Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (36509 Views)

Oduah Loses Bid To Stop Bulletproof Cars Probe / Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars / Fg May Sack Workers In NCAA, Others Over Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by whitecat007: 3:00am On Jan 04, 2014
If anyone can be a governor of Lagos, how come you ibos can't be the governor or you just don't want to be the number one guy in Lagos? A state you would in a drop of hat choose to have in an exchange for all your 5 states combined?

You should check the forbes to see the richest Nigerians. The only place ibos have money is in their mouths. Ibos dont have money, all you have is mouth. Ibos are into petty trades of used and sub standard junk yard spare parts. Yoruba and Hausas are the real business icons of Nigeria when real money is involved.

The culture of Lagos and the ruling class alone should tell you who owns Lagos

me_for_you: u are a very fuulish man to say money fashola and tinubu steal is Yoruba money. How much does Yoruba have? What trade are you people good in?
Lagos is a no-man's land. Has been so and will always be so. Even a boko kanuri man from chad can be elected as a governor of lagos state.
Lagos has no identity, anybody can claim it, just like abuja.
And Igbo will never leave lagos and will always dominate the economy of lagos, because we built that city-state
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ROYALD(m): 3:19am On Jan 04, 2014
Fashiola is a criminal
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by whitecat007: 3:31am On Jan 04, 2014
Your father is a dog
ROYALD: Fashiola is a criminal
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by 1nation4ume: 4:43am On Jan 04, 2014
Before nko. Tunde Bakare recieved two cows for Christmas. One from Ibikunle Amosun. the other from Goodluck. Na only Goodluck own we dey hear. APC and their hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by luquency(m): 4:55am On Jan 04, 2014
Hmmm "Koro Ibo" "kosi koro kosi ibo". Some of us won't easily forget what happen to City Hall, when you were the Chairman of Lagos Island Local Government. How much? tell us how much?
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2014
And so; in effect it is right to follow suit?
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by striker07(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2014
What I expect a reasonable person to comment is to demand response from Fashola instead rationalising,that's why nigeria is not moving forward,a nation deserves their kind of leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ROYALD(m): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2014
whitecat007: Your father is a dog
MUMU WHO OPEN DOOR FOR YOU
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ketoprofen(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2014
lekkie073:
Mr man, Ibadan is better than awka, nnewi and Onitsha. I served in anambra and I know the state in Toto. don't let me burst ur ass here o. I served in idemili south local govt and it still amazes me dat as at 2006, a whole idemili south local govt cannot boast of an ATM machine talk less of a commercial bank. a whole local govt for DAT matter! anambra is 85%jungle.

U think I expected u to say Ibadan is a failure after decades of being a regional capital and never was leveled to the ground from war?
As for the rest of Oyo state, He Wept.
Ibadan is far behind
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ketoprofen(m): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2014
whitecat007: The money Fashola spends is presumably from Yoruba and Yoruba generated. Lagos does not need oil money even though most of the off shore oil wells are closer to Lagos than any state in Nigeria and can be claimed by Lagos when the time comes. Money from Lagos funds many states in Nigeria including yours.

Lagos is a Yorubaland, ruled by Yoruba leaders, law and culture, and until we have an ibo governor, your cry will remain a call of the wild.

You ibos will rant till eternity, but won't be able to touch my Lagos, you will remain the irrelevant, lousy, never do well squatters that you have always been.

