Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) (3994 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by LMAyedun(m): 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
Controversial ex lawmaker, Dino Melaye who recently made headlines for beating his estranged wife, Tokunbo  and as well threatened her with a gun has moved on.

Dino, who is also the father of actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe’s baby girl posted photos of him with his yet-to-be-identified-bride on Facebook with the caption: “New beginning, I’m very happy”

This is coming less than 1 month after the news of his messy divorce with his wife was made public.

See photos below

http://dailystar.com.ng/2014/01/02/dino-melaye-shows-new-lover-photos/?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by Abagworo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
This only means one thing. He's childish and thinks one yellow pawpaw will get his wife jealous. Men of nowadays are playing games we played in high school.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by basisop(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
This guy is a bloody cheat.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by Obiagu1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
Now I see the reason he scared the hell out of his wife.
Everything was premeditated.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by MrAboki: 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
See Sharp sharp Substitution na.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by henchamb(m): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
ewu lokoja

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by Eddiekay: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dino!Dino!Dino.How many times did i called you.Beware of women oooo
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
I am not a fan of Melaye but i gotta hail him.Its good to be a man.......I am not a big fan of light skin women but this one fioneee...
The girl make sense die......congrats Melaye...pour ur thing de go..nothing do u..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by Bantino(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
Although it's not the best move by Mr. Melaye, but married ladies should learn from this; there are many single ladies out there waiting to take your place.

Moral lesson: Guide your husband jealously like 'Michelle Obama' and love him. Learn to tolerate him unconditionally.

However, if he resorts to physical assault when you've religiously done ur part right as a wife, plz leave and save your life because he has gone mad.

My 50 kobo. Datz all grin

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pretty girl..see fine lips

Wish you guys all the best as you start a new chapter in your life.

Life goes on...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by KayEnn(m): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
Congratulations; Dino. I'm not a yellow pawpaw fan but thumbs up on this one.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by LMAyedun(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
henchamb: ewu lokoja
No, not Lokoja.
Ewu Kabba/Ijumu
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by lertee(f): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mcthew,the Dino i know never takes women seriously,this one is just wasting her time. I have seen him with several girls and truth is this madam is not enough to hook Dino. Abi no be this abuja again undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
Stolen money at work
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by fkaz(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
Fyn girl,

and many girls will still be jealous of this development, why not me grin not mindful of what befall his ex-wife.

Money is gud sha.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by MrAboki: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
Anyone with access to Dino Malayes wife should advice her to take his cheating arsse to court..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by Pangea: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bro. Dino
Hear me wella!
This right here is a gold digger,
Na ya coffin be this, brother!
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by luvmijeje(f): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
Very very childish! Yes, she is beautiful more than the mother of your children, useless man.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by MrAboki: 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by LMAyedun(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mr Aboki: Anyone with access to Dino Malayes wife should advice her to take his cheating arsse to court..

Mr Aboki, na Naija be dis fa.. undecided
Take his cheating arsse to court and what will happen after undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by MrAboki: 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
L.M Ayedun..:

Mr Aboki, na Naija be dis fa.. undecided
Take his cheating arsse to court and what will happen after undecided

Say you no know no mean say nothing dey happen..

Go to the courts and ask about dicorce proceedings and settlement. A woman in Port-Harcourt who sued her cheating Lecturer husband and files for divorce was almost granted a settlement of about 19 Million Naira per annum, until they decided to settle out of court.

Infidelity is a big offence in Nigeria and the punishment can be very severe.. Ask a Lawyer.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by yunglykmine(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
I see they've been dating even while Dino was still married to ex wife...
Women no dey learn sha.. SMH!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by yunglykmine(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
rafhell: Stolen money at work
Better still, Women and the love for Money.... She should expect same treatment from her new found cheating Man.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
Evidence of a man that suffered deprivation as a youth. Why would an old man flaunt a second - hand girlfriend, if not that he is Dino Melaye or FFK.

I bet he thinks he is competing with Wizkid and Davido on whose 'chic' is 'hotter'. A wife beater that passes himself as a social crusader for equity, justice and social order should first give it to his immediate family(including his wife). Charity, they say, begins at home.

We expect to hear no more from him until he has done something about his tendency to ride roughshod over those that fate has placed in his care. A man that cannot manage a wife peacefully cannot be the moral compass of a country. Nemo dat quod non habet.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by zomby(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
Without any doubt his ex wife may have been a troubled woman, but at the same time this doesn't permit this man to behave like a 16 year old. It is sad that this is an example of so so called leader in Nigeria, and also a good reason why our country is on the floor.

So far, Dino Melaye is the biggest fooI of this new year. It is a matter of time for this yellow chick to experience the same thing the ex wife experienced.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by Psychedelia(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mr Aboki: Anyone with access to Dino Malayes wife should advice her to take his cheating arsse to court..

Take who to court? Laughing my asss off.
Where do you think this is? California?

You know how Kate Henshaw's marriage ended?

She lied to her husband she was on a movie set, and then paid him a surprise visit in his office (because someone had been tipping her off on some "obo-normal activity" going on between her husband and his secretary, Angela Gordon).
She caught him RED-HANDED 'wrestling' with the woman, and a heated argument ensued. Her husband then proceeded to lay down the terms: She would either accept the affair or get the phuck out of the marriage. Kate picked option B, and that was how it ended.
The Angela Gordon lady now cruises around in a solid SUV ride with a new 3-bedroom apartment courtesy of Kate's ex-husband. They're in love now.

Nobody's sueing anybody. Welcome to Nigeria grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by LMAyedun(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
lertee: Mcthew,the Dino i know never takes women seriously,this one is just wasting her time. I have seen him with several girls and truth is this madam is not enough to hook Dino. Abi no be this abuja again undecided undecided
Gbam!!!
You've said it all... LOL!! cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by OreMI22: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
Shameless brat!
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by professore(m): 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
After using one woman till she is old,they will change her,woman na clothes?and all these yoyo girls ehn nawa for you.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
lertee: Mcthew,the Dino i know never takes women seriously,this one is just wasting her time. I have seen him with several girls and truth is this madam is not enough to hook Dino. Abi no be this abuja again undecided undecided

Lol...

We'll she'll try to milk him as much as she can, in the meantime.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Wetin be una own we all know what they want from each other Dino wants her punna the lady wants his money so its a case of gold digger vs punna digger
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by Superstar007(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lol. She's just there for the money nothing more! Btw it means he has been cheating on his wyf long before the divorce maybe datx y he started acting weird

Ps: naija girls and money are simply inseperable. They are one!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA / Top 5 Trade Unions In Nigeria / Exposed: Buhari Tinubu Photo In Doubt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.