Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (36484 Views)

Oduah Loses Bid To Stop Bulletproof Cars Probe / Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars / Fg May Sack Workers In NCAA, Others Over Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
Even Fashola's private jet can never be as costly as half of gej-oduah hyperinflated bullet-proof cars.Koro's a known thief like gej.Fashola has never been investigated.I can not,should not put oduah in the same sentence as Fashola.It demeans Fashola's achievements. Gej's one million naira per meal,does he chew gold-he does not look it?In Jonathan's administration,everything's inflated a 100000 times-a govt of liars and grandthieves.This a clue(shoe)less man that increased fuel price on new year's day.And you want another evidence of his cluelessness?People died in those protests because of gej's idiocy.And you wonder why his military mentality party is breaking up?And why did Jona pardon Alamieyeseigha?Because they were partners in crime,Alams was caught,so he gets a pardon.Why did he use the courts to free a known murderer,so the murderer can support his arms build-up to 2015.If this man or pdp wins again,Nigeria retrogresses more extra steps into the abyss of parochialism,looting,lopsided vociferous ethnic cacophony,mass sufferring.Not that I should care about myself(I do quite well) but I wonder about those increasingly downtrodden by PDP(GEJ and OBJ before him) looting,killing and lying policies. The same confused set of thieves who said Fashola removed beggars gave orders,yesterday, for the FCT administration to remove the mass of beggars who have invaded the streets of Abuja.The beggars are everywhere in the country-from Uyo to Benin to PH to Asokoro to Lagos to Warri to Enugu to Awka to Ibadan to Onitsha,it's an eyesore,a pointer to PDP governmental failure.Pdp's only achievement in 15yrs is a quantum leap in the number of destitutes and beggars in Nigeria.I have a lot against Gej,he's part of the thieving Pdp who have underdeveloped Nigeria further.May God save Nigeria.A man like Koro at least did not act out of ethnicity like many from SS,SE on this forum,he calls out his brother Fashola who he feels did wrong(the allegation should be investigated btw),even though he plays to the gallery and reveals his biased,hypocritical politics.Koro's saying don't talk about Oduah(she's from SE,the SE hypocrisy machine is cranking at the wheels in defence of her alleged criminality as if they(SE Igbo masses)benefit from her alleged loot largesse,they don't) because he(Koro) is stealing in his industrial training fund position with the FG too,but he wants us to talk about fashola(their origin/ houses might just be a stone's throw apart on Lagos Island)because he(Koro) also wants to steal Lagos money.I expect a robust response from an erudite and incomparable Fashola that Koro can never measure up to.At least that was evidently clear during the 2007 governorship election debate.Koro could not articulate a single word/message,can not be governor of Lagos for even coming out with such sacrilege about the eminently dignified Fashola.The Lagosians I know will pay him(Koro) in the next election.I expect another APC landslide.Lagos politics is free and fair and very interesting,the people are enlightened and sophisticated.No one can deceive a Lagosian.No ethnic bias involved,it's brother against brother,friend against friend.At the end,the strong majority wins,that's why Lagos election can't be rigged.
The SS/SE should learn this brand of politics.It bestows development.The lands of Anambra etc could be better if we imbibe this progressivism.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by meforyou1(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
600 million naira cars, and area boys are still in ojuelegba and CMS extorting 100 naira from motorists when they should go to alausa and barricade the entrance of the govt house

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by IleIfe2(m): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
ichidodo: Slaves forever? I give up.GEJ till 2019

Says a GEJ and Oduahgate supporter. Dummy, you called your self a slave, not me. koro claimed in front a "select" group of journalist that fashola's official car is more expensive than oduahgates BMW. Where the only truth stella and coscharis said about the scandal is the brand name of the car, BMW, yet you, your folks and your president still support her. no be only 2019, na 1920. Opio.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ketoprofen(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
whitecat007: Can someone list the makes and models of cars the SE governors are driving. List those with Jets too, so we can compare them with Fashola. Comparing apples and oranges will not cut it. Let put Fashola side by side with these governors who have much less responsibilities.

Ibos are commenting from places of pain anger, envy, obssession and wish Lagos is in their region.

Stop trying to fit round pegs into square hole. List your governors who have way less job than Fashola and lets compare their vehicles.