how many yorubas generate revenue for Lagos?
Go and sit down.
Do tribal analysis of those that pay property and venture tax and u will see that u are simply what u are.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ketoprofen(m): 11:45am On Jan 04, 2014
pascyj: And the monkey still climbs...God'll help you.Drop your toga of arrogance. I'll never claim my tribe's bigger or better than yours.I repeat that's retrogressive. Now you hate Ibadan too,it's the largest city in West Africa,has the first skyscraper,first university anywhere in Nigeria,one of the most beautiful cities I've visited.You should try and travel but your ethnic myopicism won't allow.I know Awka,Onitsha,Nnewi-my village's better talk more of Ibadan.Ibadan's even more cosmopolitan than Lagos.The Yorubas build cosmopolitan cities-Fact.Ibos build tribal enclaves-Fact.You should be proud of Ibadan.The Yorubas showed,show the way,guy just follow,you won't get lost. Forget the cashless bullshit,it doesn't show development in any sense.Individual money does not translate to development.That the richest man in Africa(he's not Igbo o,he's a Hausa-Fulani,the second richest in Nigeria is Yoruba,the third richest is Bini,No Ibo man in top ten) is a Nigerian doesn't mean...Nna,read between the lines if you can think.I think you can't.

Wetin concern agbero concern overload?
Ibadan has the first dis and dat and at the end of the day, in 2013, its the largest slum in west Africa, are u ppl even ashamed?
Check out other regional capitals and u see what am talking about.
Where are the cosmopolitan cities yorubas built?
U didn't build Lagos, so where are there? .
Y won't Ibadan be beautiful to u when u are surrounded by osogbo, Abeokuta, akure and adoekiti.
.Those on top of Forbes list are embezzlers of public funds,y are u telling me about them?
Show me a self made Yoruba multimillionaire?
U guys are known for lack of innovations and being so dependent on govt posts to loot. Otherwise u do what u do best: touting, begging, omo onile .
That's y ur wealth distribution is solar to the hausas.
U were asking me who the richest man in Africa is .
He is one rich man surrounded by millions of pauperized tribesmen in the north, igbos don't do that nonsense.
A man made with public funds and monopolization policies and other Nigerians are then expected to be dependent on him for survival..
its only yorubas and hausas that subscribe to that type of arrangement, igbos are not that primitive.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by ketoprofen(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2014
whitecat007: If anyone can be a governor of Lagos, how come you ibos can't be the governor or you just don't want to be the number one guy in Lagos? A state you would in a drop of hat choose to have in an exchange for all your 5 states combined?

You should check the forbes to see the richest Nigerians. The only place ibos have money is in their mouths. Ibos dont have money, all you have is mouth. Ibos are into petty trades of used and sub standard junk yard spare parts. Yoruba and Hausas are the real business icons of Nigeria when real money is involved.

The culture of Lagos and the ruling class alone should tell you who owns Lagos

and who is in Lagos to contest elections with u?
Stop consoling urselves with that.
we will never be interested.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Smooyis(m): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
Abeg. Where has Obanikoro been all dis time? Why is he just coming out to point accussing fingers? Is it because election time is fast approaching? Nigerian politicians and their cunning sense. He should just leave Fashola alone and face his ambassadorial assignment.
Wether Fashola buys an helicopter or private jet is none of his business once it has been approved in the budget. Afterall he is the governor of the most populous and richest state in Nigeria. If you talk about fashola, what will you say about GEJ and his cronies?
Abeg leave matta.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by agabaI23(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
1nation4u&me:
Before nko. Tunde Bakare recieved two cows for Christmas. One from Ibikunle Amosun. the other from Goodluck. Na only Goodluck own we dey hear. APC and their hypocrisy.
Are You sure of this sir?
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Ghost01(m): 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
omanzo02:

That range rover model cost between 55000€ and 70000€ depending on the installed options, if u add the bulletproofing options, that vehicle is not more than 110000€.

I mean how can people even agree to the fallacy that the cars cost N300m naira each without proof!? The first thing I thought seeing d comment dat one was bought @ d rate of N300m was 'NA LIE'. It's not like the body of d car is gold-plated or something. A regular Range Rover, though bullet-proofed, for N300m? That's almost two million dollars, u know?

