Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Funniest Engagement I Have Seen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funniest Engagement I Have Seen (818 Views)

Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

Funniest Engagement I Have Seen by henryblaze25(m): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
A Senior friend of mine that happens to b a stand up comedian enagaged his girlfriend recently in a funny way that sounds unromantic but funny.

He invited her over to his house where we were all gathered, she sat close to him on a single seater chair while he was sitting on a three seater chair and he threw the ring to her saying " abeg try this ring weda e go size u, if e size u tell me weda u go marry or u no go marry" everybody in d room couldn't help but laugh hard cos that was the last line we were expecting.

Kindly share the funniest engagement u have ever witnessed.

Re: Funniest Engagement I Have Seen by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nawao.
Call this one stewpid mana ogbasa ghi m. grin
Actually, it's with my ex.
I meant it, but never took it seriously.
We were in the midst of our friends, in public for that matter.
I was wearing a ring on my finger, so I took it out and said,
'ima mi, if I give u this engagement ring, u go accept?'
Kai, everybodu laughed and called me clown!
The girl didnt even say yes!
Re: Funniest Engagement I Have Seen by kelsonpoint(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
Endtime things
Re: Funniest Engagement I Have Seen by Chinwem(f): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lol.....@op, that was funny!

Application Open / Would You Accept To Do A party With Your Partner>>>>>> / My Crush For Beckbeky

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7