The money Fashola spends belongs to Lagosians, but the money the thief oduah spends belong to the whole Nigeria with the large chunk of it from Lagos.

The money fashola gets from Lagos citizens are not majorly from yorubas.
Aviation ministry is funded by oil proceeds and oil does not come from Lagos.
Lagos allocations are from oil proceeds
Lagos was developed in the 70s with oil money.

Yorubas are insecure because if u touch the cosmopolitan Lagos, u have walked over the whole Yoruba race.
What a shame
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
ketoprofen:

These morons are still alive?I pity your brain.Your morbid tribalism should not grow up with you,please.You might just die of it. As an aside,Lagos is a part of Nigeria developed from time immemorial by slaveraiders,returned slaves and people fom Yorubaland and other parts of Nigeria and the world.I also understand all states including SE get oil allocations.My only question is they never seem to develop.Have you ever bothered to ask yourself why?Why? I'll tell you why.Because corruption is not celebrated by Yorubas on the altar of 'he/she's my Igbo brother/sister,so he/she can steal'.Remove your tribal cataracts,they blind you to the real source of SE problems,the cause of Igboland retrogressive backward politics,the origin for the extreme migration from Igboland.While the oil allocations to Lagos are used in developing the state,the oil allocations to SS/SE are stolen and shared and fritterred away by your brothers and sisters in politics not on development.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Marvel606: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Why do Nigerians come on a platform like this without facts, even if you hadn't left the shores of Nigeria b4, does that mean you should denounce every iota of common sense ?, Ask anyone that lives here in the States, even Obanikoro himself to contact his peeps in Minnesota, there's no where in North America that you'll buy a Range Rover HSE 2011 or 12 and Armour it up for more than $250k. ($70,000, 2012). The biggest armored vehicle company in the whole of the South of the USA is Texas Armoring Corporation (TAC). http://www.texasarmoring.com/index.html.
Send them an e-mail, they'll respond to your inquiry on how much it cost to do a full body Armour for a SUV of that size.
The pic below is an almost brand New 2012 Range Rover HSE $67k. So i wonder where people get those outrageous figures N150m ($945,000) and N200m ($1,260,000m). Whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt !!!. Dats absolutely crazy.
I rest my case....

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=10010&endYear=2015&modelCode1=RANGE&showcaseOwnerId=69064&startYear=2012&makeCode1=ROV&searchRadius=10&maxPrice=75000&mmt=%5BROV%5BRANGE%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&minPrice=50000&listingId=361812194&hideBackLink=true&Log=0

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by bracooloye(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pls what justification do you have for this statement and if u do please refute your claims
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
ketoprofen:

