Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) (3999 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by kokoA(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
The few times I've seen Dino in Abj, I noticed two things about him; he loves women and he loves cars. I never knew he was married before his divorce saga.

Anyway, bros D enjoy your life jare. An african man is entitled to as many wives as possible provided he can take care of them.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by BishopJuice: 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
nah your money. no cry when she chop you run
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by donphilopus: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
utumunta: Evidence of a man that suffered deprivation as a youth. Why would an old man flaunt a second - hand girlfriend, if not that he is Dino Melaye or FFK.

I bet he thinks he is competing with Wizkid and Davido on whose 'chic' is 'hotter'. A wife beater that passes himself as a social crusader for equity, justice and social order should first give it to his immediate family(including his wife). Charity, they say, begins at home.

We expect to hear no more from him until he has done something about his tendency to ride roughshod over those that fate has placed in his care. A man that cannot manage a wife peacefully cannot be the moral compass of a country. Nemo dat quod non habet.
What has this got to do with FFK??
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by BishopJuice: 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
donphilopus: What has this got to do with FFK??
they are both assh0les
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by LMAyedun(m): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
Psychedelia:

Take who to court? Laughing my asss off.
Where do you think this is? California?

You know how Kate Henshaw's marriage ended?

She lied to her husband she was on a movie set, and then paid him a surprise visit in his office (because someone had been tipping her off on some "obo-normal activity" going on between her husband and his secretary, Angela Gordon).
She caught him RED-HANDED 'wrestling' with the woman, and a heated argument ensued. Her husband then proceeded to lay down the terms: She would either accept the affair or get the phuck out of the marriage. Kate picked option B, and that was how it ended.
The Angela Gordon lady now cruises around in a solid SUV ride with a new 3-bedroom apartment courtesy of Kate's ex-husband. They're in love now.

Nobody's sueing anybody. Welcome to Nigeria grin
See Story abeg!!! Tell him more Biko.....
This is Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by redsun(m): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
grin

You must have had one good experience with him.

He doesn't even consider his children's feelings behaving like a teenage brat.

Did they say he is a human right what?

lertee: Mcthew,the Dino i know never takes women seriously,this one is just wasting her time. I have seen him with several girls and truth is this madam is not enough to hook Dino. Abi no be this abuja again undecided undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by oduaboy1: 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
lertee: Mcthew,the Dino i know never takes women seriously,this one is just wasting her time. I have seen him with several girls and truth is this madam is not enough to hook Dino. Abi no be this abuja again undecided undecided
You must have been one of his conquest for you to know this much....
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by yunglykmine(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ucheosefoh: Wetin be una own we all know what they want from each other Dino wants her punna the lady wants his money so its a case of gold digger vs punna digger
LOL!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by lertee(f): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
HNosegbe:

Lol...

We'll she'll try to milk him as much as she can, in the meantime.
Ofcourse,he doesn't mind as long as he gets the koko... smiley

redsun: grin

You must have had one good experience with him.

He doesn't even consider his children's feelings behaving like a teenage brat.

Did they say he is a human right what?

Lol,human right activist to his pocket..he loves women like crazy and women love him too cos he's a cheerful giver,he is rough and careless about which woman stays or which one leaves. As for his children,he knows how to take care of them.

odua boy: You must have been one of his conquest for you to know this much....
Well,he asks any girl out as long as you are presentable,it is your choice to say yes or no. I only happen to know his usual hangout and also one of my friend dated him once.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by yunglykmine(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bishop Juice:
they are both assh0les
**Faints**
That guy seems to be related to FFK...
LOL!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by otokx(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
This is wonderful.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by BishopJuice: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
I hope he has treated the POX he was spreading around. Hate to see this fine girl waste away with syphilis

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/10/11/dino-melaye-potential-hiv-carrier-gave-syphilis-upcoming-actress/

“Dino Melaye is a potential HIV carrier, he gave me syphilis” – Upcoming actress
The ‘dirty water’ controversial former Kogi State federal lawmaker, Dino Melaye may have found himself swimming in has taken a new turn. If what we are now getting is anything to go by, then, more troubles await the husband of Tokunbo Melaye.

This is because the ‘activist’ has now been dragged into another controversy, which may be messier than the pregnancy mess he is in with beautiful Yoruba actress, Bisi Ibidapo Obe.

According to what BON reported, an up and coming Yoruba actress has accused the father of three of infecting her with a sexually transmitted disease called Syphilis. She also alleged Dino to be a potential carrier of the dreaded STD called HIV.

BON reported that a budding actress (name withheld) sent a mail to them. A copy of the mail is presented below.

“My name is ——–, I am an upcoming actress and I have featured in over 20 Yoruba films mostly as waka about. Last year, I met one of the big names in the industry who lives in Magodo and she became my friend and we were relating on sister basis. She was very nice to me and she even gave me a role in her movie directed by Muyideen and shot in Omole Estate.

