Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 - Education (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 (238842 Views)

Futminna Admission List 2010/2011 / Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. / About Futminna Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by ojotu4real(m): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
xup evry1, i'm a graduating student and i wish to sell all my property(rugs, curtain, readin table, kitchen cupboard, fan ,e.t.c) plus a 2mnth house rent. I stay @ boss and anybody interested can simply contact me on 07069452633.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by dynalite(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=kwinsliy post=28501346]For dose of u freshers dat hv already arived at minna.please is it true dt our reg has started?as sm pple rumoured around.pls keep dose of us at home updated.tanking u in advance 4 d help[/seriously we need to help ourselves so dat nobody wil be left out xpecially concerning registration wit the actual date NOT RUMOURS. pls guys is it ONLINE?]
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by dynalite(m): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
Freshers in minna pls help odas @hme wit updates,
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by iceadonis20(f): 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
Leebliss13:
0k dear! Lemme check. Bydway,y0u have a nice pix.
.@hack,br0s,wetin happen? L0lz
tanx dearie nd dnt minf hack,he's jux jealous....i'd inbox him on watsapp later
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Blessyswt(f): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
Leebliss13:
I they enter mx t0m0rr0w,ma g0 c0ntinue they flex the sun.... Rhangel et blessyswt +mystery,happy sunday
wasup dearie hw was ur trip
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by RhAngel: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Good NEWS to those studying IMT(Information Media Technology).
I heard it undergone sm kind of accreditation Today.
Congrats.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by ttamos: 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
If you are a fresher and you still dey home you dey deceive yourself whalai...though d portal has not been open but as soon the portal z open b4 wednesday according to the info i get, manual reg and online start d same time, you better come and dont think we dey feed you everything, did you forget dat we dont have the same mind set.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by sladimeji(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
ttamos:
If you are a fresher and you still dey home you dey deceive yourself whalai...though d portal has not been open but as soon the portal z open b4 wednesday according to the info i get, manual reg and online start d same time, you better come and dont think we dey feed you everything, did you forget dat we dont have the same mind set.
ttmos r u a fresher
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Blessyswt(f): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
Atobeia:
Lngkmd! Girls and Rats! At least those are chasing after, those of GK, are eating hands and legs. My room is a living testimony o. It's you and them on your reading table, inside pot, looking at you, using you to dance self. My dear, we have a special stick, ask Rhangel, na me and that stick dey sleep-wake for my side sometimes.
my dear ehn i am resumin wit a new styles dos rats wil c my real colour dis time. I wil b waitin 4 dem ryt der in d hostel

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Blessyswt(f): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
Atobeia:
Hmm...Who remembers the issue of Salvationglory and Ebenehacker?
lol dats a history nw
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Blessyswt(f): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
Omamuzo7:

fut na fr mature minds,minds dat understand d word tdb
yes so, sucess time! Sucess time!!
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Blessyswt(f): 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
Atobeia:
Yeah, I've already resumed. To our seeing, till you resume proper, you know you are coming January and I don't know when RhAngel's coming.
no problems dear

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Ulrich01(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
ttamos:

if you no give info better people go info.... At least we have ogas here. Mystery and the rest who has so far given better info that has helped alot
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Agbo19(m): 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ulrich01:

if you no give info better people go info.... At least we have ogas here. Mystery and the rest who has so far given better info that has helped alot
i de ur side...but its not every info mystery can get at once ...dude!!!!
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by murtaj(m): 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
ttamos:

may advice 4 u z to help so dat u may b help wen u nid help.................
NOBODY NO TOMORROW
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Ulrich01(m): 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Agbo19:
i de ur side...but its not every info mystery can get at once ...dude!!!!