Yorubas are insecure because if u touch the cosmopolitan Lagos, u have walked over the whole Yoruba race.
What a shame
I like the last lines of your comment.You reveal your(igbos) insecurity to the Yorubas.You touch cosmopolitan Lagos always.What does that tell the Yorubas?Igbos are jealous of some thing they cannot achieve.Well,I also know that you can touch any part of Nigeria and get a similar response from Yorubas.They are usually altruistic,seek equality for all(egalitarian),accommodating and SOPHISTICATED.That's why this forum is owned by a Yoruba man(Seun Osewa) as well.So you can come here to spew your hatred.Some thing Igbos can never allow-it's either Igbos or no one else.Pity.I pray you get Biafra so we see how you run it.Places like Lagos actually cover your hypernak'edness.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]Even Fashola's private jet can never be as costly as half of gej-oduah hyperinflated bullet-proof cars.Koro's a known thief like gej.Fashola has never been investigated.I can not,should not put oduah in the same sentence as Fashola.It demeans Fashola's achievements. Gej's one million naira per meal,does he chew gold-he does not look it?In Jonathan's administration,everything's inflated a 100000 times-a govt of liars and grandthieves.This a clue(shoe)less man that increased fuel price on new year's day.And you want another evidence of his cluelessness?People died in those protests because of gej's idiocy.And you wonder why his military mentality party is breaking up?And why did Jona pardon Alamieyeseigha?Because they were partners in crime,Alams was caught,so he gets a pardon.Why did he use the courts to free a known murderer,so the murderer can support his arms build-up to 2015.If this man or pdp wins again,Nigeria retrogresses more extra steps into the abyss of parochialism,looting,lopsided vociferous ethnic cacophony,mass sufferring.Not that I should care about myself(I do quite well) but I wonder about those increasingly downtrodden by PDP(GEJ and OBJ before him) looting,killing and lying policies. The same confused set of thieves who said Fashola removed beggars gave orders,yesterday, for the FCT administration to remove the mass of beggars who have invaded the streets of Abuja.The beggars are everywhere in the country-from Uyo to Benin to PH to Asokoro to Lagos to Warri to Enugu to Awka to Ibadan to Onitsha,it's an eyesore,a pointer to PDP governmental failure.Pdp's only achievement in 15yrs is a quantum leap in the number of destitutes and beggars in Nigeria.I have a lot against Gej,he's part of the thieving Pdp who have underdeveloped Nigeria further.May God save Nigeria.A man like Koro at least did not act out of ethnicity like many from SS,SE on this forum,he calls out his brother Fashola who he feels did wrong(the allegation should be investigated btw),even though he plays to the gallery and reveals his biased,hypocritical politics.Koro's saying don't talk about Oduah(she's from SE,the SE hypocrisy machine is cranking at the wheels in defence of her alleged criminality as if they(SE Igbo masses)benefit from her alleged loot largesse,they don't) because he(Koro) is stealing in his industrial training fund position with the FG too,but he wants us to talk about fashola(their origin/ houses might just be a stone's throw apart on Lagos Island)because he(Koro) also wants to steal Lagos money.I expect a robust response from an erudite and incomparable Fashola that Koro can never measure up to.At least that was evidently clear during the 2007 governorship election debate.Koro could not articulate a single word/message,can not be governor of Lagos for even coming out with such sacrilege about the eminently dignified Fashola.The Lagosians I know will pay him(Koro) in the next election.I expect another APC landslide.Lagos politics is free and fair and very interesting,the people are enlightened and sophisticated.No one can deceive a Lagosian.No ethnic bias involved,it's brother against brother,friend against friend.At the end,the strong majority wins,that's why Lagos election can't be rigged.
The SS/SE should learn this brand of politics.It bestows development.The lands of Anambra etc could be better if we imbibe this progressivism.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Bimpe29: 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
''I am sure in good time; he would come out with a position.'' When will he come out, after 29 May, 2015? Bird of the same father.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by yashau(m): 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Goddex: [size=14pt]Our media is so biased. Fashola bought those two bulletproof tinted range rover SUV's for 300m naira each.

Our South West media refused to report it but instead concentrated solely on Oduah and expected her kinsmen in South East to keep quiet. Tribalism is our biggest problem.[/size]
Oga na aeroplane, na wa for u people ooooo, lie of d year
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Demdem(m): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
ketoprofen:

u ppl have still not proved ur case with oduah o.
Not with the frequent change of title ur lots have been giving to her case.
U have not held onto one tangible accusation since then.
Losers

Actually, ur lot has decided not to take note of the truth.

Did u see the publish detail cost of the vehicles? Did Oduah deny it? Even his spokesman didnt rubbish it. Then who the ffuck are u?

Oponu
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Demdem(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
agabaI23: If it was GEJ, would you have waited for a proof before slaying him? Be sincere, this is a new year!

There is no way i can ever give Jonathan the benefit of doubt.

I have always known him to be a Thief right from his bayelsa days and he remains so till date.

Even Stella, we waited and saw documents first (giving her benefit of doubt) before concluding.

Jonathan is a thief.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by drnoel: 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
lekkie073: story
fashola is spending Lagos money, and we the aboriginal lagosians are not lamenting. not federal govt money like Stella oduah! case closed!

and just in case it makes homepage/ front page.....
I am highly honoured by God to be the first to comment on this issue. so I forbid anyone to say anything negative about the original 'face of good governance' in africa, babatunde raji fashola

it doesnt work like that ma friend. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Everything should be measured by the same yard stick simple. If u look into all those people in political positions u will definitely find something to use against them.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by SHAAWA: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
Goddex: [size=14pt]Our media is so biased. Fashola bought those
two bulletproof tinted range rover SUV's for 300m naira each.

