Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (56497 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos by onihaxy: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2014
Ejike.chinedu:
Click like if you are typingless/commentless......

Must you spend all your life to beg for likes on evert thread?, or is SEUN paying you salary for the number of likes u get SMH E-diot
Re: An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos by ptolomes: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2014
my brother, what baffles me today is that people have faile to see beyound these men and their phoney life style, i must confess in nigeria all the pastors are only after image,fame,popularity,recognition,and the congregations are there to give them full attention, as long as people turn the blind eye, we will continue to see evil on the altar....but time will tell in the end time will tell thanks for the piece any way
Re: An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos by tomakint: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
Na wa for this 'Man Of God' undecided
Re: An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos by ogbronx(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
mojeer678:

They err all the time. Cult-personality is enticing to the leader and his followers. It's like getting high and a clear indication of a void, a vacuum, an emptiness which these set of folks are desperately seeking to fill though with the wrong prescription.

Once you refuse the Truth, deception takes His rightful place.

What we see all around us are inevitable in a hypocrite society. We only deceive ourselves, professing a form of godliness but denying the power thereof.

Very soon, there shall be the reaping of rewards, both pastors and their followers who opted to 'worship' God on their own terms, just like Nadab and Abihu the sons of Aaron!
Do may not know, but every single thing you have said here is true and backed up by biblical verses. May the word of God guide you more!
Re: An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos by LYDIANAN: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
You shall know them by their fruits.God have mercy.
Re: An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos by pickabeau1: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
ptolomes: my brother, what baffles me today is that people have faile to see beyound these men and their phoney life style, i must confess [b]in nigeria all the pastors are only after image,fame,popularity,recognition,[/b]and the congregations are there to give them full attention, as long as people turn the blind eye, we will continue to see evil on the altar....but time will tell in the end time will tell thanks for the piece any way

DON'T FORGET LUCRE
Re: An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos by Fajzay: 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
The best part of your write up ... I dont even need to finish reading it all.
"She didn't even bother to answer me, all she was saying was give it to me, give it to me Pastor, i can feel it, give it to me as she sang along..Haaa, give it to you.give you what i asked..
She took a long look at me and continued in her frenzy,i say give it to me my pastor."
Re: An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos by ofomilad(m): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]guy u try to wait that long oooo grin
Re: An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos by Teeted: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
emmawiz: Summary pls!! I can't finish d whole story.
Then go back to school or better still invent a summarizer(summary machine).
Re: An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos by BloggingIq: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2014
Sirniyeh: Wow! You are too much. What a nice writeup. But you disappointed me. Why run away from the lady you sat with? No matter be the level, man will remain man. I'm telling you from the spirit that the lady is a Senator's girlfriend, it's an opportunity for you to meet oga at the top. It an opportunity to change your car from bintus to Picnic. Even you disappointed the lady because holding your hand during the service really enhanced he orgasm. She was seriously in spirit but you cut her off. Go and ask for forgiveness here on nairaland because the lady is a nairalader.

wow! cheesy
you and OP nearly killed me after reading this,
I will go see for myself soon. wonderful!
Re: An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos by maumau1: 6:45am On Jan 06, 2014
nice write up. i wish say i fit go there.
Re: An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos by goldstarpamela(f): 10:09am On Jan 06, 2014
Lol..I kept on laughing..ure funny! Y wld U̶̲̥̅̊ evn wana take pics in Church??
Re: An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos by ayodele123(m): 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
momodub: grin this quote from my guy crack my rib.....The whole church was in a frenzy,estatic ,singing and dancing.all dance steps were on display,skelewu,konkon below,kukere,name it,even apala dance join.ewoooo. Some were jumping up and down like people possessed by spirit. Some were even running from one end of the auditorium to another. grin grin grin grin

The church (or club house) is a worldly church heading to hell unless they repent
2 Corinthians 6:14-18, James 4:4 and 1 John 2:15-17 condemns them
Repentance is necessary before it is too late
Christianity is a personal race and you will give individual accounts OH
Re: An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Anyone heard of COZA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski / She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday / RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.