Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (570064 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tolutost: I hope and wish d putme comes out august ending.....
August wat.? Dats heLL too far mahn.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
Edroom: Below are things we believe you need to know about the Federal University Of Agriculture , Abeokuta . • the Post UTME exams to be written in the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta is a Computer Based Test (CBT) hence no past- question can be obtained. • Your waec results determine your chances to a greater extent since it is used in calculating your total marks for admission purposes • once you meet off the UTME cut off mark which in most cases is 180 and you meet the required POST UTME score for a pass, be sure you will get a course to study; though if you do not do too well, you might not get your course of choice, unless your course is not competitive . List of Competitive courses in Funaab are 1. All Engineering courses are competitive ( the least competitive is Agricultural Engineering. ) 2. Almost all COINAS (college of Natural sciences) Courses ( Computer sc, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Mathematics, Phsics, Statistics .. Biology is the least competitive . ) 2. COLERM Courses like Environmental management and toxicology & Wma.. Aqfm and Fwm are the least competitive 4. Veterinary Medicine is very Competitive . 5. COLAMRUD courses like (Ae & Fm), (Ae & Rd) are a bit competitive . 6. COLFECH courses also are a bit competitive ( Food Science and Technology & Nutrition and Dietist. Hsm is the least competitive ). 7. In COLANIM Aph is very competitive the rest are not all that competitive except for Animal Breeding and Genetics. 8. Generally all COPLANT courses are not competitive .. If you dont get your first choice of course Coplant is more of the place you'll find yourself in if your not lucky with other departments. • So just try and get good grades.. Funaab hardly accpets 2nd choice university students, however in some cases they do accept. To calculate your current score, before post-utme, • step one * divide ur jamb by 8 * second step A1 is 6 b2 is 5 b3 is 4 c4 is 3 c5 is 2 c6 is 1 .third step sum the o-level and multiply it by 20 and divide it by 30..... . forth step Your post utme multiply by 0.3. ABOUT YOUR POST-UTME subject to be taken by science students include; • maths, english, chemistry, physics and biology (10 questions each) Management includes; • maths, government , english and economics only (50 questions) but randomly for about 30minutes.
govt was. nt in last yr pu
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by yinkher: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
FOR ANY INFO ON FUNAAB POST UME,CALL OR WHATZAPP ME ON 08134977027.....PLS BEWARE OF ANY FALSE INFO DAT MIGHT ARISE.....IF U NEED INFO..VISIT D SKUL OFFICIAL WEBSITE(www.funaab.edu.ng) OR CALL ANY STUDENT DERE...AM A STUDENT DERE AND MAY BE OF HELP TO U.......WISH U SUCESS......TANKS
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
Donkunxex:
govt was. nt in last yr pu

See confusion.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
dharay99:

See confusion.
its on that post na......... dats why I said so
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by segsman(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
Pls what are the procedures to take for someone coming in through direct entry. Are we also going to buy putme form.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
Donkunxex:
its on that post na......... dats why I said so

Sorry I quoted u wrong.

Nd 4d oda guy, go lick shit abeg, govt ma ass.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
dharay99:

Sorry I quoted u wrong.

Nd 4d oda guy, go lick shit abeg, govt ma ass.
lol
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by seun407: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
Patoskid: Good morning guyz...letz 4get abt wat haz hapen nd kip d thread rollin. Wen I checked in2 d sch website dis morning, I saw somtin lyk 'Post-utme Disclaimer'. Buh I cudnt read it bcuz I dnt av a PDF reader on ma fone. Anybdy wif info on dat
. Downloaded it and saw this there. Attention of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) has been drawn to some websites created by some unscrupulous persons, purportedly providing information on 2014/2015 FUNAAB Admissions Exercise. The University is disassociating itself from any collaboration with these external websites and therefore, any information or content of materials on these websites does not receive the endorsement by the University.
Consequently, prospective candidates seeking undergraduate admission into 100, 200 and 300 Levels in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are hereby advised to desist from using these external website for information. The only website of the University is www.unaab.edu.ng
The University will not be held responsible for any personal loss arising directly or indirectly from on the information, services, or material linked to these external websites.
(Signed)
Management www.unaab.edu.ng 30th June, 2014
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
seun407: Download free funaab Post UTME Past Questions
http://www.naijatutor.com/funaab-post-utme-past-questions-for-commercial-and-science-courses/
Bro I downloaded ur past questions.... It wazz not good at all... Couldn't cee d questions at all... Itz like u snapped the questions with camera and joined everything in a pdf file.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Patoskid(m): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
NETSPIDER: . Downloaded it and saw this there. Attention of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) has been drawn to some websites created by some unscrupulous persons, purportedly providing information on 2014/2015 FUNAAB Admissions Exercise. The University is disassociating itself from any collaboration with these external websites and therefore, any information or content of materials on these websites does not receive the endorsement by the University.
Consequently, prospective candidates seeking undergraduate admission into 100, 200 and 300 Levels in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are hereby advised to desist from using these external website for information. The only website of the University is www.unaab.edu.ng
The University will not be held responsible for any personal loss arising directly or indirectly from on the information, services, or material linked to these external websites.
(Signed)
Management www.unaab.edu.ng 30th June, 2014
fenkz bro. Guessin d pume form iz around d corner den
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Tolutost(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
NETSPIDER: Bro I downloaded ur past questions.... It wazz not good at all... Couldn't cee d questions at all... Itz like u snapped the questions with camera and joined everything in a pdf file.
lmfao
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Edroom: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
hello guys!, your post ume is near, ask your question on 2go 08110876928.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by lisimmo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
Check www.e-testpedia.com to practice cbt questions online for WAEC, JAMB, POST UTME etc. You can compare your performance with others globally and country-wise