Our South West media refused to report it but instead concentrated
solely on Oduah and expected her kinsmen in South East to keep quiet.
Tribalism is our biggest problem.[/size]

Please support your claims with documents,(like Odua's whistle blower) You can use any media house that is PDP friendly. As Nigerians we will like to know as 2015 is crucial.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by meforyou1(m): 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Marvel606: Why do Nigerians come on a platform like this without facts, even if you hadn't left the shores of Nigeria b4, does that mean you should denounce every iota of common sense ?, Ask anyone that lives here in the States, even Obanikoro himself to contact his peeps in Minnesota, there's no where in North America that you'll buy a Range Rover HSE 2011 or 12 and Armour it up for more than $250k. ($70,000, 2012). The biggest armored vehicle company in the whole of the South of the USA is Texas Armoring Corporation (TAC). http://www.texasarmoring.com/index.html.
Send them an e-mail, they'll respond to your inquiry on how much it cost to do a full body Armour for a SUV of that size.
The pic below is an almost brand New 2012 Range Rover HSE $67k. So i wonder where people get those outrageous figures N150m ($945,000) and N200m ($1,260,000m). Whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt !!!. Dats absolutely crazy.
I rest my case....

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=10010&endYear=2015&modelCode1=RANGE&showcaseOwnerId=69064&startYear=2012&makeCode1=ROV&searchRadius=10&maxPrice=75000&mmt=%5BROV%5BRANGE%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&minPrice=50000&listingId=361812194&hideBackLink=true&Log=0
whatever amount you see on internet is actually 1/3rd how much lagos state govt will buy it offocially
So each car costs about N450 million.
And did u have to search after obanikoro's revelation or before?
This same fashola bought 2 similar cars and gave Tinubu. And bought another 120 similar jeeps to dash traditional rulers.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Timoleon(m): 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
989900:
Yeah thereabout.

300M?!
. Nope. 30m
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ikeyman00(m): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
freeglobe

olodo, keep deceiving yourself. The problem is not Fashola buying a bulletproof car. Its about buying for himself and Tinubu an ex governor. Its about the inflated and fraudulent cost of the SUVs, Its about SW media turning a blind eye in investigating these multi million naira cars but crucifying Stella oduah over a similar case which is still unsubstantiated

tell them

these people is one reason blacks across the world cnt beat their chest of any black country doing well

these people are something else
[size=25pt]
STRAIGHT UP![/size]
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ikeyman00(m): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
@@@

@@@@

did d budget capture oduah's cars? NO.

Did Lagos budget capture Fashola's officials cars? YES.

ARE U A TRIBALIST? YES!!!

RUBBISH!
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ikeyman00(m): 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
@@@

Please support your claims with documents,(like Odua's whistle blower) You can use any media house that is PDP friendly. As Nigerians we will like to know as 2015 is crucial.

RUBBISH!
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Olaolufred(m): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
Bimpe 29: ''I am sure in good time; he would come out with a position.'' When will he come out, after 29 May, 2015? Bird of the same father.

FASHOLA DOESN'T KEEP PETS LIKE OKUIGBE AND APATI.
THIS ALLEGATION IS AN AFTERMATH OF EVENING SIP OF FERMENTED PALMY.
REASONABLE LEADERSHIP DON'T GIVE SUCH ATTENTION.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ikeyman00(m): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
@@@
demdem
There is no way i can ever give Jonathan the benefit of doubt.

I have always known him to be a Thief right from his bayelsa days and he remains so till date.

Even Stella, we waited and saw documents first (giving her benefit of doubt) before concluding.

Jonathan is a thief.

thanks to politics section we from SE have come to understand ur deadly anger

the oil block now to Bayelsa dem pain u coz ur drug addict governor cant have it

just take it EASY

RUBBISH!
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ikeyman00(m): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
@@@@

FASHOLA DOESN'T KEEP PETS LIKE OKUIGBE AND APATI.
THIS ALLEGATION IS AN AFTERMATH OF EVENING SIP OF FERMENTED PALMY.
REASONABLE LEADERSHIP DON'T GIVE SUCH ATTENTION

RUBBISH!
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by agabaI23(m): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
jimmyroger: See who is talking silly Mofos.....Siwes student are not paid there money and he dey talk abut other person mata!!