Thanks for the analysis jare! Koro will do better following your lead.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by lekkie073(m): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
ketoprofen:

U think I expected u to say Ibadan is a failure after decades of being a regional capital and never was leveled to the ground from war?
Ibadan is far behind
Ibadan is more developed than awka ....how many sky scrappers can the whole anambra boast of? in my sourjourn in anambra, I never came across a 10storey building. no multinantional-owned factories in the state sef . the whole of awka is not as developed as Oshogbo talk less of Abeokuta or Ibadan...
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Injera(f): 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
Yes tribalism is our biggest problem.But help me find out how much the fleets of cars of your SE governors is worth.By the way i think it's time you guys leave Oduduwa'Nairaland'for good:p
Goddex: [size=14pt]Our media is so biased. Fashola bought those two bulletproof tinted range rover SUV's for 300m naira each.

Our South West media refused to report it but instead concentrated solely on Oduah and expected her kinsmen in South East to keep quiet. Tribalism is our biggest problem.[/size]
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by segnys007(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
This koro no well o. Obuah SPENT the money she did NOT have the authority to spend! One would think he should understand that. By the way, do you know how much is said to be budgeted for them animals In aso rock Zoo?
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Fajzay: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
Clerverly:

It is a lie , I heard from a reliable source, that each car cost 1.985Billion, that is 3.97Billion naira for the two. That the cars are gold plated.

Fashola is a thief
cool cool Obanikoro is a saint! angry angry

Listen to yourself ... You and ur so called "reliable" source ... How can you be sold that trash and u gulped it hook, line and sinker. I will tend to believe u can be sold a chicken and they claim to u its a tiger. How can those cars cost nearly 2B Naira each. In as much as am not even with them on a 300m naira auto acquisition (if that's rue). I can tell you no govt official (not even the president) can put that price on any car. Please tell your reliable source to shut the F* up
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
ketoprofen:

Ibadan has the first dis and dat and at the end of the day, in 2013, its the largest slum in west Africa, are u ppl even ashamed?
Y won't Ibadan be beautiful to u when u are surrounded by osogbo, Abeokuta, akure and adoekiti.
.Those on top of Forbes list are embezzlers of public funds,y are u telling me about them?
U guys are known for lack of innovations and being so dependent on govt posts to loot. Otherwise u do what u do best: touting, begging, omo onile .
He is one rich man surrounded by millions of pauperized tribesmen in the north, igbos don't do that nonsense.
A man made with public funds and monopolization policies and other Nigerians are then expected to be dependent on him for survival..
its only yorubas and hausas that subscribe to that type of arrangement, igbos are not that primitive.
Only one sentence for the Igbo man:Ibos are the biggest sharers of oil allocations.That's why they all run to Lagos,the Igbo man's el dorado.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
lekkie073:
Ibadan is more developed than awka ....how many sky scrappers can the whole anambra boast of? in my sourjourn in anambra, I never came across a 10storey building. no multinantional-owned factories in the state sef . the whole of awka is not as developed as Oshogbo talk less of Abeokuta or Ibadan...
TRUE
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
ketoprofen:

MUMU
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
ketoprofen:

Ibadan is far behind
Mr man, Ibadan is better than awka, nnewi and Onitsha. I served in anambra and I know the state in Toto. don't let me burst ur Bottom here o. I served in idemili south local govt and it still amazes me dat as at 2006, a whole idemili south local govt cannot boast of an ATM machine talk less of a commercial bank. a whole local govt for DAT matter! anambra is 85%jungle.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by WaleLeemson: 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
leave our governor alone. see pot wey dey call kettle back. Obinikoro you this murderer too they talk. We all no how you killed an innocent pregnant woman at city hall when you were the chairman.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by lekkie073(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
pascyj: Mr man, Ibadan is better than awka, nnewi and Onitsha. I served in anambra and I know the state in Toto. don't let me burst ur Bottom here o. I served in idemili south local govt and it still amazes me dat as at 2006, a whole idemili south local govt cannot boast of an ATM machine talk less of a commercial bank. a whole local govt for DAT matter! anambra is 85%jungle.
© grin grin ©
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
ketoprofen:

