Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (92216 Views)

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Newkidoo(m): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
Elli-dude:
Sure..I think that's why i felt remorse..I wasn't taught that when i was a kid..
OK..Now I understand!

Guys you don here..No have sex oo. Remain a virgin till marriage!! cheesy
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Rareantagonist(m): 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
Newkidoo:
OK..Now I understand!

Seconded
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by MaziOmenuko: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
You guys misunderstand the poster. Let me summarize his predicament:

He met a babe online....bla bla bla

They agreed to tidy...bla bla bla

Guy makes arrangement to straff @ his old man's house (bad gesture if u'd ask me)...

Girl agrees....

2 days to d-day...guy lost the moral/confidence/liver...feels he will fall his hand....

Then guy turns all spiritual on babe...blaming his lost confidence on internet article...

2 days later, his conscience tells him he fvcked up big time...then he starts a thread to boost his confidence...

33 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by IAMBREEZY: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nawa o
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by stinggy(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
Elli-dude:
Seriously You should quit that..Its the main reason i shared this experience
Beht m nt ready 2 quit,so gimme wat i askd 4 bro
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
Harbosede02: Op,write it in ur dairy,cos i don't aw it is our buisness..
It may not be your business..

But it can help others..No hard feelings..
Thanks for your reply anyway..I'll do as you say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Newkidoo:
OK..Now I understand!

Thanks a lot..You're not so bad..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
stinggy:
Beht m nt ready 2 quit,so gimme wat i askd 4 bro
Lol..Nor make me start preaching o
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko: You guys misunderstand the poster. Let me summarize his predicament:

Guy makes arrangement to straff @ his old man's house (bad gesture if u'd ask me)...

The only thing i grabbed [IN BOLDED TEXT]..

Thanks bro..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by njuwo(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
Op Make God continue to sugar your milk. Don't mind all those crucifying you, they are just being used. Anyway, thank God say you no do, when you for do, you for don give one pint of your blood to devil and you know what that means.

2 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by tellwisdom: 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mumu pikin who ought to be dropped in a succkaway as e be sey na shi!t e dey spew comot for mouth angry

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by kayboy360(m): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
u r lean livered thats what saved u cool
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by johnstar(m): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
Elli-dude:
Some decisions are made out of Ignorance.. Certainly my case was more than just ignorance peer pressure almost added to my PRESAGED MISTAKE..

I met a lady online some two weeks ago [2yrs older than me] we got along so well..Like we were dating..She's more of a Nymphomaniac..

Knowing about this, i made a sex proposal to her and she accepted..

Seeming so excited, i made plans on how it would happen for its my first time of going to such extent of FOOLISHNESS ..

Since i stay with my parents, i knew their every activity and move as well as their schedules..And the 31st night would be one busy night for them..So we agreed to meet on the 31st night..

Leaving the consequences behind and focusing on the pleasure i got over excited about this adventure..

Behold, i soon came to find myself in a seminar..LUCKILY, THE TOPIC DISCUSSED WAS BASED ON SEX AND SEX ALONE..

Having noted the consequences and why its meant for only SPOUSES, i felt remorseful about my decision..

God willing, that same day [Two days before the day we decided to meet], i read a topic which talked about the dangers of early sex..

Touched by these two TOPICS, i gave up on my proposal to have SEX..

Still curious, i shared this with my friends..Some said there was nothing wrong about it but others DISAGREED STRONGLY AND PROFUSELY..With my own perception of wrong doings, I dropped it totally..

And finally i told her i couldn't do it..She asked why and i explained..

This is a story i shared for it maybe of help to someone who's having a similar thought in mind..

I keep wondering what saved me..

Could it be my conscience or GOD or those topics?
That i don't really know.
I dnt think u r up 2 20

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
kayboy360: u r lean livered thats what saved u cool
Exactly
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
tellwisdom: Mumu pikin who ought to be dropped in a succkaway as e be sey na shi!t e dey spew comot for mouth angry
If i may say correctly you're actually insinuating that i'm as good as dead right?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by ManTiger(m): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
The OP must be a learner... Anyway, give me d babe #, i hope she's not just some random stray be"itch!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
njuwo: Op Make God continue to sugar your milk. Don't mind all those crucifying you, they are just being used. Anyway, thank God say you no do, when you for do, you for don give one pint of your blood to devil and you know what that means.
Thanks a lot..Seems like you're the only one who understands me..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
ManTiger: The OP must be a learner... Anyway, give me d babe #, i hope she's not just some random stray be"itch!
Lol..She's had sex just once..With her B.f who she claims to be good at it..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Sheenor: 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
special_zobo: You deserve to be banned for these sh!tty story u posted
i dey tell you

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Onyiiet(m): 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
Take your services/business to over 15 Million mobile phones!! Like us on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anttentioncom/371082069689267 or Visit www.anttention.com. Nigeria's foremost video marketing site.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sheenor: i dey tell you
Thank God its not your decision to make..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by tosan200(m): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
OK,in other news you no Bleep her.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by vislabraye(m): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
Elli-dude:
Thanks..Its Shitty i regret my decision..But you shouldn't crucify me for my mistake..Anyway i cherish your opinion.

Banned? For an experience i shared which maybe of help to someone?

Good for you. So how did it almost ruin your life ?

3 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
tosan200: OK,in other news you no Bleep her.
Yeap
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by vislabraye(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
lacreamilips: So u wanted 2 end 2013 wit sex? Wats wrong with youths now a days meeting pple online n all dey wan 2 do is bang bang bang, u wan go do babe wey u no no how many pple n places she don carry her tin go. thank God 4 u n say u borrow sense @ d last min.

Why the tongue lashing ? He almost made a mistake and he realized it on time.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Waspy(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko: You guys misunderstand the poster. Let me summarize his predicament:

Girl agrees....

2 days to d-day...guy lost the moral/confidence/liver...feels he will fall his hand....

Then guy turns all spiritual on babe...blaming his lost confidence on internet article...

2 days later, his conscience tells him he fvcked up big time...then he starts a thread to boost his confidence...
LMAO...You are a psychopathic sidekick psychic grin grin
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
vislabraye:

Good for you. So how did it almost ruin your life ?
It would have..
Reread SUBJECT..

Besides what if complications occurred?

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Waspy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Elli-dude:
Lol..She's had sex just once..With her B.f who she claims to be good at it..
And you called her a nymph in your post Na wa for you o

2 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
Waspy: LMAO...You are a psychopathic sidekick psychic grin grin
Lol..grin
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
vislabraye:

Why the tongue lashing ? He almost made a mistake and he realized it on time.
*Smiles*
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
Waspy: And you called her a nymph in your post Na wa for you o
Quite an error..She told me she was..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
Elli-dude:
Sure..I think that's why i felt remorse..I wasn't taught that when i was a kid..
Remorse for what? For what you didn't do?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.