Even if those cars cost #300 million.....isn't the owner the number citizen of that state.....who the hell is stella Oduah....a common Minister riding dat expensive cars......were man!!!!!
grin grin
I laugh in Urhobo language!
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Timoleon(m): 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
me_for_you: whatever amount you see on internet is actually 1/3rd how much lagos state govt will buy it offocially
So each car costs about N450 million.
And did u have to search after obanikoro's revelation or before?
This same fashola bought 2 similar cars and gave Tinubu. And bought another 120 similar jeeps to dash traditional rulers.
. Buying a car for Tinubu, is uncalled for and definitely probable. However, buying cars for 120 traditional rulers is not a big deal. These rulers are a part of administration in any state in Nnigeria. All givernors find ways to compensate them for maintaining social irder and rallying support from their territories. At least the notable ones get cars from their governors from time to time. It becomes a big deal because fashola did same? At least he had the guts to make the details public.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ikeyman00(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
@@@

some of your comment.You reveal your(igbos) insecurity to the Yorubas.You touch cosmopolitan Lagos always.What does that tell the Yorubas?Igbos are jealous of some thing they cannot achieve.Well,I also know that you can touch any part of Nigeria and get a similar response from Yorubas.They are usually altruistic,seek equality for all(egalitarian),accommodating and SOPHISTICATED.That's why this forum is owned by a Yoruba man(Seun Osewa) as well.So you can come here to spew your hatred.Some thing Igbos can never allow-it's either Igbos or no one else.Pity.I pray you get Biafra so we see how you run it.Places like Lagos actually cover your hypernak'edness.

RUBBISH!

by the way the black need Biafra badly; oh god oh god plz speak 2nite the black world need Biafra and the white man arent 2 sstupid to line us with a man that believe he has the right to poke 8 yrs old or a tiger man that hates every progress cuz it an igbo man

OH god let them know wat Biafra really stand for and let them understand there arent no way but Biafra
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ikeyman00(m): 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
@@@

jimmyroger:
See who is talking silly Mofos.....Siwes student are not paid there money and he dey talk abut other person mata!!

Even if those cars cost #300 million.....isn't the owner the number citizen of that state.....who the hell is stella Oduah....a common Minister riding dat expensive cars......were man!!!!!

RUBBISH!
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by soloyes(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
Bishop Juice:

The LASG obviously inflated the Cars and that is how we know of the actually figure being paid for the cars.

Stella's case is only different that the cars were not captured in the fiscal budget so what you have in terms of the LASG is instituted corruption with the House acting as rubber stamp.

On one side you have a cover up while in the other you have broad daylight robbery and you are still supporting these criminals claiming saints .

Why didn't the pdp also cry foul when Fashola bought the cars if they were intelligent enough to discover?
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by lekkie073(m): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
DarryOsh:

What a repulsive thing to say. And to think that some people actually liked your silly post. Smh
22 likes and still counting.
I still stand on what I said. we the authentic 'omo Isale eko' are so proud of the direction fashola has been steering us for the past years and we will support him in 'whatever' he does because he has shown time and time again that he has the interest of the state as his priority. DAT car is rather too small for a competent entity like fashola when there are guvnors DAT use such and still don't do anything worthwhile in their tenure. if u cannot abide by what we the owners of the land see as transformative and progressive, why can't u just go back to ur snake-infested jungles u people come from.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by anonimi: 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
hbpeze: Obanikoro wey we no dey hear him voice....4 lagos...himcome dey talk nonsense....dey bring area boys 4 election

So we should ignore the message because of the messenger since it is about Angel Fashola's corruption. Not so
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by callmenow: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
Firstly, does Fashola need an armored car. The answer is YES. In short does he need security? The answer is YES. Therefore does he need or deserve the security vote, which amounts to billions of Naira which he gets annually? The answer again is YES. What and how he spends it is up to him. The central question is whether a significant person in Nigeria requires a bullet proof car? The answer is YES. Mr Obanikoro needs to appreciate the Nigerian opposition will always use opposition tactics to embarrass the PDP led government. Nigerians generally suffer from memory loss. Nigerians does not really want to know what the opposition gets up to with respect to corruption. They focus on the 'winner' and vent their spleen correspondingly. C'est la vie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria / Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. / Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.