On my birthday last year (2011), she (the big actress) used my picture on her bb (BlackBerry) and Hon. Dino saw it and begged that she hooked us up. She did but told me plain that she was not asking me to date him that the choice was mine.

Hon Dino started wooing me, he will call for long hours and he changed my phone and at one instance gave me N250,000 to change my wardrobe. I asked Hon. Melaye if he was married and he said he was separated as he caught his wife in bed with another man in his matrimonial home.

One thing about Dino is that he hates CD (condom) and the first time we had sex, we argued for over 2hours as I said no to unprotected sex but after some sweet talks, I agreed and we continue like that. It didn’t take long before I started feeling funny and when I told my sister, who was a doctor, she ran some tests on me and told me I had syphilis.

I picked my phone and told Dino. This was the last time he picked my calls and he deleted me from his bbm. If he denies this, I will send you at least 3 of our hotel receipts bearing his name. I am out because I know that there are more greedy girls like me and the rate at which Dino is going, he is a potential HIV carrier. Dino is very smooth and lies come to him easily.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by LMAyedun(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ucheosefoh: Wetin be una own we all know what they want from each other Dino wants her punna the lady wants his money so its a case of gold digger vs punna digger
More like 2 ways thingz.. Give & take.
Dino na Animal.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by yunglykmine(m): 8:50am On Jan 03, 2014
Bishop Juice: I hope he has treated the POX he was spreading around. Hate to see this fine girl waste away with syphilis

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/10/11/dino-melaye-potential-hiv-carrier-gave-syphilis-upcoming-actress/

Dino don suffer oh!!!
LOL!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by Eazeee(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2014
i now see why he was rejected by his people to rep them at d national assembly for d 2nd time. Dino now a freedom fighter and an activist? hahahaha........
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by eagleeye2: 10:49am On Jan 03, 2014
Mr Aboki:

Say you no know no mean say nothing dey happen..

Go to the courts and ask about dicorce proceedings and settlement. A woman in Port-Harcourt who sued her cheating Lecturer husband and files for divorce was almost granted a settlement of about 19 Million Naira per annum, until they decided to settle out of court.

Infidelity is a big offence in Nigeria and the punishment can be very severe.. Ask a Lawyer.
@Bolded, I will simply file for bankruptcy........cunny man die, cunny man bury am. Shey na court go give me N19 million for the settlement?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by MrAboki: 11:42am On Jan 03, 2014
Psychedelia:

Take who to court? Laughing my asss off.
Where do you think this is? California?

You know how Kate Henshaw's marriage ended?

She lied to her husband she was on a movie set, and then paid him a surprise visit in his office (because someone had been tipping her off on some "obo-normal activity" going on between her husband and his secretary, Angela Gordon).
She caught him RED-HANDED 'wrestling' with the woman, and a heated argument ensued. Her husband then proceeded to lay down the terms: She would either accept the affair or get the phuck out of the marriage. Kate picked option B, and that was how it ended.
The Angela Gordon lady now cruises around in a solid SUV ride with a new 3-bedroom apartment courtesy of Kate's ex-husband. They're in love now.

Nobody's sueing anybody. Welcome to Nigeria grin

My brother... Ignorance is not an excuse in law o!! Know it now that should your wife be able to prove infidelity in NIGERIAN COURTS, you will be Legally fCCUUKed up by the Law..

Say Kate Henshaw no sabi her rights or didnt pursue justice no mean nothing o!!

I just learnt of this myself not too long ago.. Since that day, I don repackage myself..

Please ask a GOOD Lawyer about your rights as a married couple in case of infidelity..

Remember the oath of marriage you took in court?! Infidelity and polygamy is an offence in Nigeria.[/b]

Here is an article for you to read and know now..

http://peoplesdailyng.com/the-law-versus-the-increasing-rate-of-divorce-in-nigeria/
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by mgbeketoto: 11:49am On Jan 03, 2014
Very beautiful gal!
She go suck Syphilis taya!!!
Mu che che che che che che

He likes YELL FINE YELLOW GALS GALS LIKE US!!! cool

Enough of BLACK WOR-WORS he says. . . AMEN SIR!!!! cheesy

I love men jare. . .so easy to move on.
Unlike their missssssserable NIGERIAN WOMEN OF LOW-SELF ESTEEM FASTERS AND PRAYERFULLS! Twa!!! cry
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by Spray(m): 11:56am On Jan 03, 2014
hope say he never sample u?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by stevecantrell: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dino's enjoying his mid-life crisis...sweet !
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) by TerpeOjorobaby: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
L.M Ayedun..:

See Story abeg!!! Tell him more Biko.....
This is Nigeria.
mhennnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dis na story tell me more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Should Embrace Labour Party-omotosho / What A Northerner Posted On Facebook / Kwara State University Declares Work-Free Day For PVC Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.