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by galaxy15(m): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
Pls wat is d format of d pume for sciences
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Bolaji21(m): 1:23am On Jul 02, 2014
galaxy15: Pls wat is d format of d pume for sciences
For a science student, no matter the course you're applýing for, you're sitting for 5 subjects: mth, eng, phy, chm & bio. 50 questions, 30minutes.

For commercial students, no matter the course you're applying for, you're sitting for 3 subject: mth, eng & econs. 50 questions 30minutes.

Score less than 40% in the post utme and you're not qualified for admission.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Bolaji21(m): 1:25am On Jul 02, 2014
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jelailah(f): 4:36am On Jul 02, 2014
Simran94: No, it's not compulsory
hp it wnt affect lata sha. Cos i wnt 2 change mine buh scared it may lata affect my admissn
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by seun407: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2014
NETSPIDER: Bro I downloaded ur past questions.... It wazz not good at all... Couldn't cee d questions at all... Itz like u snapped the questions with camera and joined everything in a pdf file.
Am a 500L Funaab student. Those questions came out last year. If you cant see open your eyes very well.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Patoskid(m): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2014
Bolaji21:
For a science student, no matter the course you're applýing for, you're sitting for 5 subjects: mth, eng, phy, chm & bio. 50 questions, 30minutes.

For commercial students, no matter the course you're applying for, you're sitting for 3 subject: mth, eng & econs. 50 questions 30minutes.

iffa hear
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jelailah(f): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2014
Patoskid: iffa hear
what is if i hear. Korekt d post den
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2014
Bolaji21:

Buhahahahah grin grin guess ds dude here is one of unaab's admin... "like less dan 40% nd ur out" grin lmfao, guy pack well, no b yhu go post d admission list. cheesy
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Patoskid(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2014
dharay99:

Buhahahahah grin grin guess ds dude here is one of unaab's admin... "like less dan 40% nd ur out" grin lmfao, guy pack well, no b yhu go post d admission list. cheesy
I taya oo.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by adeadebayour: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2014
please will direct entry candidate do post DE too.if yes is it out now?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2014
seun407:
Am a 500L Funaab student. Those questions came out last year. If you cant see open your eyes very well.
And so.. What is this one saying... What's d use if smone kant read it...mtchew.....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by tjones007: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2014
Please is there any Direct Entry thread for Funaab
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by ollykay619(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2014
The official cut off marked for 2014 admissions into universities
was fixed at 180, while that of polytechnics and colleges
of education was fixed at 150.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Tolutost(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
ollykay619: The official cut off marked for 2014 admissions into universities
was fixed at 180, while that of polytechnics and colleges
of education was fixed at 150.
official jamb cut off marks doesnt really mean anytin these days(ui,oau wont accept dat).d official 1 is d 1 the sch wants...nice news tho.thanks
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Bolaji21(m): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
dharay99:

Don't get Jambites confused and if you're a jambite, don't confuse yourself.
Anybody that has less than 40% in the post UTME is not qualified for admission into FUNAAB even if your composite is 70%. Quote me anywhere.

Even if you're going to enter through "backdoor", they'd have to upgrade your post UTME score for you before they can squeeze you in.

An exception are pre-degree students, because the school will just forgo the post utme score and use others(Jamb, Pre-degree score & O' level). So, even if a pre-degree student scores 38%, he/she might still gain admission.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Bolaji21(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
Jelailah: what is if i hear. Korekt d post den
Let him laugh all he can. All I need is for him to pinpoint a non pre-degree student that scored less than 40% in the post UTME and was still offered admission. Truth is bitter anyway.

If I'd said even a composite of 40% can get an engineering course, people will easily believe because they've heard what they want to hear.

Imagine someone that scored 176 in post UTME and refusing to accept that no public university in Nigeria will accept him with that JAMB score.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by bigsam360(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
Patoskid: Good morning guyz...letz 4get abt wat haz hapen nd kip d thread rollin. Wen I checked in2 d sch website dis morning, I saw somtin lyk 'Post-utme Disclaimer'. Buh I cudnt read it bcuz I dnt av a PDF reader on ma fone. Anybdy wif info on dat
You correct about the disclaimer, here is a screen shot of wat d page said
adeadebayour: please will direct entry candidate do post DE too.if yes is it out now?
No post DE exam, you only nid to buy d form.
tjones007: Please is there any Direct Entry thread for Funaab
There is to be before the data lost, gues we need to creat it back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (370) (Reply)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.