And the monkey still climbs...God'll help you.Drop your toga of arrogance. I'll never claim my tribe's bigger or better than yours.I repeat that's retrogressive. Now you hate Ibadan too,it's the largest city in West Africa,has the first skyscraper,first university anywhere in Nigeria,one of the most beautiful cities I've visited.You should try and travel but your ethnic myopicism won't allow.I know Awka,Onitsha,Nnewi-my village's better talk more of Ibadan.Ibadan's even more cosmopolitan than Lagos.The Yorubas build cosmopolitan cities-Fact.Ibos build tribal enclaves-Fact.You should be proud of Ibadan.The Yorubas showed,show the way,guy just follow,you won't get lost. Forget the cashless bullshit,it doesn't show development in any sense.Individual money does not translate to development.That the richest man in Africa(he's not Igbo o,he's a Hausa-Fulani,the second richest in Nigeria is Yoruba,the third richest is Bini,No Ibo man in top ten) is a Nigerian doesn't mean...Nna,read between the lines if you can think.I think you can't.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by afrikanns: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
Obanikoro is a wounded lion,just seeking the favour of his employer,they are all the same in affairs runing. If fashola is a thief Obanikoro is an armed robber.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by afrikanns: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
ketoprofen:

I wonder why people waisting their time in replying this detailer,the ethnic people that have strategically being reduced to third even fourth class citizen in their own country. Challenge me on this, any rich IBO man is either involve in more money rituals or 419, or armed robbery
they are known throughout the world for their dubious way of acquiring wealth and are as well known to
specialised on that aspect of making money.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by afrikanns: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos: I would love for Fashola to buy more of those expensive luxury vehicles, in fact if we are asked to vote a preference I would vote a RR or Bentley for my governor. We should reward hardwork, dilligence and performance to incite and encourage others to rise up for their own reward.

Besides, this man does not use siren or stop movement to use our dangerous roads, he deserves the protection.

Don't mind all those bigot tribal fighter, they are the parasite in Lagos causing the hullabaloo in every angles of Lagos,they can be found in every parts of the world with their evil and dubious wat of just to survive until they are wholefully deletedor send pacjpacking out of Lagos that when you can really see the beauty of Lagos RKO o no bake ooooono Rover O ni Baje O!
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
afrikanns: .

I wonder why people waisting their time in replying this detailer,the ethnic people that have strategically being reduced to third even fourth class citizen in their own country. Challenge me on this, any rich IBO man is either involve in more money rituals or 419, or armed robbery
they are known throughout the world for their dubious way of acquiring wealth and are as well known to
and how does ur own tribe acquire wealth? thuggery? omonile tins? or from d groundnuts ur old grandmothers sell? stay there, YOLO. the ibo man is making his money and u are talking there. how many yorubas want to sell spare parts? how many yorubas want to do cobblers job? how many yorubas wants to hv a shop and sell beans and rice? how many yorubas will want to sell and make just 1 naira profit from a single product? it is only yorubas that will tell u they cant sell only pepper cos they nid it to sell tomato. and u open ur mouth here to talk!
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by deebsman1(m): 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
Is obanikoro telling us that d range rover jeep whose picture is shown on this thread costs 300m? When does range rovers starts selling costlier than rolls royce. #observation thou.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 05, 2014
aux409: and how does ur own tribe acquire wealth? thuggery? omonile tins? or from d groundnuts ur old grandmothers sell? stay there, YOLO. the ibo man is making his money and u are talking there. how many yorubas want to sell spare parts? how many yorubas want to do cobblers job? how many yorubas wants to hv a shop and sell beans and rice? how many yorubas will want to sell and make just 1 naira profit from a single product? it is only yorubas that will tell u they cant sell only pepper cos they nid it to sell tomato. and u open ur mouth here to talk!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) / Funke Olakunrin Buried: Fasoranti’s Daughter's Burial Photos / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.