buh the way the guy is talking... not good at all. someone is living far like lag and has no where to stay. should just come and do nothing. this thread was meant for giving out info to those who can't get it. hes now like saying if no come, he wnt share info. abi is it a day they wana use to finish registration.. do your part by sharing the info you have. if reg strts and you tell everyone that it has started, if they come or not its not your probs. the thing dir is you have shared a very vital info.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Ulrich01(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
murtaj:

may advice 4 u z to help so dat u may b help wen u nid help.................
NOBODY NO TOMORROW

exactly my point. "If you are a fresher and you still dey home you dey deceive yourself whalai". funny statement grin grin. e be like say na fresher he be also and has been dir since Nov 17. cheesy cheesy #Just_Saying

2 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by mindeymeen: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ulrich01:

aby oo...our ogas are here for us, wat ll we b doing dere
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by bamiradex(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
ttamos:
u be fresher abi cos reg can be done anytime<atleast 2 weeks afta resumptio> anytime u like-most importance in online reg and school fees. so,cause for alarm.acordin to d proposed calendar lecture to start by 29 dec but most returnin wil resume by jan 5<mtcheew>
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Omamuzo7(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
Blessyswt:
yes so, sucess time! Sucess time!!
dats hw we roll.
Fut is nt fr children.u cnt do it alone o.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
@blessyswt,it was c00l
.@icead0nai,0kay n0w! Make him they jeal0us they g0..l0lz
.0m0 mehn,sch D.R.Y ...n0thing they happen yet! Just th0se cpes dudes way they feel their self... Haha.. Futmx,just they anyh0w sha.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
segzybobo:

Well according to the info I heard when a friend called the number on the school website and from a reliable source in school, I was been told that there is still going to b one more list coming out which is the supplementary/ vc list but the person said we shouldn't b expecting it anytime soon so just keeping ma fingers crossed and praying for God intervention........ and i'm happy for those that have been admitted there is noting sweet that to b in school. hope to join u guys soon shaa
v/c list no b list 4 commoners in other words sorry I'm literal it 4 doz wit bar, 100k n above 4 a slot
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceadonis20:
tanx dearie nd dnt minf hack,he's jux jealous....i'd inbox him on watsapp later
thank God u no dey type 4 here u 4 dn cos plenty beef as u said! cheesy
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Leebliss13:
cheesy
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Leebliss13:
cheesy ...ride on bro dey ur back like tail
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
sam265:
Pls can a student who didn't do chemisty nd physics apply for Estate management in FUTMinna¿
D guy guy has Eng=c6, maths=b3, econs=c6, geo=b2, agric = c6, bio = d7, commerce = c6, giv = e8.... in his waec....
Thanks
maths English econs Geo n agric , he can apply
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Agbo19(m): 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ulrich01:

buh the way the guy is talking... not good at all. someone is living far like lag and has no where to stay. should just come and do nothing. this thread was meant for giving out info to those who can't get it. hes now like saying if no come, he wnt share info. abi is it a day they wana use to finish registration.. do your part by sharing the info you have. if reg strts and you tell everyone that it has started, if they come or not its not your probs. the thing dir is you have shared a very vital info.
gbam
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
theSHERIFF1:
quotn some fut students läst semëster "d vc said wè wl résume nov 17,so as to finish 1st sèmestèr b4 electn in feb" i töld to lets wait nd c. Here we arè 2daè, whr thr is no academic calèndar yet
heheheh....Sheriff baba , after A year plus u still know road to our thread, how d break na
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Kekule11(m): 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
Faithoski
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by monyashau(m): 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hackoleta! Hw fr na? coolHackoleta! Hw fr na?
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Omamuzo7(m): 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
wen an equation of life is inexact by problems of life,just recall dat dere are many methods dat cn b used to attain d general solution by calculatin d complimentary solution wich is overcomin all oda odds nd d particula equation or y particular of d problem wich is d cause of d problem.d only true method to achievin a permanent general solution is true Jesus Christ.he is d only one dat cn make inexact equations such as boko haram,ebola,lack of admission,job,money etc to bcome exact.God we relie on u.make me a supremum to my enemies.tank u Jesus 4 d new mnth,its all abt ya lord.i remain my humbleslf comr. Dmorit-xplicit
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Faitty20(f): 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kekule11:
Faithoski
sweethrt
best class rep eva!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (154) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.