Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? (7879 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by CuteEmma(f): 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
If you had the opportunity to become the opposite sex or if you just wake up at 6am to find out that your balls/vag has been replaced, what would you do?

Knowing that it would only last for 18 hours before you change back (i.e. 6am - 12 mid-night)

For me,
1. Shave
2. Toast a girl
3 Leave a romantic legacy, so Naija guys would learn how to be more romantic,
and lots more

1 Like

Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by carlmerz(m): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
You see too much cartoons lady. Change this is 2015 Oo°˚˚˚°.

3 Likes

Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Afrok(m): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
I will braid my hair...
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
I can't imagine being a girl... Mehn I'd lock myself indoors till the real me is back

3 Likes

Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by MrPearce(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
I will change back

5 Likes

Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Mutuwa(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
carlmerz:
You see too much cartoons lady. Change this is 2015 Oo°˚˚˚°.

u wicked...ahahahahahah!
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by AfricanApple(f): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
since its gonna change back, I will just chill out with ladies, toast some bread and spill alota milk wink. I need to know how it feels mehn grin
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by carlmerz(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nop...imagine wishing such na
Mutuwa:

u wicked...ahahahahahah!
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Hazardd(m): 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
thats cannt happen.
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by XtraSmooth404: 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
I'll Xplore what the female orgazm feels like sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by vizkiz: 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
AfricanApple:
since its gonna change back, I will just chill out with ladies, toast some bread and spill alota milk wink. I need to know how it feels mehn grin

i didn't get that part Please can you explain better? smiley
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by elantraceey(f): 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
I can't imagine myself being a man , i'll change back immediately.
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by LewisO: 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
This op is trying to let out the lesbianism in the ladies with this thread! angry

1 Like

Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Mynd44: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Get a mirror and watch myself unclad. tongue

4 Likes

Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Oluwatosean(m): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
AfricanApple:
and when you change bck, u end up feeling lesbianish
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
bang enuf chicks b4 I go back to d real me
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Mynd44:

Oh u naughty man, u ll b an ugly girl grin
Mynd44:

Oh u naughty man, u ll b an ugly girl
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by AfricanApple(f): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Oluwatosean:
and when you change bck, u end up feeling lesbianish
not at all, how can I feel that way when it was actually long thing that was there
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by AfricanApple(f): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
vizkiz:

i didn't get that part Please can you explain better? smiley
as in I will chase after a few ladies and... lipsrsealed
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by iceberylin(m): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
See waitn person dh think undecided
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
na so lesbianism take ddey start
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by iyisco2001(m): 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lock myself till I become a man again, such nonsense. undecided. I be predator, not a prey grin

1 Like

Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
elantraceey:
I can't imagine myself being a man , i'll change back immediately.

Ofcourse. Otherwise you will miss your menses cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
AfricanApple:
as in I will chase after a few ladies and... lipsrsealed

Overnight? Not possible. Except......
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by AfricanApple(f): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
Generals02:

Overnight? Not possible. Except......
except what??
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by yorex2011: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
undecided

Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Naaaaaaah I dont want to be the opposite sex for one minute, I don't like the idea of being fu*cked
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
AfricanApple:
except what??

Except you will be picking up hoes.
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Dotwillis1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
...help my fwndz out, the ones that havnt the chance to bleep a gurl..
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lol Its funny how its easy for the ladies to have that fantasy of shagging as many babes as possible and experiencing the feeling....but guyz will never ever think like that.

I mean if I become a babe overnight....would I want to get shagged by a man? God forbid!

If I become a babe for 2 months, I will be a virgin for 2 months.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by AfricanApple(f): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Generals02:

Except you will be picking up hoes.
no ooo, girls go dey na. op didnt say it will change before morning na
Re: If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? by LewisO: 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
jomile:
bang enuf chicks b4 I go back to d real me
OMG! Really?shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Your Body Shape? Choose A Number Here And Think Of Some1 That Has It Too / Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? / I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.