deep into the marrow....it's a link to the missing puzzle.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by shineeye: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
And by the way,who told you guys that escalator is meant for kids to jump around like baboons? This is why i said earlier that APC villagers are uncivilized carnivorous baboons cheesy

suck to be from village APC
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
ketoprofen:

lies!
U see, I don catch Una.
Polo park is actually swarmed this season such that shop rite extended its closing time to 10 pm instead of 9.
All the outlets in polo park are very busy,
The food court even held many shows on the 25th, 26th and 1st. I don't know of the other dates.
Seriously, what do u ppl gain from lying?
More ppl than customers come to shop rite ibadan, they just snap and go .
Broke asses.
Is there any shop rite reported to be having low patronage if not Ibadan?

Picture pls...or it never happened

Keep deceit away.....shoprite will be foolish to be opening shop after shop just to satisfy window shoppers in Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by tosan200(m): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
ketoprofen:

The children are local,unexposed and timid, full stop.
How can an escalator be thrill to them?
Like they have not seen it before?
Did u read that they were actually afraid of the escalator in the first place?
Such timidity in 2013
And this guy will pray to have kids someday? it really shows how cowardly you are, Children who know nothing and you open that your disgusting mouth just to score cheap points. you must be a FOOL.
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by ketoprofen(m): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
royalsweetness: I noticed same in Ikeja city mall on xmas day, just that the kids weren't this many

That's the point.
And that's how u know ppl that are used to good tnz not some lowlife kids that are scared of a mere escalator and then started getting thrilled by it it
I cant imagine 042 kids doing same
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
tosan200:
And this guy will pray to have kids someday? it really shows how cowardly you are, Children who know nothing and you open that your disgusting mouth just to score cheap points. you must be a FOOL.

We don't call them savages for nothing....
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
ketoprofen:

That's the point.
And that's how u know ppl that are used to good tnz not some lowlife kids that are scared of a mere escalator and then started getting thrilled by it it

Show us the pix of 042 kids on the escalator in the perpetually deserted mall in Enugu...
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
ketoprofen:

That's the point.
you'll say anything to prove your point. SMH
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by ketoprofen(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

Picture pls...or it never happened

Keep deceit away.....shoprite will be foolish to be opening shop after shop just to satisfy window shoppers in Ibadan.

Where are the pix from the guy who said polo park mall Enugu was scanty?
I live near polo park.
U ppl don't have enough shop rite look alikes in Ibadan, apparently.
No wonder, u ppl are chanted as unexposed and local.
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by geeez: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

The resemblance is amazing
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
ketoprofen:

Where are the pix from the guy who said polo park mall Enugu was scanty?
I live near polo park.
U ppl don't have enough shop rite look alikes in Ibadan, apparently.
No wonder, u ppl are chanted as unexposed and local.

Shut your putrid mouth up for once!

You claimed the food courts in Enugu malls were swarming with hungry people.....on the 24-26th....it's either you were there or you heard it. So show us the people swarming the place...the burden of prove is on you to show us how busy and sophisticated the Enugu mall crowds were.

Am sure you've never cross the Niger bridge in your life into Asaba....not to mention anywhere is the SW....that is the only way to excuse your profound ignorance.
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by ketoprofen(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
tosan200:

Abeg, don't use that victim card ish on me.
Those children are timid according to the story, and one of u was fantasizing of Enugu mall being empty at Xmas season for that matter.
Mere common sense disproves that.

Believe it or not, 042 kids are more posh.
If u come there, u see sweet and cute children, not all these ugly ....OMG
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by tosan200(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

We don't call them savages for nothing....
That guy is just is big fool ,how is he sure they are only Yoruba children at the escalator or do shoprite in Ibadan allow people of a certain tribe into their mall and reject others?
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by geeez: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

Shut your putrid mouth up for once!

You claimed the food courts in Enugu malls were swarming with hungry people.....on the 24-26th....it's either you were there or you heard it. So show us the people swarming the place...the burden of prove is on you to show us how busy and sophisticated the Enugu mall crowds were.

Am sure you've never cross the Niger bridge in your life into Asaba....not to mention anywhere is the SW....that is the only way to excuse your profound ignorance.

My brother I've been to Polo Park more than ten times

It's always scanty

It's no surprise Shorpite there is struggling to stay afloat

Just imagine only one outlet three years after and Ibadan is already gunning for three in less than a year

The only time I shockingly saw a crowd there was when a telecom company had an activation outside and guess what they were there to do - just watch

6 Likes

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by tosan200(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
ketoprofen:

Those children are timid according to the story, and one of u was fantasizing of Enugu mall being empty at Xmas season for that matter.

SHUT UP,am not playing the victim card on you ,this a new low and it just shows you have a low self esteem or how will you explain that your ridiculous statement.
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
ketoprofen:

The more you open your putrid mouth to talk....the more you expose yourself as a lunkhead...

You don't deserve any decent response.

person!

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
geeez:

My brother I've been to Polo Park more than ten times

It's always scanty

It's no surprise Shorpite there is struggling to stay afloat

Just imagine only one outlet three years after and Ibadan is already gunning for three in less than a year

The only time I shockingly saw a crowd there was when a telecom company had an activation outside and guess what they were there to do - just watch

As long as they don't sell African salad or Abacha there....it will always record low patronage...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari Speaks Out / Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB / Breaking News: Labour Party Scores First Legal Victory Against APC, Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.