Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (36505 Views)

Oduah Loses Bid To Stop Bulletproof Cars Probe / Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars / Fg May Sack Workers In NCAA, Others Over Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by MayorofLagos(m): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
I would love for Fashola to buy more of those expensive luxury vehicles, in fact if we are asked to vote a preference I would vote a RR or Bentley for my governor. We should reward hardwork, dilligence and performance to incite and encourage others to rise up for their own reward.

Besides, this man does not use siren or stop movement to use our dangerous roads, he deserves the protection.

Range Rover O ni Baje O!

18 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by zeelo2014: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
Showdown coming soon
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by kalunomics(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos: I would love for Fashola to buy more of those expensive luxury vehicles, in fact if we are asked to vote a preference I would vote a RR or Bentley for my governor. We should reward hardwork, dilligence and performance to incite and encourage others to rise up for their own reward.

Besides, this man does not use siren or stop movement to use our dangerous roads, he deserves the protection.

Range Rover O ni Baje O!
hypocrisy at it's peak! I won't be suprised if it gets the highest number of likes because NL is filled with your lots.

7 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by solomon111(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
Na today?
It's only a morøn that will take these APC people serious.
One of the biggest corruption cases in the history of Nigeria is being perpetrated in lagos via the so-called concessioning nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by solomon111(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
Na today?
It's only a morøn that will take these APC people serious.
One of the biggest corruption cases in the history of Nigeria is being perpetrated in lagos via the so-called road concessioning nonsense.
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Clerverly: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
geeez:

And Obanikoro sold BRF the Range right?

I drive the same car and I know how much it costs

Yes, It was after his ambassadorial posting, that he sold it to Fashola

It was a compensation gift from Jonathan

Yes part of his ambassadorial briefings was to assemble bullet proof cars for Fashola

Well, maybe you did not buy from Obanikoro's car assembly plant...Obaplant Ghana Ltd

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
lekkie073: story
fashola is spending Lagos money, and we the aboriginal lagosians are not lamenting. not federal govt money like Stella oduah! case closed!

and just in case it makes homepage/ front page.....
I am highly honoured by God to be the first to comment on this issue. so I forbid anyone to say anything negative about the original 'face of good governance' in africa, babatunde raji fashola

No,Fashola is spending tax payers money and lagos "aboriginals"(whatever that means) doesn't contribute up to a percentage of the funds used in developing lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by solomon111(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
lekkie073: story
fashola is spending Lagos money, and we the aboriginal lagosians are not lamenting. not federal govt money like Stella oduah! case closed!

and just in case it makes homepage/ front page.....
I am highly honoured by God to be the first to comment on this issue. so I forbid anyone to say anything negative about the original 'face of good governance' in africa, babatunde raji fashola
You're a morøn.
The so-call federal money oduah used is oil money from the niger-delta, and the last time i checked the niger-delta is not complaining.
Maybe you should wait till the SW become a less-parasitic region contributing to the federation account before you can complain.

8 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by solomon111(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:

No,Fashola is spending tax payers money and lagos "aboriginals"(whatever that means) doesn't contribute up to a percentage of the funds used in developing lagos.
you dey mind them?
Lagos aboriginals indeed.
As if the so-called aboriginals are contributing anything significant to the state's economy.

6 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by onemopol: 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
oluwashaddow: wahala dey dis country oooo, why dem go put person wey burn a whole local government secretariat, to cover up his fraud for ITF, dem cum even use am do chairman, now I knw why am yet to receive my IT fund after 3years

For your info this alleged burning of LG secretariat happened before Tinubu worked for KORO to become a senator under AD. It became food for the press when KORO crossed over to PDP and became the governorship candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Olaolufred(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
Clerverly:

It is a lie , I heard from a reliable source, that each car cost 985Million, that is 1.97Billion naira for the two. That the cars are gold plated.

Fashola is a thief
cool cool

Someone else said they bought the two at a cost of 4.98trillion niara. That is Nigeria's budget for 2013.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by lekkie073(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:

he reserves the right to spend taxpayers' money because he has done a lot to make d state a better place. if not for lagos ' commercial character, a lot of u will never be able to build mansions in your villages. ungrateful mofos
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Clerverly: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
Olaolufred:

Someone else said they bought the two at a cost of 4.98trillion niara. That is Nigeria's budget for 2013.

grin grin grin

Pay-Per-Post work no be work at all!

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by lekkie073(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
solomon111: you dey mind them?
Lagos aboriginals indeed.
As if the so-called aboriginals are contributing anything significant to the state's economy.
we already contributed the land as land owners. ain't that enuf?

