Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

What A Northerner Posted On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Northerner Posted On Facebook (3995 Views)

Bode George: PDP Will Be In The Thrash If A Northerner Gets 2027 Ticket / Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 16, 2022
Is this how wicked these people are? No wonder they killed 30 thousands igbos during the pogrom of 1966 within a short period of time. Shows they have been waiting for that opportunity before then

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 10:54pm On May 16, 2022
Stop the igbos bullshit

There are yorubas in the north being killed and nobody talk about it

You Tinubu people will sit your lazy asses in one place and concort lies to turn the Igbos against the north , the Igbos won't fall for that..

Fuckoff with your fake news , the igbos won't go into fight with the north , NEVER!

What happened in sokoto state got nothing to do with the Igbos
... The girl killed is not Igbo so why are you people trying to pull the Igbos into your evil agenda?

Igbos be alert, don't be deceived .

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by leksite120(m): 11:01pm On May 16, 2022
When one mind is stiff, he won't see any other thing again in his life. You're so narrow-minded.
Is that post not obvious that it's someone of your kind that came online to spill such fallacy to poison people's mind towards the North?
For God sake , who would harbor such thing in mind and come online to spill it out that way? I don't know why people would have so much time for things like this. I'm tempted to say you're not wise at all.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by leksite120(m): 11:04pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Stop the igbos bullshit

You Tinubu people will sit your lazy asses in one place and concort lies to turn the Igbos against the north , the Igbos won't fall for that..

Fuckoff with your fake news , the igbos won't go into fight with the north , NEVER!

... The girl killed is not Igbo so why are you people trying to pull the Igbos into your evil agenda?

See this one again. Lol. It's definitely one of your kindred that did this, I'm 100% sure.
Is that not what you do on Nairaland too? Always trying to turn Yoruba Muslims and Christians against each other etc.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 11:04pm On May 16, 2022
leksite120:
When one mind is stiff, he won't see any other thing again in his life. You're so narrow-minded.
Is that post not obvious that it's someone of your kind that came online to spill such fallacy to poison people's mind towards the North?
For God sake , who would harbor such thing in mind and come online to spill it out that way? I don't know why people would have so much time for things like this. I'm tempted to say you're not wise.
Election is around the corner so expect things like these bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 11:06pm On May 16, 2022
leksite120:
See this one again. Lol. It's definitely one of your kindred that did this, I'm 100% sure.
Is that not what you do on Nairaland too? Always trying to turn Yoruba Muslims and Christians against each other etc.
Your plan to turn the Igbos against the hausas have failed

Igbos and hausas are brothers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by joyandfaith: 11:08pm On May 16, 2022
That is just plain truth. It's duty every good Muslim to kill an infidel in his lifetime. Most victims are those who think Muslims are nice to them expecially in the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by Parachoko: 11:11pm On May 16, 2022
Razgas:
Is this how wicked these people are? No wonder they killed 30 thousands igbos during the pogrom of 1966 within a short period of time. Shows they have been waiting for that opportunity before then
Stop spreading fake news

You must be one of the people spreading propaganda for IPOB the BBC News talked about in the documentary about IPOB.

7 Likes

Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by leksite120(m): 11:17pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Igbos are hausas are brothers
Of course, you're brothers.
Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 16, 2022
This time b4 dem shout Jake Robinson we done begin kill una first like this
Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by oilmane(m): 4:05am On May 17, 2022
Razgas:

Thank you, when was this account registered on fb?

1 Like

Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by kay4kay: 6:10am On May 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Stop the igbos bullshit

If only you know that hausa and fulani don't send igbo or yoruba even muslims then you won't post this comment. Every hausa sees the yoruba and igbo as infidels that must me kill. Be wise
Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 7:20am On May 17, 2022
This Facebook post is by IPOB impersonating northerner

Remember BBC NEWS media fake news about ipob spreading misinformation and fake news to destroy Nigeria, this is one of them.

Many of them are paid given free phone to spread fake news

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by malvisguy212: 7:30am On May 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The op is not far from the truth. the only problem I have with the OP. he specifically pointed out Igbo.....in 2001. it was our neighbor that burn down our house. when it come to religion crisis. this Hausa Muslims kill anything that Islam hate.

1 Like

Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by RealityKings: 7:46am On May 17, 2022
omo this one pass me but the message is deep.
person wey dey follow you drink n chop still fit cut your neck...
Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by Abbertee2: 8:39am On May 17, 2022
This one na mumu IPOB grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by Ttalk: 8:45am On May 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Election is around the corner so expect things like these bro

Ashiereoflagos you are the one that wrote that crap up there. I know your stupidity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 8:47am On May 17, 2022
Hope una wey dey harbor Muslim don learn this one.
Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by Reality3080: 8:50am On May 17, 2022
leksite120:
I am very sure an Igbo owns that account

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by Reality3080: 8:52am On May 17, 2022
SlyDev:
This Facebook post is by IPOB impersonating northerner

Remember BBC NEWS media fake news about ipob spreading misinformation and fake news to destroy Nigeria, this is one of them.

Many of them are paid given free phone to spread fake news

u sabi

I can bet anything that an Igbo owns that account

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by Crayfish09: 8:54am On May 17, 2022
Razgas:

That looks like a troll account. Even if someone has such intentions, I don't see why he should post it like that. I've seen a lot of dumb and violent posts from northerners but this seems like an Ipob product to me. Sorry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by excanny: 9:32am On May 17, 2022
The Quran told them not to make friends with Christians and Jews.

So if you are a Christian and living amongst them. You can only blame yourself if they end up murdering you.
Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by Abdulasod: 9:43am On May 17, 2022
The guy is a Christian.

3 Likes

Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by Abdulasod: 9:44am On May 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by shortIGBOman: 9:45am On May 17, 2022
Razgas:

But IGBO Gun Men are killing their fellow IGBO in the EAST. Why not Chanel your energy there? Na North matter you carry for head like Gala. Them force you to stay for North? I forgot, the East is no longer safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by Piptocoin: 11:41am On May 17, 2022
Op, stop peddling false information. People are fanning religious wars into flames using social media and fake accounts. Ignore them but never trust Northerners even the nicest among them. Al taqqiya is real.
Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Stop the igbos bullshit

meanwhile they just bombed sabon gari in kano. You still don't see that only an equal amount of hate from the south can cure the north's taste for southern and christian blood?
Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by cocolacec(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

True Hausas and Igbos are both killers in the name of religion.i wish Hausas and Igbos can be in their own country called BIAFUL he go sweet die.We will just impose visa regime for any nyamirin or Hausas coming to NC,SW and SS.
Re: What A Northerner Posted On Facebook by Naajjii: 12:27pm On May 17, 2022
Razgas:
Haha Ipod propaganda, this is complete ipob nyamiri terrorists. The person edited his name to Haruna Ibrahim Awaulu. His real name is Eric Manji. Why is he hiding his face coward. Did thise extremist in Sokoto hid their face?

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him / Where Elections Won’t Hold ! / How Akala Looted Oyo Treasury —ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.