Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? (37584 Views)

New Tricks Girls Used / Girls Used To Say? / Girls Used To Say In 1970 : Love Me, But Don't Touch Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
ebichy: Girls without Parents! Sluts!!!
dev got parents oo
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Is ebitchy a girl as the 'f' suggests? undecided
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by jennyphrisel(f): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Krystalxxx: Is ebitchy a girl as the 'f' suggests? undecided
u can ask her na
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
U seem pissed off jenny. I hope you don't support her with calling your own gender sluts,really...and it was a rhetorical question,not for you
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
Honestly the way girls behave sometimes I wonder if guys have the right to call us dumb. Really. In the presence of girls even guys who are enemies will team up and defend each other. With women, they know they. Are the same as the next girl but they will be insulting,condemning and forming for each other. A real pity. Maybe you think the men will support you cuz you insult your gender. Just too bad
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
Krystalxxx: Honestly the way girls behave sometimes I wonder if guys have the right to call us dumb. Really. In the presence of girls even guys who are enemies will team up and defend each other. With women, they know they. Are the same as the next girl but they will be insulting,condemning and forming for each other. A real pity. Maybe you think the men will support you cuz you insult your gender. Just too bad
wat did she do na
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by jennyphrisel(f): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Krystalxxx: U seem pissed off jenny. I hope you don't support her with calling your own gender sluts,really...and it was a rhetorical question,not for you
huh? U asked if she's a girl, and I told u to ask her,,u shud hav quoted her na,see me see wahala
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
Okay jenny. Whatever
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
Krystalxxx: Okay jenny. Whatever
lol
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Next time just mind your biz and never quote me if my question isn't for you. Some people make me sick @ jenny. U think I don't know you delibrately intended to hit at me
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by DocAdray(f): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
I don't know what to think about concerning those girls...
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by jennyphrisel(f): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
Krystalxxx: Next time just mind your biz and never quote me if my question isn't for you. Some people make me sick @ jenny. U think I don't know you delibrately intended to hit at me
haha, wats ur problem,,its like ure a guru in pickin up quarells, well I dnt hav ur time,,I wonder what I said that is pissing u off
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by zeongeon: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
See the way pple are judging the gals and calling them names I bet some pple calling them names enjoy watching the videos,d shaking, some calling them names sef are ruinz babes,patronize ruinz babes/ashi and keep multiple sexual partners..the video gals are models and are professional dancers doing there thing some of this dance gals are even disciplined and not as promiscuous as we dim them to be...some may b in school and do d videos as part time stuff BUT on the flip side for how long will women keep allowing men play on their intelligence and exploit woman pride and yet women will keeping sayin their not sex objects while the videos portray them to b just that sex objects..why can't the men dance naked, wear briefs or speedos in d videos too..
Ironically Men will call d video gals names and call them sluts but men if asked to choose btw kim kardashian or beyonce and oby ezekwesili or ngozi okonjo iwuala will still choose kim or beyonce

1 Like

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
zeongeon: See the way pple are judging the gals and calling them names I bet some pple calling them names enjoy watching the videos,d shaking, some calling them names sef are ruinz babes,patronize ruinz babes/ashi and keep multiple sexual partners..the video gals are models and are professional dancers doing there thing some of this dance gals are even disciplined and not as promiscuous as we dim them to be...some may b in school and do d videos as part time stuff BUT on the flip side for how long will women keep allowing men play on their intelligence and exploit woman pride and yet women will keeping sayin their not sex objects while the videos portray them to b just that sex objects..why can't the men dance naked, wear briefs or speedos in d videos too..
Ironically Men will call d video gals names and call them sluts but men if asked to choose btw kim kardashian or beyonce and oby ezekwesili or ngozi okonjo iwuala will still choose kim or beyonce
ah ah @bolded,,these people are capable of being their mothers na
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by rapala(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
they are skelewu,olosho,omo oska....NO FUTURE!!!
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by drnoel: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
i see nothing. Are they not human beings?
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by goldseal(m): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
That is exactly what ur eyes want to see.look look.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
Krystalxxx: Next time just mind your biz and never quote me if my question isn't for you. Some people make me sick @ jenny. U think I don't know you delibrately intended to hit at me
its ok. . .no more hard talks on e-network. . .settle d ishh btw ya
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by alivetofuckonly(m): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Me I like dem well well. I go like know how to get their contact. At least that's part of what they're publicized for. Dem go good for bed well well grin
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
goldseal: That is exactly what ur eyes want to see.look look.
look look like u
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by sweetestguy(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
alivetofuckonly: Me I like dem well well. I go like know how to get their contact. At least that's part of what they're publicized for. Dem go good for bed well well grin
so dats what u see dem as
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
alivetofuckonly: Me I like dem well well. I go like know how to get their contact. At least that's part of what they're publicized for. Dem go good for bed well well grin
u dnt mean it. .alivetofuckonly indeed
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by squaddy(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
I love them half unclad or fully unclad big black booty girls in musical videos....do a video of a very crappy boring song and throw in a lot of half unclad females shaking those God given booty and I'll watch it over and over again...sue me
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by valkaka(m): 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
I see dem as future of nigeria ashawos...
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by iamdsam: 6:37am On Jan 04, 2014
kulyie: I feel for them especially 10 years later when they have nothing to shake again,no certificate ,no skills
What the heck Are they not better than prostitutes
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by iamdsam: 6:41am On Jan 04, 2014
Like seriously, who doesn't which to marry a lady like Kaffy or spend time with her or any of the other girls. Why are there hypocrites on Nairaland who don't always admit the truth.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by 5much(m): 7:20am On Jan 04, 2014
Most of them won't end up well.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by Proff505: 7:27am On Jan 04, 2014
Dey luk irresponsible n useless
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by 2tek: 7:30am On Jan 04, 2014
Professionals my foot. No lady with self worth nd good family upbringing will appear half unclad in public.

Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by demsid(m): 7:31am On Jan 04, 2014
iamdsam: What the heck Are they not better than prostitutes
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by ussy09(m): 7:31am On Jan 04, 2014
[quote author=sweetestguy] lol[/quote
Haha c u, u tink say dem dull afta chargin dos musician high dy invest it cos dy knw also dat youngis r comin up.
Re: How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? by 2tek: 7:42am On Jan 04, 2014
Runs girls = ashawo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial / Lady Blocks A Guy Who Didn't Send Her Money For Hair But Wanted Her To Visit Him / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.