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by BishopJuice: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
lekkie073:
we already contributed the land as land owners. ain't that enuf?

OMO NILE MENTALITY.

GET READY FOR 2015!
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by agbameta: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mynd_44: Perhaps you guys screaming should show us invoices and receipts that those cars are that expensive.

Great question, but don't expect any kind of answers because it's all lies.

Besides what you people fail to get is that the corruption case against Oduah is not about the prices alone. The cars were not approved by the government, it was not budgeted for, they evaded taxes, lied to the SSS/NSA and inflated prices

Many of them can not read, comprehend or follow simple logic hence their apple and orange rants and conclusions.

Even Obanikoro's noise about the press is corruption. The clown said he's in the, but still won't back up his idumota gossip and rumor with facts..

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by malc619(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
Liars from Ala-Ibo, I salute una!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by mike404(m): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
Clerverly:

We do not need proof because Obanikoro sells Range Rover and he was a former Ambassador to Ghana wink
shockedshockedshocked
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by dayokanu(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
Evidence? Abi we dont need evidence since Obanikoro spewed it?
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by malc619(m): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
dayokanu: Evidence? Abi we dont need evidence since Obanikoro spewed it?

cheesy
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by lekkie073(m): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bishop Juice:

OMO NILE MENTALITY.

GET READY FOR 2015!
what will happen in 2015? peter obi wan contest for Lagos state governor?
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by nku5: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
malc619: Liars from Ala-Ibo, I salute una!!!

grin grin grin

Obanikoro na igbo man?

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Habakus: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos: I would love for Fashola to buy more of those expensive luxury vehicles, in fact if we are asked to vote a preference I would vote a RR or Bentley for my governor. We should reward hardwork, dilligence and performance to incite and encourage others to rise up for their own reward.

Range Rover O ni Baje O!
I read comments like yours and i feel like giving you a very heavy knock for your senselessness.who could have brainwashed you so much like this?

4 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by malc619(m): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
nku5:

Obanikoro na igbo man?

I was greeting the Alaibo Liars on this thread.....
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by lekkie073(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
this year , we r actually planning to buy an helicopter from the taxpayers' money for our able guvnor. if u don't like it.......go and die!

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by BishopJuice: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
lekkie073: this year , we r actually planning to buy an helicopter from the taxpayers' money for our able guvnor. if u don't like it.......go and die!

just one? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by Polio: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
Who is Obanikoro?!

Is he still relevant nowadays?!

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by lekkie073(m): 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
Polio: Who is Obanikoro?!

Is he still relevant nowadays?!
he is trying to be relevant but he is actually not.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by MayorofLagos(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:

Yes, he has earned the right to spend tax payers money for public good!

You do not see Fashola printed on the license plate, it says LASG 1, it is Lagos Govt property. He is using it to stay safe as he goes on field tour round the state without loud and crazy siren blasting governors like you have in alaibo.
Fashola, abeg drop the Range and jump into a Rolls Royce so these onye ibos can have a heart attack.

Rolls Royce O ni Baje o!

In fact put FASHOLA on its licence plate so they can commit suicide. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by omanzo02: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
Goddex: [size=14pt]Our media is so biased. Fashola bought those two bulletproof tinted range rover SUV's for 300m naira each.

Our South West media refused to report it but instead concentrated solely on Oduah and expected her kinsmen in South East to keep quiet. Tribalism is our biggest problem.[/size]

That range rover model cost between 55000€ and 70000€ depending on the installed options, if u add the bulletproofing options, that vehicle is not more than 110000€.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by BishopJuice: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Yes, he has earned the right to spend tax payers money for public good!

You do not see Fashola printed on the license plate, it says LASG 1, it is Lagos Govt property. He is using it to stay safe as he goes on field tour round the state without loud and crazy siren blasting governors like you have in alaibo.
Fashola, abeg drop the Range and jump into a Rolls Royce so these onye ibos can have a heart attack.

Rolls Royce O ni Baje o!

In fact put FASHOLA on its licence plate so they can commit suicide. cheesy

You never cease to amaze me with your brazen and open stupid1ty
Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by gratiaeo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
geeez:

And what does being an Ambassador to Ghana do?

Are car bullet proofs fixed at the Nigerian High Commission in Accra?
We are not talking about keke napepe here o

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting / Yahaya Bello Barred From Traveling Abroad, Ordered To Return Home - Kogi Reports / Clean-Up Committee Eases Traffic In Obalende, Clears Illegal Parks, Garages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.